Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) (25830 Views)

The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) / Photos:Has Obasanjo Joined The Entertainment Industry? / Pat Utomi Joined The ACN Party In 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by brixton: 9:47am On Apr 12, 2013
Life! He was probably jst hopin to make it thru d ranks, little did he knw he wud be one of d greatest Nigerians ever
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2013
i beg hw i fit view/zoom pics here on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 12, 2013
Mr. Grim Reaper:
I wonder if he knew then that one day, he would be the 3 time Leader of Nigeria.

The longest person to rule this country in its history. 13 years.
1976-79 = 3years
1999-03 = 8 years total 11 years
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by Sweetapple007(f): 9:50am On Apr 12, 2013
He was handsome when young,and very very ugly presently
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by ckkris: 9:50am On Apr 12, 2013
aurenflani:

You're wrong there. The north gave power to the south and ensured the south keeps it. It's all politics. The north aren't capacited nor wanted to take it back by fire by force. The north's interest is still being served my friend.
Northern Elders then SIGNED a full-page advertorial in THE NATION newspaper, to make Nigeria ungovernable if President Jonathan won the 2011 presidential election, and have more than kept their word. Can't even
BORN-TO-develop their own lives.
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by dulphines: 9:52am On Apr 12, 2013
orgy: By the extreme right is Kaduna Nzeogwu.

Nzeogwu looks a lot more handsome than that. Are you dead sure he's the one?
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by MrGrimReaper: 9:53am On Apr 12, 2013
Oops!

Wrong thread!
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 12, 2013
cheesy Fine boy no pimple
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by slyopez(m): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2013
Badman na Badman, if him like make him wear suit.
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 12, 2013
toba: 1976-79 = 3years
don't mind the guy, his calculator is in permanent 2nd function or probably,he listened to a bear parlour gist
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 12, 2013
The strong man.
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by Reference(m): 10:07am On Apr 12, 2013
aurenflani:

You're wrong there. The north gave power to the south and ensured the south keeps it. It's all politics. The north aren't capacited nor wanted to take it back by fire by force. The north's interest is still being served my friend.

Its so easy to fall for that bait. Hard to resist a response. One can understand. It hurts.
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by bigsamo: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2013
I always jealous this man devine grace, I need to be started keeping some fat about my self, becuase of my abision to rule these country.
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by Symphony007: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2013
causewahala:

He got power back to the South and got Northerners thinking perhaps they don't really own the country. . . u gon' call him out on that as well?

He really looked good back then oooh. . . even close to handsome! cheesy
so in essence you just admitted that obasanjo purposely put a terminally sick man as president so he'll die soon and his hand picked deputy from the south will assume the presidency? No whow has that worked out for the country?
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 12, 2013
dc555: back in the days. see how he looks like someone that cannot hurt a fly.
abi.he looks like an innocent village boy in that traditional outfit.nawa o.so much changes.his cheeks and stomach have grown so big now.thanks to amala,ewedu soup and bush meat cheesy baba's favourite delicacy cheesy
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by grandlexuz(m): 10:33am On Apr 12, 2013
toba: The other gentlemen with him in that photograph may have died

No, the others with him are Atiku and GEJ...lol

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by MrGrimReaper: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2013

My bad..

11 years is correct.
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by vanstanzy(m): 10:59am On Apr 12, 2013
Haaa! *Olisiego Obuluso njo!, Obasanmaa! the man* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Baba o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by Ijebulogic(m): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2013
No sir. 1999-2007 (not 2003)

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by kennydee05(m): 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2013
Baba ooo!!!
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by kennydee05(m): 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2013
bigsamo: I always jealous this man devine grace, I need to be started keeping some fat about my self, becuase of my abision to rule these country.
Abision indeed!!!
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by Drunk: 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2013
He looks like a Virgin

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by fkaz(m): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
SlyIg: bring your grandfather's picture online lets compare it with Obj's own.

For what? Are you a fooool or you don't understand english?
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by debetmx(m): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by debetmx(m): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2013

Are you sure?
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
OBJ remains one of the greatest Africans I would like to see before he dies (though I pray he lives longer). Gaddafi was one but he died before I set my eyes on him.
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by dbride: 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2013

Obasanjo is still responsible for Nzeogwu's family. He is really a true friend. He even gave Nzeogwu's mother a befitting burial. God bless him.
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by Kc3000: 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2013
Obasanjo is a rogue, and that is NOT Nzeogwu in that picture.
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by segelity(m): 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
johnie: Where's the picture?
u blind?
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by djfiifi(m): 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
After his military training in Teshie-Ghana in the mid 50s undecided
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by 1009ja: 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
Wow! So it is all the money he stole from the people of Nigeria that made him ugly. He looked better before he started dipping his whole body in our treasury.
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by Audukaya: 1:21am On Apr 13, 2013
gud boy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Honored With 'War Lord' In Kogi (1985 Throwback Photo) / Omisore, Omoworare May Determine Winner Of Osun Rerun Election / Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.