Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,896 members, 7,866,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

Why I Quit My High Flying Finance Job In London And Moved Back To Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why I Quit My High Flying Finance Job In London And Moved Back To Nigeria (997 Views)

Should I Quit My Present Job For A Federal Government Job? / Should I Quit My Job And Be Self-employed? / Should I Quit My Job Now And Get Over N8m Payoff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Quit My High Flying Finance Job In London And Moved Back To Nigeria by zebo3k: 7:29am On Apr 12, 2013
In this interview, you will learn what the experience is like studying for an MBA at the Wharton School, what our interviewee’s thoughts are on the benefits of the MBA vs the CFA, what it is like working as an Investment Analyst in a global asset manager in Boston and in London, the importance of networking when you decide to move back to Nigeria, an overview of the asset management industry in Nigeria e.g. differences between the mutual fund and pension fund sectors, how much money you earn in Investment Management in Nigeria (more interesting if you also have a top MBA and a CFA), and many other interesting dynamics about moving back to Nigeria.

http://www.movebacktonigeria.com/blog/why-i-quit-my-high-flying-finance-job-in-london-and-moved-back-to-nigeria/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Relevance Of Nim, Pmpi, Mita Etc Professional Courses During Nysc / Did I Make A Wrong Decision ? Pls Help ! Before It's Too Late. / Abuja Electricity Staff Electrocuted On The Pole... Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.