Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (374936 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MJBOLT: 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
uxdesigner:
Flash tv series just cant do without dr wells, kilode. the new wells calling himself HR is just a joke.

the thing tire me o
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
MJBOLT:

the thing tire me o

lol i wud av preferred it if the other wells hadnt left with his daughter
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MJBOLT: 12:25am On Nov 23, 2016
uxdesigner:

yeah
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Daniel2802(m): 2:29am On Nov 23, 2016
Epic Arrow/Flash/LOT/Supergirl crossover next week
Heroes vs Aliens
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by somehowpenis(m): 6:40am On Nov 23, 2016
uxdesigner:
Flash tv series just cant do without dr wells, kilode. the new wells calling himself HR is just a joke.
Dr wells is actually the reason why I dig the movie, HR is a bonus I never wish to leave the show..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Lautechgossip(m): 6:59am On Nov 23, 2016
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2016
Currently downloading episode 7 of The Flash.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 9:04am On Nov 23, 2016
uxdesigner:

He had to,they have another earth to take care of.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Next2Bezee(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2016
Amazing Episode, probably the best this season.

I never knew they'd make Savitar that fast, even from Barry's super fast perspective, Savitar moved too fast to see.

I hope we see more Killer Frost.

My only problem with this episode is how almost everything emotional seem to fix itself towards the end. I had hoped that Barry's world continued crashing around him for at least a little while longer. grin

But Great Episode, All hail Savitar...The god of speed.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joseph214(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
I haven't watched episode 7 yet but what of wally west, is he a speedster now?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Next2Bezee(m): 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
joseph214:
I haven't watched episode 7 yet but what of wally west, is he a speedster now?

Feel about too much spoilers grin but yes he now is. In the flash comic, wally achieved greater feats than Barry in terms of speed.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
somehowpenis:
Julian is either Alchemy or one of their cult member.

the man who saw the future...

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joseph214(m): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
Next2Bezee:

Feel about too much spoilers grin but yes he now is. In the flash comic, wally achieved greater feats than Barry in terms of speed.
That's good. So Barry now has someone to assist him.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
Next2Bezee:
Amazing Episode, probably the best this season.

I never knew they'd make Savitar that fast, even from Barry's super fast perspective, Savitar moved too fast to see.

I hope we see more Killer Frost.

My only problem with this episode is how almost everything emotional seem to fix itself towards the end. I had hoped that Barry's world continued crashing around him for at least a little while longer. grin

But Great Episode, All hail Savitar...The god of speed.
Lol, yeah... Like killer frost couldn't kill barry.

And oh jeez, Savitar was effing fast.

All hail the god of speed gringrin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Gmajor:

gringrin
He guessed right..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by somehowpenis(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Gmajor:

it was glaringly obvious, he was the only thing still where he wasn't supposed to be after flashpoint, him and Alchemy.., then his vast knowledge about Meta humans .. my theory was still at its infant stage though not until he missed the fight where CCPD went to attack Alchemy using Wally as bait, it was just so obvious dude had to be a bad guy..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Next2Bezee(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
somehowpenis:
it was glaringly obvious, he was the only thing still where he wasn't supposed to be after flashpoint, him and Alchemy.., then his vast knowledge about Meta humans .. my theory was still at its infant stage though not until he missed the fight where CCPD went to attack Alchemy using Wally as bait, it was just so obvious dude had to be a bad guy..

I thought he might have been alchemy too but only because of his huge hatred for meta humans and how he harped on so much about what he would do if he were a meta.

Plus Alchemy himself didn't seem like a meta, all his magical feats were done through that rock he uses. I just hope the CW's backstory and motivation for Savitar is good and fits the character.

That was my probs with Zoom, everyone liked him when they knew less about him. The more they revealed their story behind him the more he seemed like a bla character.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gamyy(m): 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
uxdesigner:

m a wells fan dear.. esp earth 2 wells
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Jaymaestro(m): 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
The most obvious unmasking of a character.. He's been mirroring malfoy from harry Potter since he's introduced, and I hope they bring the Genius wells back . He's the reason I watch the series.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by theoneJabulani(m): 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
Unsurprisingly, Julian is alchemy. Let's see what happens next?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by somehowpenis(m): 7:51am On Nov 24, 2016
I don't think Wally will be kid flash for long...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Talius(m): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
I just watched the trailer for the Crossovers; very awesome.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
Talius:
I just watched the trailer for the Crossovers; very awesome.
pls, do yuu ave the Link?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by AikayDaWrapper(m): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
Just to ask, is anyone watching Supergirl?

Is season 2 any good? I'm considering binging it this weekend.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by jide219(m): 9:28am On Nov 25, 2016
AikayDaWrapper:
Just to ask, is anyone watching Supergirl?

Is season 2 any good? I'm considering binging it this weekend.
yup,super is awesome but I will the show 6/10
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by jide219(m): 9:37am On Nov 25, 2016
The crossover will be awesome,from Monday night to Thursday night
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by AikayDaWrapper(m): 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
jide219:
yup,super is awesome but I will the show 6/10
Don't really have space for any average shows in my schedule again. Need to be mind blown.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by jide219(m): 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
AikayDaWrapper:

Don't really have space for any average shows in my schedule again. Need to be mind blown.
go and watch how to get away with murder
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by AikayDaWrapper(m): 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
jide219:
go and watch how to get away with murder

Watch that. Wes *tear*

My TV schedule is already overfull sef. I'm just considering adding super girl to it, but I don't want to if there's nothing special about it. My mates that watched season 1 of it gave less than glowing reviews.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yakamata(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
AikayDaWrapper:

Watch that. Wes *tear*

My TV schedule is already overfull sef. I'm just considering adding super girl to it, but I don't want to if there's nothing special about it. My mates that watched season 1 of it gave less than glowing reviews.
one word of advice. Don't waste your data on supergirl in this recession period
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
yakamata:

one word of advice. Don't waste your data on supergirl in this recession period
Lmao! grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by jide219(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
AikayDaWrapper:

Watch that. Wes *tear*

super girl is also interesting

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.