Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (376511 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Doublejoy411(m): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
Gmajor:
hnmmmm.
how was Iris able to knock out Wally with just one punch

Dude did you watch season 1 at all......she was taught karate or how to fight when she was little....there's no guarantee that wally learnt how to fight cos he was with his mom....that she was kicking Barry's butt
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
IAmPhiL:
finally i see Savitar..the god of speed

#episode 6
Its so fast, they can't even see him. Damn!!!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
Doublejoy411:

Dude did you watch season 1 at all......she was taught karate or how to fight when she was little....there's no guarantee that wally learnt how to fight cos he was with his mom....that she was kicking Barry's butt
karate lessons my foot.
do you think it's easy to knock someone out?
how did iris with her tiny Arm manage to knock out Wally with just one punch?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
iykekelvins:
Its so fast, they can't even see him. Damn!!!
where did he get his speed from?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
Gmajor:

where did he get his speed from?
I really don't know, seeing him for the first time.

Buh I looked him up online and he was elected to test out a super sonic airplane cus he was a pilot and he somehow got his speed from there.

He's so obsessed with speed, he's found ways to absorb the speedforce from other speedstars. You can check online tho.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Anthonystark: 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
Last episode of The Flash saw Team Flash set up Alchemy using Wally West as bait, as Alchemy started calling Wally to give him his powers.

Just when Team Flash thinks they have Alchemy captured, a white streak appears! And a white streak that seems a lot faster than The Flash!

Regarding why Savitar is so fast, if we look to the comics for an explanation, it may be because Savitar not only has super speed, but can can absorb motion from other objects and people, thereby slowing thier movement.

The episode ended with a cliffhanger, so I'm not exactly sure how they go from what happens in this episode to Kevin Smith's Killer Frost episode, but it was darn good TV! It's possible we'll see more of Savitar at the beginning of "Killer Frost."
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Anthonystark: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
Watch the trailer below for the next episode of The Flash, "Killer Frost," directed by Kevin Smith.

Episode synopsis:

KILLER FROST EMERGES — Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) uses her powers to save Barry (Grant Gustin) but as her mother predicted, the effort unleashes her inner Killer Frost. Killer Frost goes on a rampage looking for Dr. Alchemy, kidnapping Julian (Tom Felton) and battling both The Flash and Vibe (Carlos Valdes). Meanwhile, Joe (Jesse L. Martin) and H.R. (Tom Cavanagh) have a heart to heart talk. Kevin Smith directed the episode with story by Judalina Neira and teleplay by Andrew Kreisberg & Brooke Roberts (#307). Original airdate 11/22/2016.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Anthonystark: 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by somehowpenis(m): 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
uzoexcel:
Are i the only one not felling 'Cisco' this season? He seems less cheerful (fine his brother died) .in the previous seasons, cisco had wisecracks and smart comebacks...Now he just seems a lil less lively
very true
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
savitar is so f##king fast, others couldn't even see him/it
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by jide219(m): 10:45am On Nov 19, 2016
Can someone pls explain what rili happened to wally
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by jide219(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2016
This arrow season is off the hook
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by jide219(m): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2016
The man named savitar

A Cold War pilot for a third-world nation, the man who would become known as Savitar was to test a supersonic fighter jet. As he reached top speed, his plane was struck by what appeared to be lightning, and he went down in hostile territory. Discovering he could defeat the enemy by moving at super-speed, he became obsessed with speed, naming himself after Savitr, the Hindu "god of motion", and dedicating his life to unlocking its secrets. As Savitar studied, he discovered new powers that no other living speedster has mastered. He can protect himself in a null-inertia force field, give speed and kinetic energy to objects or people, even those in a rest state, and could also heal his own injuries almost instantly.
Savitar's obsession gained followers, and he became the leader of a cult. In search of more knowledge, he sought out the only super-speed hero operating at the time: Johnny Quick. This encounter became a battle, the tide of which was turned with the arrival of Max Mercury, who led Savitar toward the Speed Force, but caused him to bounce off.
Savitar returned decades later, to discover that his followers, the Thunderbolt Agents, had become a large cult in his absence. Making his headquarters in a fortress in Tibet, he recruited the speedster known as Lady Flash. He then used her powers as a catalyst to strip most of Earth's speedsters of their link to the Speed Force, transferring their speed to the Thunderbolt Agents. He sent a few of these agents to attack Wally West. When these proved ineffectual, he sent more to kill the other speedsters: Impulse, Jay Garrick, Johnny & Jesse Quick, XS and Max Mercury.
Fortunately, Wally’s direct link to the Speed Force prevented Savitar from stealing his speed, and a coalition of all the speedsters he had tried to kill, foiled his plans. Hell-bent on at least destroying Flash’s world in retribution, he led the Flash on a worldwide race of destruction, until Flash chose to give Savitar what he wanted: union with the Speed Force. His earlier encounter had shown him that the others who had arrived before would deal with Savitar as they saw fit.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Emisco1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
i fink a cross over ix gona occur. DC LEEGEND OF TOMORROW TRAVELING TO 2016. pls bring super girl in. lts kick dt God of speed ass
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yakamata(m): 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
were you a fan of Arrow but stopped watching because it turned into wack.
One WORD of advice,go back and watch season five, you will thank me later
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by rockhillz(m): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
yakamata:
were you a fan of Arrow but stopped watching because it turned into wack.
One WORD of advice,go back and watch season five, you will thank me later
who said arrow is wack......
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Next2Bezee(m): 3:08am On Nov 21, 2016
somehowpenis:
Julian is either Alchemy or one of their cult member.

Yeah i think Julian might be alchemy, rather strange how he decided to take a rain check on Barry before all the sh1t started to go down.

I like Savitar's concept but I don't like his look. I think they're just trying to make each main villain look badder than the rest and it's hard to imagine a concept more advanced than Savitar's current look.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yakamata(m): 5:15am On Nov 21, 2016
rockhillz:

who said arrow is wack......

Actually season 4 was super wack
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by somehowpenis(m): 7:10am On Nov 21, 2016
Next2Bezee:

Yeah i think Julian might be alchemy, rather strange how he decided to take a rain check on Barry before all the sh1t started to go down.

I like Savitar's concept but I don't like his look. I think they're just trying to make each main villain look badder than the rest and it's hard to imagine a concept more advanced than Savitar's current look.
a concept that will be more advanced than savitar' look is the black flash, dude looked like a decaying zombie, much like what zoom was turning into before being whisked away by the time wraiths....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gamyy(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2016
dah 17 year old geh in Arrow team....big sly...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2016
I watched the trailer for the next episode, it seems like Caitlyn is going bad.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2016
Gmajor:
I knew it.

I smell some Killer Frost.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Next2Bezee(m): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2016
somehowpenis:
a concept that will be more advanced than savitar' look is the black flash, dude looked like a decaying zombie, much like what zoom was turning into before being whisked away by the time wraiths....

However CW might not want to use black flash as he might be for the DC cinematic universe instead.

Besides Savitar himself was killed by Barry Allen when he became the blackflash, if the CW flash defeats him this season then they probably won't bring him back or bring black flash at all.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by jide219(m): 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
Gmajor:
she will turn bad
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by jide219(m): 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
yakamata:

Actually season 4 was super wack
guy that is for u oo,I love season 4
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by jide219(m): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
DC'S crossover will be on Nov 28
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yakamata(m): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
jide219:

one man's trash is another man's treasure
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yakamata(m): 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
gamyy:
dah 17 year old geh in Arrow team....big sly...
that girl effortlessly took the mantle of "the most hated character " in my book.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Norman4real(m): 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
jide219:
season 3 and 4 of arrow were the worst... This season is proving to be much better but i I'm not raising my hopes.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gamyy(m): 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
yakamata:

that girl effortlessly took the mantle of "the most hated character " in my book.

m waiting to see more of her
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by rockhillz(m): 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
Me am jus waiting patiently for 28,29,30,1..... After supergirl,flash,legends,arrow
#INVASION
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
Flash tv series just cant do without dr wells, kilode. the new wells calling himself HR is just a joke.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.