Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Guys: How Do You Feel Having A Woman As Your Direct Boss? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys: How Do You Feel Having A Woman As Your Direct Boss? (480 Views)

Woman: As A Weaker Vessel / Born To Rule: Queen Amina Of Zazzau, A Woman As Capable As A Man. / Does Crying Make You Feel Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys: How Do You Feel Having A Woman As Your Direct Boss? by tomakint: 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2013
Most times I have realized that women especially in this modern time, would want to compete with their male counterparts and even exhibit some bossy tendencies toward their subordinates especially when he is a male in a scathing way! I have heard from many guys around that, they would rather prefer to be under a fellow guy as their boss and earn 'little' than to be under a female boss and earn 'much'! This is just an observation and not an opinion trying to generalize! Guys, do you have contrary views? cool
Re: Guys: How Do You Feel Having A Woman As Your Direct Boss? by dasparrow: 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2013
tomakint: Most times I have realized that women especially in this modern time, would want to compete with their male counterparts and even exhibit some bossy tendencies toward their subordinates especially when he is a male in a scathing way! I have heard from many guys around that, they would rather prefer to be under a fellow guy as their boss and earn 'little' than to be under a female boss and earn 'much'! This is just an observation and not an opinion trying to generalize! Guys, do you have contrary views? cool

I humbly suggest you crawl under a stone or move back to the 12th century. This is the 21st century and there is really no room in modern society for your backward manner of thinking. With men like you, it is no wonder Nigeria as a country continues to remain a third world non progressing country that cannot even boast of constant electricity supply and clean drinking water for its over 140 million citizens.

The advanced nations of the world became what they are today because both their male and female citizens were given equal opportunities to contribute immensely to making them the great economic powers we see today.

Grow up son and think of a way of making Nigeria great and corrupt free rather than allowing your chauvinist demonic spirit keep your brain and manner of thinking enslaved and backward. I wonder what your mother would think about your negative sentiments towards women. Is that how she raised you?
Re: Guys: How Do You Feel Having A Woman As Your Direct Boss? by tomakint: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2013
dasparrow:

I humbly suggest you crawl under a stone or move back to the 12th century. This is the 21st century and there is really no room in modern society for your backward manner of thinking. With men like you, it is no wonder Nigeria as a country continues to remain a third world non progressing country that cannot even boast of constant electricity supply and clean drinking water for its over 140 million citizens.

The advanced nations of the world became what they are today because both their male and female citizens were given equal opportunities to contribute immensely to making them the great economic powers we see today.

Grow up son and think of a way of making Nigeria great and corrupt free rather than allowing your chauvinist demonic spirit keep your brain and manner of thinking enslaved and backward. I wonder what your mother would think about your negative sentiments towards women. Is that how she raised you?
'Aparo' you are one of the main reason white men said that 'if you want to hide anything from a blackman, put it in a book, because he will never read it' in your own case, a thread was created for your perusal but you did not bother to read and understand before you start to 'gas out' like a monkey! Did I asked you for your 'lectures'? The thread is damn too simple for a simpleton to comprehend, I never made mention of me liking or hating a woman as my boss for instance, but was sharing a common feeling among guys not necessarily all of them. Truly, your mother should be ashamed of your level of education even in a 21st century undecided

(1) (Reply)

***How Do You Write Happy New Month In Your Language?*** / Woolwich Murder Suspect Michael Adebolajo Attacked In Prison / What ASUU Has Brought To Live Of Many Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.