Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

How Can I Make Money From My Website That Has High Traffic? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Make Money From My Website That Has High Traffic? (1689 Views)

Four Reason Why Your Websites/blogs Has High Bounce Rate. / How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. / How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Money From My Website That Has High Traffic? by KORLAR(m): 6:10am On Mar 11, 2015
Hello lovely Nairalanders
I need your help with something and I'd be glad if I got it.
How can I make money from my website that has high traffic?
Re: How Can I Make Money From My Website That Has High Traffic? by Dambusk: 6:25am On Mar 11, 2015
There are many ways of making money through a website, am going tell you one.

By registering to , this allow Google to advertise through your website, the more people that goes to google from your site the more money you will get and also register in pay by click service or some affiliate programme, advertisement is the best way of making money online just like Nairaland is doing...and the guy is smiling to the bank monthly smiley
Re: How Can I Make Money From My Website That Has High Traffic? by KORLAR(m): 6:33am On Mar 11, 2015
Dambusk:
There are many ways of making money through a website, am going tell you one.

By registering to , this allow Google to advertise through your website, the more people that goes to google from your site the more money you will get and also register in pay by click service or some affiliate programme, advertisement is the best way of making money online just like Nairaland is doing...and the guy is smiling to the bank monthly smiley

Thanks. I know of google's adsense.
But the problem I have with it is sometimes they bombard the website with adverts that are unrelated to what the website was created for. I want the website to be good and presentable with masses. And adverts like that and in that way could be an eyesore to them.
Re: How Can I Make Money From My Website That Has High Traffic? by francizy(m): 6:46am On Mar 11, 2015
KORLAR:

Dear Mr. Seun,

Please help this brother with the information he needs, so that we can have more millionaires like you.

Thank you and God bless.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Money From My Website That Has High Traffic? by Cutehector(m): 6:53am On Mar 11, 2015
Employ d services of a traffic warden
Re: How Can I Make Money From My Website That Has High Traffic? by KORLAR(m): 8:17am On Mar 11, 2015
francizy:

Dear Mr. Seun,

Please help this brother with the information he needs, so that we can have more millionaires like you.

Thank you and God bless.

Regards.

Lol. Thanks
I appreciate

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Money From My Website That Has High Traffic? by francizy(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
KORLAR:

Lol. Thanks
I appreciate

Welcome..
Re: How Can I Make Money From My Website That Has High Traffic? by buchibrand(m): 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
You can actually control what appears on your website. The beauty of Adword is that of content relevance. Google and no Adword advertiser will want to display or have his/her advert displayed on a site (content) that is not relevant to the message that is being conveyed via such medium.
If you are sure that your website is having a huge traffic, Adsense remains one of the best way to monetize your site.

More detailed info on how to monetize your content here http://www.buchibrand.net/p/the-genuine-and-practicable-way-for.html

KORLAR:

Thanks. I know of google's adsense.
But the problem I have with it is sometimes they bombard the website with adverts that are unrelated to what the website was created for. I want the website to be good and presentable with masses. And adverts like that and in that way could be an eyesore to them.
Re: How Can I Make Money From My Website That Has High Traffic? by KORLAR(m): 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
buchibrand:
You can actually control what appears on your website. The beauty of Adword is that of content relevance. Google and no Adword advertiser will want to display or have his/her advert displayed on a site (content) that is not relevant to the message that is being conveyed via such medium.
If you are sure that your website is having a huge traffic, Adsense remains one of the best way to monetize your site.

More detailed info on how to monetize your content here http://www.buchibrand.net/p/the-genuine-and-practicable-way-for.html

Thanks. I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Money From My Website That Has High Traffic? by bedfordng(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2015
KORLAR:
the only way to make money is to render a service.could be any service that is legit.is it advert, selling product, affiliate marketing, providing personal service to other people etc.you must have a product to offer.
Re: How Can I Make Money From My Website That Has High Traffic? by KORLAR(m): 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
bedfordng:
the only way to make money is to render a service.could be any service that is legit.is it advert, selling product, affiliate marketing, providing personal service to other people etc.you must have a product to offer.

Thanks
Re: How Can I Make Money From My Website That Has High Traffic? by goverment(m): 3:43am On Mar 15, 2015
Send your website address to me at davinsinfo@gmail.com subject how can I make money with my website having hugh traffic. I can help you after reviewing your website
Re: How Can I Make Money From My Website That Has High Traffic? by akintayo1(m): 1:36am On Mar 19, 2015
KORLAR:

My advice may seems like a kind of workload, but if you can do it....it will certainly pay well.

First, analyze who are your present audience by log in to your Google analytics. gathered every valuable info you can get from it, like age, gender, location, traffic source, posts that are doing well, landing pages, keywords etc.

Now, take that data and see what kind of products or services might appeal to a good percentage of your most responsive audience. This is necessary that you do it,because sometimes a blog might be generating its biggest traffic volume from a certain country, but the traffic might not be a good fit for the blog type and content.

For instance, I generate the most traffic from USA, but my most paying customers are Nigerians, despite the fact that I don't even target them most in my content strategies.

But these are people that buy my services the most, and one more thing, study what type of content or blog you're building because not every blog topic go well with displaying advertising. Some blogs are better off with selling services directly to their audience. And if you have manage well to convert your audience to subscribers, affiliate marketing is another viable option you might look into.

If you want to try out affiliate marketing, and don't know what product or services to begin with. Follow my first advice on analyzing your Google analytics report, now take your findings to keyword planner; run keyword research based on your most four to five most visited audience locations.

Your most visited pages also could help you decide what type of affiliate products or services these people might be interested in, now use keyword planner to find relevant affiliate products or services to promote; you can do this.

Hope this help? If you need help on this, my door is always FREELY opened.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Money From My Website That Has High Traffic? by KORLAR(m): 7:00am On Mar 19, 2015
akintayo1:

My advice may seems like a kind of workload, but if you can do it....it will certainly pay well.

First, analyze who are your present audience by log in to your Google analytics. gathered every valuable info you can get from it, like age, gender, location, traffic source, posts that are doing well, landing pages, keywords etc.

Now, take that data and see what kind of products or services might appeal to a good percentage of your most responsive audience. This is necessary that you do it,because sometimes a blog might be generating its biggest traffic volume from a certain country, but the traffic might not be a good fit for the blog type and content.

For instance, I generate the most traffic from USA, but my most paying customers are Nigerians, despite the fact that I don't even target them most in my content strategies.

But these are people that buy my services the most, and one more thing, study what type of content or blog you're building because not every blog topic go well with displaying advertising. Some blogs are better off with selling services directly to their audience. And if you have manage well to convert your audience to subscribers, affiliate marketing is another viable option you might look into.

If you want to try out affiliate marketing, and don't know what product or services to begin with. Follow my first advice on analyzing your Google analytics report, now take your findings to keyword planner; run keyword research based on your most four to five most visited audience locations.

Your most visited pages also could help you decide what type of affiliate products or services these people might be interested in, now use keyword planner to find relevant affiliate products or services to promote; you can do this.

Hope this help? If you need help on this, my door is always FREELY opened.

It was helpful.
Thanks
I appreciate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your Adsense CPC Now / Pls Does Anyone Know Any Mastercard Atm In Nigeria / Omnipotens & His Great Webmasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.