Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (374693 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 7:12am On Oct 29, 2014
penzino:
Guykhena. Abeg where you dey download from. E be like say e clear. Free me the mother link. Thanks

From the forum star4m .net (but you need to reg first)..
Or go through direct with Mobitvshows.tk

gottoboy:

Buddie tnx, α​hv heard any news O̶̲̥̅Ϟ Teranova 2?

Terranova was canceled due to being too expensive..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by DrDre1(m): 7:36am On Oct 29, 2014
Manutd19:

If Olicity ain't happening, guess its time i dump the series. recycling recycling.....Just watching hoping for an OLICITY rel...
Give the guy a love life not just beating bad boys everytime jor
Lol...seems u have not been counting how many girls Oliver already had an affair with...he's going to date Felicity at some point too so calm down and enjoy him beating bad boys for now. grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 8:02am On Oct 29, 2014
This gotta be the best Flash episode so far.
The train scene effect was cool as well.

'Michael Scofield' grin is still awesome..
Felicity still geeky undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 29, 2014
This season Three so far looks to me to be the best season. Enjoying it like Cwazie.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gottoboy(m): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2014
Guykhena:

The Flash is a spin-off show from Arrow.
They're gonna be doing cross-overs..
Its basically from the same world/universe
Btw the links

Arrow-S03E01.avi
Buddi tnx, plus are ♈όϋ really busy?

Arrow-S03E02.avi

Arrow-S03E03.avi

ℓ̊ nid links to Agent of Shield season2
Sons of anarchy season6
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 29, 2014
Guykhena:

This gotta be the best Flash episode so far.
The train scene effect was cool as well.

'Michael Scofield' grin is still awesome..
Felicity still geeky undecided
You are so on point bro. best flash episode so far..and concerning micheal scofield, dude still got it all.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gottoboy(m): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2014
Reallie loved that movie
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 11:17am On Oct 29, 2014
handelex:
You are so on point bro. best flash episode so far..and concerning micheal scofield, dude still got it all.

Ya,he still had that prison break 'smart' touch,in a dark/devilish way.
I think what made this episode really good,was the lack of focus point on any 'meta-human'. This was just straight raw..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Chibudollar: 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
I guess we would still be seeing Wentworth Miller ( Captain Cold) later on , cuz he was neither killed / apprehended.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
[quote author=Guykhena post=27541885]

From the forum star4m .net (but you need to reg first)..
Or go through direct with Mobitvshows.tk

Thanks
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Francheezy(m): 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
Chibudollar:
I guess we would still be seeing Wentworth Miller ( Captain Cold) later on , cuz he was neither killed / apprehended.

Yes, we will be seeing him. Interesting I must say.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Keky(m): 7:48am On Oct 30, 2014
Wentworth Miller makes such a good Captain Cold!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2014
Ra's Al Ghul,not the look I expected...

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
Finally, they kissed.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by DrDre1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nice episode of The Arrow. The look on Oliver's face when he was told Malcom is alive was so funny grin . I don't blame the guy though. He's gotten enough beating from Malcom over and over again. The fight scene between the three of them (Oliver, Malcom and thr assasin) is so cool. I'm looking forward to see how Oliver can protect Malcom now. One assasin is more than a handful for him to handle. Imagine him against the League of Assasins hmmm...
*sips cold milk in front of screen in a dark room* grin cool
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by mrdrizzy(m): 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
oyinbo sef..their way dey always get coma

how can u be falling for one and be kissing anoda....,

felicity shouldnt have accepted barry's kiss..bt damn felicity is irresisitible,choi check out those curves on her dark red dress

choi..got me drolling

..anyway so far so gud cw jst knw hw to balance series,bt there will come a time where one serie will outsmart the other(like T.0 and TVD)
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Keky(m): 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
Oliver protecting Malcolm Merlin. Didn't see that one coming....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
mrdrizzy:
oyinbo sef..their way dey always get coma

how can u be falling for one and be kissing anoda....,

felicity shouldnt have accepted barry's kiss..bt damn felicity is irresisitible,choi check out those curves on her dark red dress

choi..got me drolling

..anyway so far so gud cw jst knw hw to balance series,bt there will come a time where one serie will outsmart the other(like T.0 and TVD)

You kidding me?? She shouldn't have accepted wat she wants?? Imagine wanting something so bad and it's given to u right in ur face?? U gon'n refuse?? That's a No No for me?? #Baricity
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
I don't knw what to say abt Arrow this new episode annoyed me when I saw who played ras al ghul the person playing ras al ghul does not fit at all this is absolute rubbish
The onli series the flash nice work from michael scofield playing captain cold we will be xpectin him soon with his gang and damn felicity looks so beatiful. Anyone notice the way harrison was behaving to cisco
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by ctuagent007: 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
Just finished season 1 but cos of exams will have to postpone season 2 & 3.
Ehen, as for those clamoring for olicity, I reject am cos no weapon fashioned against olilauren shall prosper.....nobody shld deny the chemistry between Ollie & Lauren(it is real & perfecto) BUT I have this feeling that a new character will be introduced in maybe season 7,8 or 9 that will take Ollie from Lauren just like it happened in "Smallville"
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Chibudollar: 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
ctuagent007:
Ehen, as for those clamoring for olicity, I reject am cos no weapon fashioned against olilauren shall prosper.....nobody shld deny the chemistry between Ollie & Lauren(it is real & perfecto) BUT I have this feeling that a new character will be introduced in maybe season 7,8 or 9 that will take Ollie from Lauren just like it happened in "Smallville"
cool down o, u still in season 1 and be thinking bout 7..

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
ctuagent007:

Lolzzzzzzzz, u still on a long thing bro. Don't worry, you'd get there. Lol
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gottoboy(m): 4:10am On Nov 02, 2014
Plz links to ᵗᴴᵋ latest episode
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2014
gottoboy:
Plz links to ᵗᴴᵋ latest episode
check o2tvseries dot com
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 11:51am On Nov 02, 2014
ctuagent007:
arrow shud just end in S3 because most people are gettin bored its just flash that's bringing it up .guy u are not yet in S3 sef . Barry is meant to date iris so there is no possiblity between barry nd felicity but I can't deny the chemistryy between them
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gottoboy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
SuperMartins:
check o2tvseries dot com
Seen it

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ovie56(m): 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
killzone:
arrow shud just end in S3 because most people are gettin bored its just flash that's bringing it up .guy u are not yet in S3 sef . Barry is meant to date iris so there is no possiblity between barry nd felicity but I can't deny the chemistryy between them
season 1 is the best season 2 is chappy and rubbish storyline....... Imagine someone want to kill everybody because of a girl he didn't even kissed
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
killzone:

Just like Oliver is meant to date Felicity?? Crap!!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 8:05am On Nov 04, 2014
Ovie56:
season 1 is the best season 2 is chappy and rubbish storyline....... Imagine someone want to kill everybody because of a girl he didn't even kissed
yeah see who tney now chose to play ras al ghul in S3 and this S3 sef ehn
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2014
suxxman:

Just like Oliver is meant to date Felicity?? Crap!!
ok keep on hoping on barry nd felicity my guy its not possible they have to at least stay true to the comic so its barry nd iris
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 04, 2014
killzone:
ok keep on hoping on barry nd felicity my guy its not possible they have to at least stay true to the comic so its barry nd iris

Not like I'm against that though, Iris is cute too. U know I like cute girls for my guys.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 8:48am On Nov 04, 2014
suxxman:

Not like I'm against that though, Iris is cute too. U know I like cute girls for my guys.
lollzzz

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.