Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (374785 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by AikayDaWrapper(m): 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
kinggogo:
Dnt get, whats red herring
Means the producers are trying to deceive us that lance is Prometheus.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
gamyy:
please m currently in flash season 2..wl b done in som days.
i need someone to explain d twist..how RF came bak even after Eddie's death
RF is from the future, so when Eddie killed himself, he erased RF from their timeline (The one Flash is in).

So another remnant of RF came from the future. According to my own understanding tho..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by OlaBa: 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
kinggogo:
Dnt get, whats red herring

They wants you to believe it's Lance when it's clearly not... It doesn't make any sense...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gamyy(m): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
iykekelvins:
RF is from the future, so when Eddie killed himself, he erased RF from their timeline (The one Flash is in).

So another remnant of RF came from the future. According to my own understanding tho..

i appreciate...but u know m still confused right?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
gamyy:

i appreciate...but u know m still confused right?
Lol, keep watching. You'd understand, do u know about zoom yet?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Yonce(f): 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
OlaBa:

They wants you to believe it's Lance when it's clearly not... It doesn't make any sense...

I think they're planning something but they want to throw us off their scent.

I'm loving this season more and more. Oliver and Felicity are behaving more civil towards each other.
Diggle is making sense and I love the new recruits......more than the former team.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Yonce(f): 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

I haven't started watching it.

Once i start, if it's boring, i must watch it till the end... that's why i simply avoid watching any "potentially boring" series.

Like all TV shows, Arrow has its ups and downs. True fans live through them all
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gamyy(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
iykekelvins:
Lol, keep watching. You'd understand, do u know about zoom yet?

well M currently now...ALCHEMY..barry n iris dating, new Harrison wells who is a novelist
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 8:35am On Nov 14, 2016
gamyy:

well M currently now...ALCHEMY..barry n iris dating, new Harrison wells who is a novelist
Ok, I'm waiting for episode 6
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by YASDON(m): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
Lol if u watch d first, let say 5 episode of supergirl una go kill all d pple wey do am
But later on d shows keeps getting interesting
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by somehowpenis(m): 7:42am On Nov 15, 2016
YASDON:
Lol if u watch d first, let say 5 episode of supergirl una go kill all d pple wey do am
_fuck the later ONs..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2016
kinggogo:
Woww so prometheus is Quinton Lance of all pipu, when e cum learn hw to fyt lyk dah

Well, no one saw dah coming shocked
No naa, it's not him. That was a dumb set up from the producers.. I didn't buy that one bit.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yakamata(m): 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
YASDON:

which "later on " are you talking about, it seems we are not watching the same show.The only reason am following the show is because of the upcoming CROSSOVER with the flash and arrow
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gamyy(m): 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
so if lance aint prometheus...prolly ts dah Felicity's boyfriend... i dnt like dah guy

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by YASDON(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
yakamata:

which "later on " are you talking about, it seems we are not watching the same show.The only reason am following the show is because of the upcoming CROSSOVER with the flash and arrow
Fine then! But it seems interesting to me
And sorry it doesn't appeal to you
Likes aren't doing same
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Keky(m): 12:28am On Nov 16, 2016
Maybe Dolph Lundgren is prometheus
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by rockhillz(m): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2016
yakamata:

same here oo...,but i will only download the episode where Cisco crossover......
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by IAmPhiL(m): 11:29am On Nov 16, 2016
finally i see Savitar..the god of speed
#episode 6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Heltinking(m): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2016
IAmPhiL:
finally i see Savitar..the god of speed

#episode 6
I think Julian is somehow related to Alchemy, maybe he's one of em, who knows
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Norman4real(m): 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
I think Prometheus is just possessing people's bodies, coz Quintin clearly doesn't have the skills to take on Arrow.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
hnmmmm.
how was Iris able to knock out Wally with just one punch
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
Gmajor:
hnmmmm.
how was Iris able to knock out Wally with just one punch
How do people in series nd movies knock other people out with one punch, u shud hv seen dis be4 numerous times.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

How do people in series nd movies knock other people out with one punch, u shud hv seen dis be4 numerous times.
what makes This one worse is that iris is a woman with a tiny frame, how could she knock out a man that easily? ( is she the million dollar baby?)
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
Gmajor:

what makes This one worse is that iris is a woman with a tiny frame, how could she knock out a man that easily? ( is she the million dollar baby?)
hahahah so Becos shes a woman (oh ok with tiny frame) lol im sure u hv also seen women with tiny frame do this regardless its has been seen as one of d hollywood's myth.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

hahahah so Becos shes a woman (oh ok with tiny frame) lol im sure u hv also seen women with tiny frame do this regardless its has been seen as one of d hollywood's myth.

lol.
in a typical Hollywood film, when someone is knocked out, I'll wake up a few minutes later and wont even require any medical attention
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2016
Keky:
Maybe Dolph Lundgren is prometheus
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by DavidTheGeek: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2016
Arrow - Season 05 - Episode 07... OUT

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by somehowpenis(m): 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
Julian is either Alchemy or one of their cult member.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by uzoexcel(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
Are i the only one not feeling 'Cisco' this season? He seems less cheerful (fine his brother died) .in the previous seasons, cisco had wisecracks and smart comebacks...Now he just seems a lil less lively
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by uzoexcel(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
UniqueGem:
Slade Wilson knows Arrow is Oliver but this Mask guy didn't know until church told him. So it can't be Slade. Slade is even smarter than hiding behind a mask.

Slade was a very good villain
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by jide219(m): 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
uzoexcel:
Are i the only one not felling 'Cisco' this season? He seems less cheerful (fine his brother died) .in the previous seasons, cisco had wisecracks and smart comebacks...Now he just seems a lil less lively
i thought I was the only one
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by UniqueGem(m): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
uzoexcel:

Slade was a very good villain
Yea bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.