Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Who Can Moderate This Section Better Than Sexkillz? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Moderate This Section Better Than Sexkillz? (714 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / Sexkillz I Need Your Advise / I Am In Love With Sexkillz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Who Can Moderate This Section Better Than Sexkillz? by OCTAVO: 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
It's so obvious that many folks here are eyeing the post of romance section moderator, hence so much bitterness and resentment toward the incumbent moderator. Guys, (you know yourselves) why do you hate sexkillz with so much passion?
I'm sure most of you will display a woeful performance if you were made a moderator.
Pls wait until SK relinquishes power!
Now who do you think can do the job of romance section moderator better?
Re: Who Can Moderate This Section Better Than Sexkillz? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
Seriously? Mtchew
Re: Who Can Moderate This Section Better Than Sexkillz? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
When it comes to the world of romance, every body is involve. i don't know why but that seems to be the medicine of the soul grin
Re: Who Can Moderate This Section Better Than Sexkillz? by Booty4me: 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
I feel so honored to be the first to comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i wouldlike to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day.This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; Nairaland, the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on Nairaland, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like totell them to follow their dreams. Being the first to comment is amazing, thank you everyone
Re: Who Can Moderate This Section Better Than Sexkillz? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2013
How many times will you say this ish. Pls gtfoh with this nonsence copy and paste edition. Nonsense
Booty4me: I feel so honored to be the first to comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i wouldlike to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day.This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; Nairaland, the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on Nairaland, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like totell them to follow their dreams. Being the first to comment is amazing, thank you everyone

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Moderate This Section Better Than Sexkillz? by Burger01(m): 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2013
Sexkillz is okay unless you guys have personal vendetta against him. He is doing his job, haters go hug transformer.... cool

1 Like

Re: Who Can Moderate This Section Better Than Sexkillz? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
Nobody can ....#teamsexkillsss. cheesy
Re: Who Can Moderate This Section Better Than Sexkillz? by greedie1(f): 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
op, u r looking for e-fight abi?

dem go soon full for here
Re: Who Can Moderate This Section Better Than Sexkillz? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
There are so many REASONABLE persons that would do much better, coogar , Mr Brown J, just to mention a few .
Re: Who Can Moderate This Section Better Than Sexkillz? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
Rooneyboy: There are so many REASONABLE persons that would do much better, coogar , Mr Brown J, just to mention a few .
Rooneyboy, 190, Acidosis, in fact everyone.
Re: Who Can Moderate This Section Better Than Sexkillz? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
alutacontinua
Re: Who Can Moderate This Section Better Than Sexkillz? by greedie1(f): 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
sexkillz: Rooneyboy, 190, Acidosis, in fact everyone.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Can Moderate This Section Better Than Sexkillz? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2013
gree-die:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Can Moderate This Section Better Than Sexkillz? by greedie1(f): 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2013
sexkillz:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Can Moderate This Section Better Than Sexkillz? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
gree-die:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
angry
Re: Who Can Moderate This Section Better Than Sexkillz? by 190: 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
please no body should mention my name ibeg undecided

im minding my business undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Can Moderate This Section Better Than Sexkillz? by Acidosis(m): 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
190: please no body should mention my name ibeg undecided

Re: Who Can Moderate This Section Better Than Sexkillz? by MrCork17: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
OCTAVO: It's so obvious that many folks here are eyeing the post of romance section moderator, hence so much bitterness and resentment toward the incumbent moderator. Guys, (you know yourselves) why do you hate sexkillz with so much passion?
I'm sure most of you will display a woeful performance if you were made a moderator.
Pls wait until SK relinquishes power!
Now who do you think can do the job of romance section moderator better?

...My brother...bro are u simply sayin they shuld replace sexxskilzz with MOD Mr Cork?? angry
Re: Who Can Moderate This Section Better Than Sexkillz? by MrCork17: 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
angry

1 Like

Re: Who Can Moderate This Section Better Than Sexkillz? by greedie1(f): 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
190: please no body should mention my name ibeg undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Who Can Moderate This Section Better Than Sexkillz? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
Re: Who Can Moderate This Section Better Than Sexkillz? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2013
Rooneyboy: There are so many REASONABLE persons that would do much better, coogar , Mr Brown J, just to mention a few .
Learner! Wey u dey wen cougar dey mod? He no last 3days na.u think he get time for ban? He go frustrate ur handle comot for hin section wiv grammatical compliation.
Re: Who Can Moderate This Section Better Than Sexkillz? by 2sexynet: 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2013
LWKMD!
Re: Who Can Moderate This Section Better Than Sexkillz? by Penissucker(f): 1:09am On Apr 12, 2013
I love sexkillz

(1)

Wickedness!! A Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! / Florida Man Beaten, Robbed, And Stripped Naked On First Date / Herbal Penis Enlargement Drugs The Cure To Small Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.