Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

"Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. (48940 Views)

How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean / Use Hydrogen Peroxide To Kill Ebola Virus On Surfaces And General Hygiene / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Beaf1: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
This is for those who are not circumcised. As a Muslim you are expected to clean-up before every ablution which means you clean your 'joystick' every 2 -4 hours everyday.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by yuncka: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pls wat on earth is joystick? XBox joystick? Pls lets cal a spade a spade.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Tbken: 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
Bububu buhahahahahahaha chai ewe eh hahahahahaha hei hei hahahahaha my bele o hahahahaha buhkakaka chai huhu oyaooooooo hahahahahaha heheheh hai o hai o hai o kai hahahahahaha laf don kil me oh chei chineke m eh hahahaha basketmouth is dat you ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
Big4wig: & this made fp...hmm

And why did you ask? Are you the owner of 'Nairaland'? Go design ur own forum if u dont like it. Besides, did you pay money to subscribe it?
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Policewoman(f): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
Beaf!:
This is for those who are not circumcised. As a Muslim you are expected to clean-up before every ablution which means you clean your 'joystick' every 2 -4 hours everyday.
Will that not lead to masturbation?
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Merkki(f): 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
shymexx:

Get used to it. The mouth keeps it clean as well. grin

Anyway, the babies women swallow are also good for their health - so it's a win win situation for both parties.

We don't swallow babies. Without our eggs, the sêmèn is useless. We wrap our mouth round billions of germs, then swallow what gets into our mouth. That's a big time sacrifice, ya know? And pls don't say you do same for us too. We are clean down there...that's where the babies come from grin
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
Tbken: Bububu buhahahahahahaha chai ewe eh hahahahahaha hei hei hahahahaha my bele o hahahahaha buhkakaka chai huhu oyaooooooo hahahahahaha heheheh hai o hai o hai o kai hahahahahaha laf don kil me oh chei chineke m eh hahahaha basketmouth is dat you ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Why laffing so foolishly? U never hear or touch 'joystick' b4? Abi, are you starved of joystick?

2 Likes

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
Policewoman: Pls what is joystick?? tongue
y did u bring out ur tongue?Choi this woman done finish guyz wey dey inside cell.How many icecream av u licked in that ur cell.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by 0Dynamic0(m): 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
I don't have a 'joystick' undecided
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
Merkki: And to think we put these things in our mouths every now and then. Yuck!

You sound like a professional joystick sucker. How many yrs of expereince do you have?

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by IYANGBALI: 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
chymystique: @Rodeoo, ur Joystick was smelling d other day we were together tongue
hahahahahaha abeg come and try mine,i use izal and insecticide everyday to wash mine,it is always ever fresh.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Policewoman(f): 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
Emmadani: y did u bring out ur tongue?Choi this woman done finish guyz wey dey inside cell.How many icecream av u licked in that ur cell.
Pls mind your damn business.

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Youngzedd(m): 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
Aaaaaah.

This thread don show Front Page before naaa.

Mod kwenu!
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by IYANGBALI: 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
Merkki: And to think we put these things in our mouths every now and then. Yuck!
no wonder your mouth is so wide,you don suck the big,the bigger and the biggest
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by mspee(f): 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
Policewoman: Will that not lead to masturbation?

cheesy cheesy
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by IYANGBALI: 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
Policewoman: Pls mind your damn business.
answer the question,how many have you licked at the police cell?
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Burger01(m): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
white mosquito: So even guys get wahala like dis?

grin
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by moshoodn(m): 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2013

they no b human being? living things need to remain clean and healthy always...but the ladies own need special attention pass our own!

How can one post without a username....

So incognito!
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Burger01(m): 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
I don't play with my dick. After bathing na CK or Tommy perfume on the dick and my boxer. Always clean shaving. No crawcraw tongue and it smells nice and tempting cool
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by kelahns: 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
Austeenx: WTF is Joystick?

A Ðïçk is simply a Ðïçk!!! angry

LMAO!!!....dude..you dey vex ooo!
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
okpa.U whr at sleep b4,but as soon has u heard joystick u heartrate was beating faster.Kai.Okpa
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by sapien(m): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
*In Da-grin's voice* Mummy mi ko si nile, Daddy mi ko si nile, egbon mi o sile, emi nikan mowanile wa gba KONDO KONDO KONDO.......WA wo COMMANDO.

MAGIC STICK THINGS!
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by freestuffsonnet(m): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
yuncka: Pls wat on earth is joystick? XBox joystick? Pls lets cal a spade a spade.

JOYSTICK MEANING IN NIGERIA LANGUAGES:

Igbo = Amu ogologo
Yoruba = Oko nla
Hausa = Bura tatashi

I no sabi other languages. ADD
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
IYA NGBALI: no wonder your mouth is so wide,you don suck the big,the bigger and the biggest
wtf.This guy done injure me with laugh.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by sapien(m): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
IYA NGBALI: answer the question,how many have you licked at the police cell?

Bwahahahhahahaahhaha!
Dude, craze na your second name!
How you go accuse Policewoman like that?

You wan collect your own share?
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by skiesoduah: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
What about sadstick?
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
Oh boyeeeeheeee,see pipple
Pr.iiick matter no be small thing oooo. undecided undecided
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
skies.oduah:
What about sadstick?

That one shud be the size of my little sister's index finger. sad
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Tbken: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
freestuffsonnet:

JOYSTICK MEANING IN NIGERIA LANGUAGES:

Igbo = Amu ogologo
Yoruba = Oko nla
Hausa = Bura tatashi

I no sabi other languages. ADD
hahahahakakaka bubababuhahahahahahaha hai o hai o hahahahahahahaiaha my bele oo una wan kil me oo i don die oo mba infact i'm dead ewe eh oo hahahahahaahahahahaha
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by sapien(m): 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
Merkki:

We don't swallow babies. Without our eggs, the sêmèn is useless. We wrap our mouth round billions of germs, then swallow what gets into our mouth. That's a big time sacrifice, ya know? And pls don't say you do same for us too. We are clean down there...that's where the babies come from grin
Jesus Christ of Nazareth! This woman na MOTHERSUCKER o!
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
. My dear na only God knw d type of disease wey u don cary 4 mouth. I hale u o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can You Use This Toilet? (pics) / Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For / Why Are Babies Held Upside Down??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.