Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

"Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. (48933 Views)

How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean / Use Hydrogen Peroxide To Kill Ebola Virus On Surfaces And General Hygiene / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by UkwuNnu(m): 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
Nna eh, Okwu Otu na Amu ana atoka ndi nairaland. undecided undecided

Well, If I must go down on her, she must be tasting good cus I don't compromise Amu and Otu cleanliness maka n'lacha.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by shegsrules(m): 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
Op after doing all dat n u don't change wat u wear to house it of wat essence is it. Sum pple boxers na God. Sum wear dem 4 as long as a week grin cheesy
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ukwu_Nnu: Nna eh, Okwu Otu na Amu ana atoka ndi nairaland. undecided undecided

Well, If I must go down on her, she must be tasting good cus I don't compromise Amu and Otu cleanliness maka n'lacha.
grin grin

*falls from ukwu nama*
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by DrBaby(f): 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
Don Magic Juan:

Your job sucks
Donalð Genes: [/quote]

[quote author=Donalð Genes]

Lols....I dont clean joystick for a living...I only try to save lives...most men go into urinary retention when dey r in hosp or just after surgery...dt thing Is d worst pain men have thats close to d pain of child birth...I man can hand over his entire estates to u wen in retention...d pain na mad... so my job is to help relieve by passin a tube down d 'thing'.
As its an aseptic procedure (try ur best not to introduce any infection cos its an invasive procedure in a way)...I try to clean very well...and sometimes give dem antibiotic cover.
I do it with joy cos d smile I get wen I av relieved dem is priceless.... they tell me 'doc, I ad d best sleep ever, thanks so much' wen I see dem d next day.
So rather dan say my job suck....thank me now.
Lols

4 Likes

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Lilboots(m): 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ukwu_Nnu: Nna eh, Okwu Otu na Amu ana atoka ndi nairaland. undecided undecided

Nna mehn, e na hu ihem na ahu. Ana ato umu nwanyi karia. ihe amu ga cause eh, we never begin see
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by UkwuNnu(m): 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra: grin grin

*falls from ukwu nama*

Nnem o. Adaji kwana Ukwu o. cheesy

Ukwu gi a ka dim ezigbo mpka. wink wink

Maka ndi na ala gwo gwo. Ife I macha kwa. grin grin

How are you today omalicha?
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by NotoriousBig(m): 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
That is why i use bleach and acid for better protection!it kills all the germs down there. i prefer sufuric acid and hypo. tongue

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by UkwuNnu(m): 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
Lilboots:

Nna mehn, e na hu ihem na ahu. Ana ato umu nwanyi karia. ihe amu ga cause eh, we never begin see

Nna eh, afu kwana
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by eme1n(m): 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
Shave with hair removal cream and apply baby powder afterwards for a soothing feel!
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Megaflex(m): 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
yunglykmine: Make una no vex oo... Abeg, wetin be Joystick??
*LWKMD4H* Guy u no go kill person wit laf. Ok, joystick is dat part of a man dat pours akamu into a womans london. I hope dat answers d question?
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by NotoriousBig(m): 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
Megaflex: *LWKMD4H* Guy u no go kill person wit laf. Ok, joystick is dat part of a man dat pours akamu into a womans london. I hope dat answers d question?
Don't mind that bros o! Joystick is that thing you use in playing fifa and pes on your Xbox and playstation.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by everyday: 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
Thanks for the tip
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by UkwuNnu(m): 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
everyday: Thanks for the tip

You are welcomed. cool cool
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by IYANGBALI: 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
lymelyte:
And who told u 9ja girls kpecus do not smell.NA BECAUSE YOU NEVA JAM DEM..
how many smelly kunt you don yansh?
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
Donalð Genes:

yuck................very disgusting to hear about this but what can we
do...i love sucking dyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee esp' when i mixed the juicy cum of my qirl with ice cream......i dey lick am like say i dey lick mango-ma babe own no dey smell, she bath 3 times a day

Bruv, you cant be too sure her pusssy doesnt smell. Besides, what a man likes is what'll kill him. grin Keep sucking ur babi punnny grin
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ukwu_Nnu:

Nnem o. Adaji kwana Ukwu o. cheesy

Ukwu gi a ka dim ezigbo mpka. wink wink

Maka ndi na ala gwo gwo. Ife I macha kwa. grin grin

How are you today omalicha?

smiley
Lol.I am cool jare
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Beync(f): 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
shocked I can't believe this thread has gone pages
See the kind attention joystick can draw eh
If the thread were 'God say' bahhh! off they go.
Umu mgbe ikpeazu

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Lilboots(m): 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
cool

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by IYANGBALI: 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
Merkki:

Huh? Talking to me? Aint you a woman? Iya? I don't swing both sides pls.
come closer and take a look at my bus stop,forget about the username
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by theripper3: 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
Chei, hell fire candidates full here o. See as dem carefully dey analyse man prick.

Uwa mmebi.

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by dgreatyen(m): 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
u way dey ask watin b JOYSTICK??na Sista Joy way carry Stick..lol

2 Likes

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by CODEEATER(m): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
Lolllkll.M.. Joy stick?

Seriously?!
grin
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by ziziponsche(m): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
I am happy girls will feel free to suck the *ick well well.....and guys will be able to shoot gun with ease. thankz for tbe Thread. Rod suckers should like oh.....I know ow u feel.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by NotoriousBig(m): 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
IYA Ngabli, pls tell me that's not you in your profile pic!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked. those baggage's you carry can suffocate a full grown elephant o!
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by AdeniyiA(m): 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
abeg wetin be joystick?? ?
na stick wey joy dey take play?
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by laclass(m): 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
Merkki: And to think we put these things in our mouths every now and then. Yuck!

how dose it taste?guess u love it? grin grin grin
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Sunbellar: 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
Beync: shocked I can't believe this thread has gone pages
See the kind attention joystick can draw eh
If the thread were 'God say' bahhh! off they go.
Umu mgbe ikpeazu

Nne biko gwaa ha. Uwa mmebi.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by laclass(m): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
;
shegsrules: Op after doing all dat n u don't change wat u wear to house it of wat essence is it. Sum pple boxers na God. Sum wear dem 4 as long as a week grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin fall from ukwu ele
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by dsypha(m): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
Viewing this topic: gtstix ( m), Sunbellar , Uniboy ,
Slymonster, chinziaski( m), tolutweety ( m), Bash
Me( m ), Wunmi10 ( f), sammoR , lgboks ( m ),
true2god , Zags001 , adeniyi bolanle( m), Luke11 ,
tweex , Chykechin, emolala( m ), teejakes( m ),
bennygee ( m ), Hoii( m ), manuch ( m ), spyder880 ( m)
, NotoriousB.ig( m ), maafen , kuuldon , olate ,
abayomilove( m ), Ekhemini( m ), Diallo247 ,
Caringfreedom ( m ), funkygirl , Kaxmytex ( m ),
Dee~Jay ( m), Abu-Ruqayya ( m), screen-wave ( m),
superbloke( m ), idrisseks , g4u.com , laclass ( m),
hakayrele , aprokomania ( m ), BushyA55.Banger ( m ),
ilduce( m ), domack99 ( m ), prestige2013 , cheleku
( m ), alcuin , kellyben4u, kokowe ( m), Compliance,
obilu10001 , blackwhale , laughterclub( m ),
waledudu ( m ), wenger44, bintalabi ( f), Ntabeh and
60 guest(s)

All this badd girls!!!
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
It's very important to wash the pen'is and the balls at least twice daily.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by auskenfine(m): 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
Topic for men- more views and comments from da ladies; na wao. Una Nairaland girls like joromi well well o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can You Use This Toilet? (pics) / Why Are Babies Held Upside Down?? / Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.