Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,163 members, 7,838,977 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

I Want To Sell A Website That Has Over 300 Fans On Facebook - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Sell A Website That Has Over 300 Fans On Facebook (524 Views)

How Can I Make Money From My Website That Has High Traffic? / Website That Generates Money And Traffic On Autopilot For Sale / Over 300,000,000 Pdf Ebooks To Download For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sell A Website That Has Over 300 Fans On Facebook by godcan01(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2013
Hello great Nairalander, I have a website I want to sell to any serious mind buyer.

The website is a free classified ad website which also features news, tips and "How to" articles as a means of getting people to visit. It has a fan page of over 300 fans and twitter account with few followers. Every ad and post get twitted automatically.

If you are interested in guying this website, kindly send me an email at info@websolutionng.com and offer your price.

The website is www.websolutionng.com you can check it out.

You can also list your own website project you want to sell here and let interested buyers look at it and offer you price or you offer price yourself.

Thank you
Re: I Want To Sell A Website That Has Over 300 Fans On Facebook by hottprince: 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
Op how much is ur asking price?
N has d website been making revenues?
Re: I Want To Sell A Website That Has Over 300 Fans On Facebook by nairawall: 7:42am On Apr 13, 2013
I am selling Nairawall.com. It is a national portal indexing news, pictures, articles and classified adverts with states and local government filters.

Facebook fan page has over 2,000 fans.
Re: I Want To Sell A Website That Has Over 300 Fans On Facebook by godcan01(m): 9:22am On Apr 13, 2013
@hottprince, the website has made revenue by selling information products you saw on the website. The proof of this can be provided when you are ready. It's integrated with one of online payment processor and people pay with their ATM card.
my asking price is N120,000. Tell me your own bid.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Web Design And Development / How To Get More Followers And 50000 Tweets In 3months On Twitter. / Let Me Help You Design A Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.