Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Why I Quit My High Flying Finance Job In London And Moved Back To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why I Quit My High Flying Finance Job In London And Moved Back To Nigeria (738 Views)

I Run My Business In London And Want To Start A Business In Nigeria / I Want To Start An Ibo Restaurant In London And I Need Your Advice / Have You Recently Moved Back To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Quit My High Flying Finance Job In London And Moved Back To Nigeria by zebo3k: 7:37am On Apr 12, 2013
In this interview, you will learn what the experience is like studying for an MBA at the Wharton School, what our interviewee’s thoughts are on the benefits of the MBA vs the CFA, what it is like working as an Investment Analyst in a global asset manager in Boston and in London, the importance of networking when you decide to move back to Nigeria, an overview of the asset management industry in Nigeria e.g. differences between the mutual fund and pension fund sectors, how much money you earn in Investment Management in Nigeria (more interesting if you also have a top MBA and a CFA), and many other interesting dynamics about moving back to Nigeria.

http://www.movebacktonigeria.com/blog/why-i-quit-my-high-flying-finance-job-in-london-and-moved-back-to-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Shoe Manufacturer Needed / Please How Do I Get Some1 Who Can Make A Local Oven For Me ? And At What Cost? / How To Make Hot And Legal MONEY With Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.