Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,252 members, 7,957,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

African Man,who Are You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Man,who Are You? (486 Views)

African Man Builds Own Plane 4rm Scratch Becos He Was Told He’s Short 2 Fly(pics / Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! / Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Man,who Are You? by sigmond: 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2013
As a mid 30s african male, i have come to know my people folks (black people) as lazy and gossipers.if i compare ourselves to the Europeans, despite the deep knowledge our forebears have left for us,we seems to be good at nothing,look at our continent compared to the rest of the world.We are at the bottom.My question to my fellow nairalanders is why are we like this.
Re: African Man,who Are You? by sigmond: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
why is the african male the least in the world in terms of good living and good environment, what is within us that make us poor

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen In Police Uniforms Shot Dead A Foreigner / Epileptic Power Supply And The NIPP / News : Gunmen Shoot Woman, Abduct Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.