Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) (36119 Views)

Too Much Money: N78 Million World’s Most Expensive Shoe / Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. / Should People Spend Much Money And Time On Fashion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
See What Too Much Money Can Do To People

"Money the root of all evil" those that believe such statement may not be far from the truth. It is true that money gives confidence but most of the times if someone is not careful money will control him. imagine building a Gold plated toilet, golden shoe lace and a gold plated car. Will you call these acts evil??

1) would this toilet be used for discharging the regular waste or is the owner going to be discharging an expensive waste??

2) shoe lace made of pure gold

3) More than 40pounds of gold was used in the designing of this car. Pheeeww!!! TOO MUCH MONEY

SEE MORE HERE

5 Likes

Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by shewanna: 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
Awww........this makes me wanna poo grin
Soak away should be gold-plated too.
Father Lord, bless me º°˚˚°ºoo

2 Likes

Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
she-wanna:
Awww........this makes me wanna poo grin
Soak away should be gold-plated too.
Father Lord, bless me º°˚˚°ºoo

then your shyte must also be gold too grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by Scofieldella(f): 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
Dnt wish u were him. He's got a spinal injury..
Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by GeneralJ(m): 1:09am On Apr 12, 2013
@OP wetin come concern you, if na your own money shey you no go spend it, leave the owner to spend his money as he wishes, remeber God also says DON'T JUDGE

2 Likes

Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by DonHummer(m): 5:48am On Apr 12, 2013
this toilet is on point....choi...
This is wat they call an expensive shiit....
@ op is it ur money?....why should someone work so hard without enjoying the pleasures of life.... This are the things that differentiate a billionaires house from the normal house u see evryday...doing these things those not mean money is controlling you ,, it means you are controlling money.... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 12, 2013
GeneralJ: @OP wetin come concern you, if na your own money shey you no go spend it, leave the owner to spend his money as he wishes, remeber God also says DON'T JUDGE
DonHummer: this toilet is on point....choi...
This is wat they call an expensive shiit....
@ op is it ur money?....why should someone work so hard without enjoying the pleasures of life.... This are the things that differentiate a billionaires house from the normal house u see evryday...doing these things those not mean money is controlling you ,, it means you are controlling money.... grin grin grin

na wa for una oh. so you call this enjoyment?? hmmmnnn
Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by pomporiking: 7:35am On Apr 12, 2013
Money is the root of all evil,but don't talk such nonsense until you have enough of it

1 Like

Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 13, 2013
"Mad world"

1 Like

Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by symbianDON(m): 11:58am On Apr 13, 2013
money is not the root of all evil........the LOVE of money is the root of all evil

13 Likes

Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by kramer: 11:59am On Apr 13, 2013
I want that WC
Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by ZEALMAN(m): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2013
WE TALKING MONEY!!!!!!!!! THEY TALKING BULL POOOOOOOOOO!!!!!![b][/b] grin
Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by alaoeri: 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
Speechless
Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
Is that suppose to take in Golden Poo??
Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by Timcy01(m): 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
@OP your quotation is wrong. It is "The love of money is the root of all evil"
Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by tonnieblaise(m): 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
na whc kind keke napep b dat?

1 Like

Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by Jerryjat(m): 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
wish him more Greece to his elbow....
Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
kwajay1:

na wa for una oh. so you call this enjoyment?? hmmmnnn
wat do u call it? Sufferness?
Then U must b joking!!! grin
Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
Sometimes i wonder whether people think before spending money

3 Likes

Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by Codedrock(m): 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
Na diamond we are you using for all those and more in our house.
So what special?
Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by NEROSKY(m): 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2013
Nonsense!
Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
Pit toilet, water closet, gold toilet o, if you even shyt for bush sef, all na the same waste product them dey collect.

Vanity upon vanity but money still good sha so, onye ube ya ru ru ya ra cha.

1 Like

Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by 80million1: 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
*speechless*

My turn go soon reach, Insha Allah, and i'l post my pictures on this same Nairaland.
Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
To some it might seem extravagant, and yet to some, it might just be "chicken change"
Some can afford that level of luxury, yet decide not to indulge, others strive to afford it.
I read a book "money masters of the world" a long time ago (can't really recall the author), one rich man built a £5m mansion in london in the 60's and during the opening ceremony, a nosy press man said to him "this must have made a huge dent in your bank account" the rich man just smiled and replied "oh no, this house is the profit I make in 55 seconds from one of my oil wells in the gulf"
Now, that is a man who can afford to have gold "whatever"

2 Likes

Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by joseph1013: 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
Sometimes I wonder why some people are so averse to wealth. Who are you to tell another man how to spend his money. Did he come to your house to beg for money to build the toilet?

As long as he got his money legitimately he is free to spend it how he wants. The question you should ask yourself is: How can I be wealthy so much that I would be able to do the things I have at heart to do?

Hating on people and their wealth is never the way forward, especially when you can't prove that they got it by ill-means.

Abuse, curse me all you want, but that is the truth buddy.

2 Likes

Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by Scarpon(m): 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
my own time is coming
Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by prettyniKky(f): 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2013
Waste of money
Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by everyday: 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
I think its cool
Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by MMM2(m): 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
U remember MONEY well he is still alive smiley
Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
How can I possibly shit successfully in that toilet knowing full well that some families on the other side have not had a decent meal for weeks? The thought alone is enough to cause indigestion for me.

There is comfort, then there is luxury, and then there is obscene vainglory. There is no doubt as to which category this madness belongs.

4 Likes

Re: Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) by Heatblast(m): 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2013
When he/she was sweating to make it, were you there??.... Now you wanna give him/her rules for spending it *smh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meyiwa Omatsola, Winner Mr Universe Nigeria, 2015 / 15+ Latest Ankara Skirt And Blouse Styles 2017 / Different Types of Nigerian Tailors (Meme)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.