Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,099 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) (25630 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan / Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family / PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives In Sokoto To Condole With Family Of Shehu Shagari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by GistMedia0: 3:55pm On Feb 28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhutrWvReCo

President Bola Tinubu on Wednesday arrived at Owo, Ondo State, on a condolence visit to the family of the late former Governor of the state, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu.

Tinubu also paid a condolence visit to the traditional ruler of the town, Olowo of Owo, Oba Ajibade Gbadegesin Ogunoye 111.

The president, who arrived at the Akure Airport at about 11:35 am was received by Governor Lucky Aiyedatiwa.

Tinubu later arrived at Owo town around 12:30 pm onboard a chopper accompanied by Aiyedatiwa and was received by the State Deputy Governor, Olayide Adelami among other top politicians.

The president will also visit the residence of Pa Reuben Fasoranti, the Afenifere leader in Akure after leaving Owo.

Akeredolu, 67, died on Dec 26, 2023, in Germany after a protracted illness and was buried on February 23 in Owo.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by yarimo(m): 3:59pm On Feb 28
Jubilations all over Ondo state as president TINUBU arrived

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by richiemcgold: 4:07pm On Feb 28
You're welcome to our darling state Mr Presido 🫡🫡🫡

That's the official President of Nigeria.
This one no be Aba-made president. grin grin grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by Kusheer(m): 4:12pm On Feb 28
Disaster President Mtchewww angry angry angry

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:13pm On Feb 28
RIP Akeredolu

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by abdeefggh: 4:13pm On Feb 28
My president

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:13pm On Feb 28
yarimo:
Wow.
That's cute

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by atobs4real(m): 4:13pm On Feb 28
Good one

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by atobs4real(m): 4:13pm On Feb 28
Good one
But long overdue

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by DevilsEqual(m): 4:14pm On Feb 28
angry

Death is so mysterious that none of those that have gone before us has even come back to tell us what the thing looks like

How do u sleep and not wake up?
Whats consciousness like?

How do u call out to the dead man before u and he cant even hear u?

How can u not be aware of your environment?

By 2150, we all wont be here anymore, but since we didnt experience torments before we were born, then where we are going isnt anything terrible

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by GiftAbia1: 4:14pm On Feb 28
yarimo:

No be only jubilation

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by SensualMan: 4:14pm On Feb 28
Owo people please do not attack our beloved Igbo adopted President, President Bola Ahmed Okechukwu Tinubu. He understands how hungry u Owo people are, but he insists y'all must take the baby steps of pain, baby steps of pain to enjoy a sumptuous meal tommorow.

Tinubu bu nke anyi!

Tinubu Amaka!

Jagaban till 2043

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by Edoreborn: 4:14pm On Feb 28
This man don dey vex person sef.. country hard.. wetin u buy today,, tomorrow na diff price..Tinubu do something ooo..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by JealousCobra(m): 4:15pm On Feb 28
Where are those "ebin pawa o" youths, the vulture is on sight for a good shot.

Now the calamity is on ground not when he is back to Abuja, you people will be wailing up and down.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by Calylove: 4:15pm On Feb 28
This is a very good gesture by the president. It achieves a lot of things.
It cements the West together and its a come back home for the president.
Above all it is a great honour for the departed Akeredolu andhis fammily.
Weldone sir.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by LillyandDaisy: 4:16pm On Feb 28
Okay
Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by Sleekfingers: 4:16pm On Feb 28
Kusheer:

That's your president till 2031, whether u like it or not.

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by olax02(m): 4:16pm On Feb 28
Kusheer:
must you talk..Olodo

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by Raskimonojendor: 4:16pm On Feb 28
President BAT Emilokan of Nigeria and Africa

President of the Atikulates..
President of the Obidients
President of the BATists.
President of all Well and Not-well meaning Nigerians.

50 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by Chucks13: 4:16pm On Feb 28
Kusheer:

Disaster citizen mitchewww

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by Shurtman79(m): 4:16pm On Feb 28
Bàbá please do something oo things are not easy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by Chucks13: 4:19pm On Feb 28
GiftAbia1:

No be only jubilation

E pain am. Ntoor!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by richiemcgold: 4:19pm On Feb 28
🫡🫡🫡
Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by wonder233: 4:20pm On Feb 28
Above and below me, the tribal tirades have started. So sad.
My take on how to improve the economy:
The biggest scam nobody is talking about is what has been normalised by the ruling class that 80% of the crude is "stolen". That is the game changer. Nothing is stolen!, they just want you to minus 80% when calculating how much the country should be earning from that major sector. So the other 20% is what they are pretending to work with, and we're all squeezing ourselves talking about sacrifices, subsidy gone not gone, etc.
Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by adamusuleiman2: 4:20pm On Feb 28
SensualMan:
Owo people please do not attack our beloved Igbo adopted President, President Bola Ahmed Okechukwu Tinubu. He understands how hungry u Owo people are, but he insists y'all must take the baby steps of pain, baby steps of pain to enjoy a sumptuous meal tommorow.

Tinubu bu nke anyi!

Tinubu Amaka!

Jagaban till 2043
You are welcome

50 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by Chucks13: 4:21pm On Feb 28
richiemcgold:
You're welcome to our darling state Mr Presido 🫡🫡🫡
That's the official President of Nigeria.
This one no be Aba-made president.
grin grin grin

Yes oo te authentic president of Nigeria not that cat-voice creepy liar Mr saint-shit called Gringory.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by Scholace: 4:23pm On Feb 28
Sleekfingers:

That's your president till 2031, whether u like it or not.
At least your children will continue from where you stopped, asslicking these politicians children too. From generation to generation
Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by hakym619(m): 4:24pm On Feb 28
post=128692380:

Wow.
That's cute

You're an elderly man and matured this is why I'm writing to you. Sir, I got a resume to duty call from a facility I recently applied to. Facility is around Lagos business school but I reside in Ikorodu presently.

I'm frustrated and dismayed about getting accomodation and presenting myself to work on Monday.

Sir, do you have a connection around this axis or a way you can aid me?

I'd appreciate your kind response.
Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by franchasofficia: 4:24pm On Feb 28
Please Bobo Yekini try stop over at iragbiji make your kinsmen weh follow u harvest cocoa for Ilesa farms see you after several decades Iya Tinubu adopted you to Lagos shocked

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by TradersHelp: 4:24pm On Feb 28
DevilsEqual:
angry

Death is so mysterious that none of those that have gone before us has even come back to tell us what the thing looks like

How do u sleep and not wake up?
Whats consciousness like?

How do u call out to the dead man before u and he cant even hear u?

How can u not be aware of your environment?

By 2150, we all wont be here anymore, but since we didnt experience torments before we were born, then where we are going isnt anything terrible

That last line would have made sense but your username makes it look suspicious!
Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by Shadomaan7: 4:26pm On Feb 28
Sending my heartfelt condolences to the family of late Governor Akeredolu and paying my respects to the Olowo of Owo, Oba Ajibade Gbadegesin Ogunoye 111, President Tinubu shows his dedication to the people of Ondo State.

45 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) by hakym619(m): 4:27pm On Feb 28
Hi fam !

I got a resume to duty call from a facility I recently applied to. Facility is around Lagos business school but I reside in Ikorodu presently.

I'm frustrated and dismayed about getting accomodation and presenting myself to work on Monday.

does anyone have a connection around this axis or a way to ​aid me?

I'd appreciate your kind rresponses

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) / Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF / Wike Sacks Blessing Chimezie Didia, Rivers State University VC, Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.