Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

"Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. (48932 Views)

How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean / Use Hydrogen Peroxide To Kill Ebola Virus On Surfaces And General Hygiene / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Bobopupa: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
Don Magic Juan:

my girl goes the extra mile by using special vag washs and she eats fruits alot so it taste great

she takes care of her "congo" more than she does her hair - no joke!

those washes ain't so good for her though. Or shud i say continued use ... Cud alter d Ph balance down dre n can cause her 2 become dry/frigid ... When her juices ain't flowing so well anymore, u'l say i told u so. Don't take my word 4 it, pls ask arnd. Jus saying...
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
owolabifunke14: Dr Funke PhD Chief Examiner

Ohhhhh weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Holy moly!!! grin

We need to see your lips to see if it can compete with what bliss4life has on her profile. tongue
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by emmymdk: 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
Are U talking about my PS2 joystick pad?.. grin grin grin
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

Nna na your head spoil o.As for me,I be coooooooooooooool babe.My head correct die.Afterall I no go bornOr is there anyother thing that spits speeermmm undecided undecided
lol,kum chop knukkles,i dey feel u no be small.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by DonMagicJuan: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
Bobopupa:

those washes ain't so good for her though. Or shud i say continued use ... Cud alter d Ph balance down dre n can cause her 2[b] become dry/frigid[/b] ... When her juices ain't flowing so well anymore, u'l say i told u so. Don't take my word 4 it, pls ask arnd. Jus saying...

she gets moist from just hearing me on the phone

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by amanambuchinas: 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] hahahahaha,joy stick wahala, just thinking
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Bobopupa: 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
Don Magic Juan:

Don Magic Juan:

;-) u'r the man!!!
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
Emmadani: lol,kum chop knukkles,i dey feel u no be small.

Lol.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
Evathyst: *Singin* E get plenty plenty tinz wey no suppose 2happen 4 ds lyf, Plenty plenty tinz, Plenty plenty nonsense. *singing stops* Joystick hygeine? Spits n runs away 4rm thread.

You well so? Dont you have respect for dick? Infact, i spit and fart on ur pusssy too. *runs away* grin

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
RedBenson:

You well so? Dont you have respect for dick? Infact, i spit and fart on ur pusssy too. *runs away* grin
u 4ukup.U 4 spank that her small bombom.

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Lilboots(m): 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

Nna na your head spoil o.As for me,I be coooooooooooooool babe.My head correct die.Afterall I no go bornOr is there anyother thing that spits speeermmm undecided undecided

Nne, jiri ya nwaayo. Lol. This lynpetra sef, na correct babe. No dey hide mouth at all grin
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by DonMagicJuan: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
Bobopupa:

;-) u'r the man!!!

DAH BISHOP MAGIC DON JUAN
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Akeem79(m): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
white mosquito: So even guys get wahala like dis?
Na today you sabi cheesy
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Beync(f): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
Gbengem: one full basket of joystick? u wan commit suicide? Abeg oh!!!
that's how much I like fruits
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by lymelyte(m): 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao.... Then you need to bury your head in that, till the end of time.

I dunno, but from experience, it seems a lot of naija chics' pum don't stink. I guess it has to do with the food and/or other things. But the same can't be said about Zimbabwean and Caribbean chics. I've got an extremely sensitive and I don't like any type of odour. However, regardless of how ridiculously good looking and clean some of these chics from Zimbabwe and Caribbean look - their pums always smell like a rat died inside that ish. Indians as well with the fishy pums. grin

Your chic needs to become a gynaecologist asap, and open centres to educate the chics from these other countries.
And who told u 9ja girls kpecus do not smell.NA BECAUSE YOU NEVA JAM DEM..
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by lymelyte(m): 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao.... Then you need to bury your head in that, till the end of time.

I dunno, but from experience, it seems a lot of naija chics' pum don't stink. I guess it has to do with the food and/or other things. But the same can't be said about Zimbabwean and Caribbean chics. I've got an extremely sensitive and I don't like any type of odour. However, regardless of how ridiculously good looking and clean some of these chics from Zimbabwe and Caribbean look - their pums always smell like a rat died inside that ish. Indians as well with the fishy pums. grin

Your chic needs to become a gynaecologist asap, and open centres to educate the chics from these other countries.
And who told u 9ja girls kpecus do not smell.NA BECAUSE YOU NEVA JAM DEM..if u jam dem,u go HAIL.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Lilboots(m): 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
lymelyte:
And who told u 9ja girls kpecus do not smell.NA BECAUSE YOU NEVA JAM DEM..if u jam dem,u go HAIL.

Una don carry another matter enter thread o! grin grin grin
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
lymelyte:

Person go soon answer you well.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
lymelyte:

Bwahahahahahaha

I take that back. I'll say most of the ones that I've met. grin grin

Odour is a joy-killer. lipsrsealed
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Reference(m): 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
yunglykmine: Make una no vex oo... Abeg, wetin be Joystick??

That device a pilot holds to fly an Airbus A380 super-jumbo or an F-15 Fighting Falcon.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by warrenweste(m): 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ukwu_Nnu:

Like seriously, who da f**k is this mr/mrs/miss Nobody?

The only username that can not be highlighted.

I tireo lol...even seun's profile can be highlighted
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Orjioorji(f): 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
DICKtator:

How can a persona non grata pass a comment on NL?

N!gga you are Nobody!!!!!

#No offence

grin grin grin grin
how can you be so stupid in using words ? no offence just question.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by DrBaby(f): 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
Abeg seriously men shld wash n clean der wateva...esp des western guys dt arent circumcised...haba, every time u want to catheterise dem...yh, dt thing called smegma is disgustin...I av to clean n clean n it smells, it also feels funny cos u r cleaning an oily sometin wt just normal saline n dt isnt fun. ..I have to do dis like 5 times everytime am on call....we know 'oyinbo no dey baff' but pls dey shld keep d area under d foreskin clean....shikena.

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by criuze(m): 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
pls, ladies allow us some privacy. Eheem, guys na good adviceoo, but robbing cream on the joy stick looks like another thing, may be self servicen. Any way, proud to be a man.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by DonMagicJuan: 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
DrBaby: Abeg seriously men shld wash n clean der wateva...esp des western guys dt arent circumcised...haba, every time u want to catheterise dem...yh, dt thing called smegma is disgustin...I av to clean n clean n it smells, it also feels funny cos u r cleaning an oily sometin wt just normal saline n dt isnt fun. ..I have to do dis like 5 times everytime am on call....we know 'oyinbo no dey baff' but pls dey shld keep d area under d foreskin clean....shikena.

Your job sucks
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
lymelyte: And who told u 9ja girls kpecus do not smell.NA BECAUSE YOU NEVA JAM DEM..if u jam dem,u go HAIL.

I swear, some odours oozing out of some naija girl pusssy can melt one's joystick if you take risk enter d pusssy. grin

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by DonaldGenes(m): 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
RedBenson:

Dont be deceived by the op. Men dont have any wahala. Na women dey discharge plenty things such as, ovulation, menses, clitoris stimulant, vagin..al accelerator and accidental urine all in one pusssy. Smh! grin

yuck................very disgusting to hear about this but what can we do...i love sucking dyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee esp' when i mixed the juicy cum of my qirl with ice cream......i dey lick am like say i dey lick mango-ma babe own no dey smell, she bath 3 times a day
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by phil5(m): 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
I hail nl nd joystick lovers grin
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by abbeyty(m): 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
Aromas: Igi Ayo!!!!!

na opa iyonu, no be igi ayo
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
lymelyte:
And who told u 9ja girls kpecus do not smell.NA BECAUSE YOU NEVA JAM DEM..
my guy b4 u give any gal a head try to study wat she takes in,she takes alot of beer?She doesn't drink enough water?When other girls are eating fruits like strawberry,what fruit does she eat,is it 2much of iru?..,tell me why e d tin no go smell.

3 Likes

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by DonaldGenes(m): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
shymexx:

Bwahahahahahaha

I take that back. I'll say most of the ones that I've met. grin grin

Odour is a joy-killer. lipsrsealed
majority of those qirls with smelly kitty-kat are majorly from south west--------south chics are always clean esp their pants.if you can view well,
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by DonaldGenes(m): 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
[quote author=DrBaby]Abeg seriously men shld wash n clean der wateva...esp des western guys dt arent circumcised...haba, every time u want to catheterise dem...yh, dt thing called smegma is disgustin...I av to clean n clean n it smells, it also feels funny cos u r cleaning an oily sometin wt just normal saline n dt isnt fun. ..I have to do dis like 5 times everytime am on call....we know 'oyinbo no dey baff' but pls dey shld keep d area under d foreskin clean....shikena.[/quote
Do you clean joystick for a livinq?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can You Use This Toilet? (pics) / Why Are Babies Held Upside Down?? / Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.