Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,159 members, 7,860,145 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities (44909 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Reasons Why An Ugly Man Should Never Loose Hope On Marrying A Beautiful Lady / Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by bukatyne(f): 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
**When a girl WALKS for miles to see u....

**When a
girl SAYS SORRY even though she didn't
do anything,..

Why should a person say sorry when she is not wrong? What is wrong with you letting go of pride and ego and saying sorry?

Ijele-igbo:
When a girl CRIES because she still loves/
misses u....

It's possible if she has missed you for a long time

Ijele-igbo:
When a girl still TRIES TO GET you-
BACK...after disagreement/break-up

It depends on what caused the disagreement or break up. I certainly don't expect her to beg if you cheated on her

Ijele-igbo:
When a girl no matter how much U HURT
HER
STILL LOVES U...
It depends on the type of hurt. People hurt us daily but we are taught to forgive. Sometimes, it's best to forgive and move on

**when a girl STOPS her argument
with her guy to
SAVE her relationship...

Ijele-igbo:
When a girl continuously
MAKES U FEEL SPECIAL and
TRIES TO MAKE U HAPPY...

When the you deserve it, she will always do this

Ijele-igbo:
When a girl is upset but DOES NOT tell u
as she
thinks she is ANNOYING U.....

Really? If only your emotional needs are met, how would she still be able to love you after she's drained and empty?

Ijele-igbo:
When a girl wants to
LEAVE you because of your RUDE
BEHAVIOUR but she is not able to do...

It's only because she doesn't have self esteem and value herself.
. .
Igele-igbo:
DO NOT LET HER GO, because U MAY NEVER
FIND SOMEONE
Like THAT EVER AGAIN. ♥ SHE MAYBE
VERY SPECIAL
ΑND GOD'S GIFT FOR U ♥

God doesn't give such gifts of low self-esteemed women.

2 Likes

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by HURUCHI(m): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2013
bravoooooooooooo
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
alutacontinua: In conclusion, when a girl totally loses her sense because of u! angry angry angry

SMH
Hahaha
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2013
There's a word for girls like this. Its called DOORMAT.

2 Likes

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by rokee(m): 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
if u lose such girl,you'll end like bruno mars singing WHEN I WAS YOUR MAN
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2013
You find most of these qualities in dogs. Just stating. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
Lyk seriously? Fake!
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
anyone who wishes to be with such a girl must be either A) a person with very low self esteem or B) the biggest jerk in town.

3 Likes

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2013
MRbrownJAY: anyone who wishes to be with such a girl must be either A) a person with very low self esteem or B) the biggest jerk in town.
datz wat u tink
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2013
Qualities of a mumu girl. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by pleep(m): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2013
uniqueval: Had such girl but had to run for lack of excitment in the relationship. She was all over me and I cld hardly breath
pathetic dude.

Its really not hard to make a girl give u space
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by pleep(m): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2013
MRbrownJAY: anyone who wishes to be with such a girl must be either A) a person with very low self esteem or B) the biggest jerk in town.
Yall think about it. This is how most guys fail to appreciate "nice" girls, and girls don't appreciate "nice" guys. Its the same situation both ways

Most of the male posters up here are "nice guys" who whine about not getting play, but if you wouldn't take the same type of girl that makes u a hypocrite.

Forgot wut all you commentors are saying, i would marry a girl like this in a heatbeat.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
~vicky~:
Ijele-igbo and gurls qualities angry you no dey rest angry

grin You wan enter me abi?
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2013
djeezy: @op. Please where can I find such a girl?
In Nollywood
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by nannyo(f): 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2013
@ op, these qualities of urs, is that of a frustrated giel. embarassed
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2013

am here

1 Like

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by benbrains(m): 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
She will not LEAVE you despite ur incessant RUDE BEHAVIOURS...

you are done for!
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Rooneyboy(m): 12:08am On Apr 13, 2013
**Yawns**

We've heard u poster.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by foxgiovani(m): 7:30am On Apr 13, 2013
My gf has these qualities which I prayed for bc my ex gf was directly having the opposite qualities. The only challange am facing now is that she is not very tall. Am deliberating whether to marry her based on these qualities and ignore the height. For about 2yrs that I've dated her now they've been peace in my home. Pls what do you think?
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by pleep(m): 7:37am On Apr 13, 2013
^ marry her. 100%

Feed her a steady dose of dick and she will grow, trust me
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 13, 2013
alutacontinua: In conclusion, when a girl totally loses her sense because of u! angry angry angry

SMH
no mind am he dey find dundi take do wife,mshewww.dey there dey dream,she go soon come cheesy
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by alabinike007: 9:08am On Apr 13, 2013
i wish my boyfriend see dz and also read...these are my behaviour towards him but he doesn't appreciate it

3 Likes

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Akpaife(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2013
Where u see dat type of gal?
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Akpaife(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2013
alabinike007: i wish my boyfriend see dz and also read...these are my behaviour towards him but he doesn't appreciate it
Are u sure?
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Bobbystanley(m): 11:41am On Apr 13, 2013
Such girl isn't yet born
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by sucre1(m): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2013
I have 1! She is a blessing frm God
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by achi4u(m): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2013
Harbosede02: I wish my bf should c dis n read it..
Am reading it.

Never mind i'll treat you like queen Elizagrin
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by mjbaba: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2013
LOOSE abi LOSE?
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Parnassuss(m): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2013
I have a girlfriend like this right now. Pisses the daylight outta me when she gets sappy.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by freecocoa(f): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2013
You are basically saying guys should only hold on to or look out for girls with no self worth or esteem as they seem to be the best .

I pity you and such girls, one day na kill she go just kill you if you try to leave her.

2 Likes

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by 4Play(m): 11:53am On Apr 13, 2013
I presume the OP is a teenager, what naive nonsense!
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by tivta(m): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2013
7billion people on earth in case u start feeling too
special

Out of the number you posted dont forget at least 5billion people are females so competition is harder for you female folks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. / 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.