Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

My Mother Or My Fience? 1 Has To Go. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Or My Fience? 1 Has To Go. (860 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? / Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Or My Fience? 1 Has To Go. by Dantecmu(m): 5:35am On Apr 07, 2008
My childhood friend is in a seroius fix. Well he has this gurlfriend he has being dating for 7yrs he loves the gurl so much but the issue is this his mum dosent like her at all i mean its very bad all effort by my friend to make his mum understand that he atually wants to move to the next level with this gurl has falling on deaf ears. His kinda confused and is actually thinking of getting married to the gurl with or without the consent of his mum. What do u guys think he should do? Its a seroius 1. Cause the way i see itĀ  1 has to go his mum or his fience.. WELL IF YA ALL MUST KNOW THE REASON WHY HIS MUM DOSENT LIKE HER IS CAUSE SHE FEELS SHE IS evil but ma friend aint seen any evil in her just the normal stubborn nature u find in any averageĀ  gurl.

ciao.
Re: My Mother Or My Fience? 1 Has To Go. by Akinagirl(f): 6:07am On Apr 07, 2008
Well, hes a man, let him grow a back bone, whatever choice he makes he has to know that he can deal with it, because at the end of the day, he will have to live with whatever decision he makes, not his mom. He will have to live with this girl, not his mom. So, he needs to let her see that this is his life and he can be with whom he chooses to be with.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of Us On This Site Are Married? / How Long Does Your Honey Moon Last After The Other Moon? / What Are They Characteristics Of A Feminist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.