Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) (7735 Views)

IK Ogbonna Staring At Angela Okorie's Boobs (Photo) / Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) / Efia Odo: I Don’t Wear Bra Because My Boobs Are Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2013
After her brief break, Cossy is back to her normal life. Those hands looks like a man's hand but Cossy said NO it aint no man's hand. Its a monkey's hand....LMAO

SEE MORE

http://kwajay..com/2013/04/the-day-monkey-grabbed-my-boobs-photo.html

1 Share

Re: Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by Toheeb31(m): 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2013
Shuu dats a big lie, na man hand be dat angry

2 Likes

Re: Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 13, 2013
LOL! !maybe that's how monkeys hands look like in her village .
Re: Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by Scarpon(m): 4:25am On Apr 13, 2013
u cant blame the lady cuz that b¤¤bs:
build her duplex apartment
buy her cars
bb poshe,
got her in nollywood
top politicians
build a house in her village,
send her younger ones to school,
feed her family,
take her abroad.
Every good thing in her life is all about the b¤¤b she should just thank god she is built that way.

1 Like

Re: Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by pleep(m): 4:35am On Apr 13, 2013
does monkey = nigga, or am i missing something?

1 Like

Re: Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by Ejine(m): 7:42am On Apr 13, 2013
Those booobs...

8 Likes

Re: Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 13, 2013
As if there's a human face on the other boob abi na my eyes?
Re: Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by CallmeJKLUE(m): 8:06am On Apr 13, 2013
Shuuu, ma broda....e b like say u sabi cossy reach house ō...lol
Re: Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by Kwajay(m): 8:58am On Apr 13, 2013
erickajay: As if there's a human face on the other boob abi na my eyes?

thats the monkeys face if you take a closer look grin grin grin grin grin

pleep: does monkey = nigga, or am i missing something?

are u calling her(cossy) a female monkey??
Re: Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by Olalekan0(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2013
Scarpon: u cant blame the lady cuz that b¤¤bs:
build her duplex apartment
buy her cars
bb poshe,
got her in nollywood
top politicians
build a house in her village,
send her younger ones to school,
feed her family,
take her abroad.
Every good thing in her life is all about the b¤¤b she should just thank god she is built that way.
Cossy's not from a poor family. She's from a fairly comfortable home who are very well-educated,two of her sisters are lawyers and her mom is a top official of the Nigerian Immigration.
Re: Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by babseg(m): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2013
See her face self, you can see that she is enjoying what is touching her bòòbs
Re: Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by kandiikane(m): 10:13am On Apr 13, 2013
Ejiné: Those booobs...

lmaoo grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by gunuvi(m): 10:29am On Apr 13, 2013
Omo, monkey don enjoy pass me o.
Re: Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by Tsmooth1(m): 10:33am On Apr 13, 2013
No comment, I just think I shld occupy this space.

Re: Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 13, 2013

grin grin grin
Re: Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by Scarpon(m): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2013
Olalekan 0: Cossy's not from a poor family. She's from a fairly comfortable home who are very well-educated,two of her sisters are lawyers and her mom is a top official of the Nigerian Immigration.
all an saying is her b¤¤bs is taking her places
Re: Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by 4Play(m): 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
We need more Cossy threads on front page.
Re: Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by babseg(m): 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
4 Play: We need more Cossy threads on front page.

If this doesn't make fp, i will have to believe that there is something going on btw Seun and Tonto Dikeh grin grin
Re: Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by Galaxydon1(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
I wish i was that monkey
Re: Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by RabboniX(m): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
Galaxydon1: I wish i was that monkey

Careful what you wish for oh...them say she don carry
Re: Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by babseg(m): 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2013
Rabboni-X:

Careful what you wish for oh...them say she don carry

Carry wetin?
Re: Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by DonHummer(m): 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
lies...u de tok shuuuu shuuuu na im ur mouth de wide open...
4rm d piks its obvious she is screamin ;aaaah aaaaah ooooh yeaaa oooo yeaaaa,....
Re: Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by 4Play(m): 11:17am On Apr 16, 2013
babseg:

If this doesn't make fp, i will have to believe that there is something going on btw Seun and Tonto Dikeh grin grin

There is definitely something between Seun and Tontoh OsewaDikeh. I have been campaigning for Cossy threads to make frontpage but the Mods don't want to provoke Seun.
Re: Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by tope3x(m): 12:12am On Apr 17, 2013
Guy u are so crazy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by stefanlover: 4:17am On Apr 17, 2013

You do kolo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by Deezedbj: 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2013
Whalai cosy don mara.
Re: Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by tomakint: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2013

You are a confirmed CLOWN EJINE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by maga1: 1:06am On Oct 27, 2014
Ejine:
Those booobs...

e be like say na ur hand be that.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Cossy - The Day A Monkey Grabbed My Boobs (photo) by Ahyourity(m): 12:31am On Dec 03, 2015
all I see is a gorilla's hand grin

we be fool?,stupid ass they enjoy...

(1) (Reply)

Viewers Choice: Original Top Ten Sexiest Yoruba Movie Actresses / Ladies Goes Naked Trying To Make A Fashion. [photos] / Zip. Download Kehlani While We Wait Full (2019.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.