Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

My Boyfriend As A Source Of My Sadness. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend As A Source Of My Sadness. (831 Views)

My Love My Sadness / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend As A Source Of My Sadness. by alabinike007: 8:58am On Apr 13, 2013
My boyfriend changed his attitude towards me after all have done in the relationship.He calls me his girlfriend while i call him my future husband.I satisfy him always with sex,cook for him,do all his house chores for him while in school,sleep in his house in short we live partially couple's life in school and every other things.He hardly touch me now and after all my complaints he feels sorry and apologise..Please,house does he loves me or not,should i stay or vacate the relationship?
Re: My Boyfriend As A Source Of My Sadness. by dryakson(m): 9:07am On Apr 13, 2013
i satisfy him always with SEX. He got what he actually want. Am sorry he wanna change the taste. No offence
Re: My Boyfriend As A Source Of My Sadness. by butta(m): 9:36am On Apr 13, 2013
Why will he buy the whole cow when he is already getting the milk for free .
Re: My Boyfriend As A Source Of My Sadness. by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 13, 2013
[s]No offence meant but I was just talking about some people having a bit of stvpidity in their gene. You might be a very good case study to start my investigations.[/s] Dt wasn't nice enough, alrite, op...U're on a looooonnnnngggg thing!

Did you just type this shit here

alabinike007: My boyfriend changed his attitude towards me after all have done in the relationship.He calls me his girlfriend while i call him my future husband.I satisfy him always with sex,cook for him,do all his house chores for him while in school,sleep in his house in short we live partially couple's life in school and every other things.He hardly touch me now and after all my complaints he feels sorry and apologise..Please,house does he loves me or not,should i stay or vacate the relationship?
Re: My Boyfriend As A Source Of My Sadness. by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 13, 2013
alabinike007: My boyfriend changed his attitude towards me after all have done in the relationship.He calls me his girlfriend while i call him my future husband.I satisfy him always with sex,cook for him,do all his house chores for him while in school,sleep in his house in short we live partially couple's life in school and every other things.He hardly touch me now and after all my complaints he feels sorry and apologise..Please,house does he loves me or not,should i stay or vacate the relationship?

Guuurl, why? lol. You've given him too much without letting him work for it.
Re: My Boyfriend As A Source Of My Sadness. by israel007: 10:13am On Apr 13, 2013
I find this very funny really!

1. Because u satisfy him sexually he'll stay abi?

2. He hasn't agreed to marry u and u call him your future husband.

3. Because u clean his house, he should feel oblige to love u?

Are u desperate?

Where is your self worth?
Re: My Boyfriend As A Source Of My Sadness. by Nnekacherry: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2013
That guy doesn't value you anymore..
Please give him space..
Stop giving him the opportunity to toy with your emotions..
You are a woman, so retain your dignity..
Re: My Boyfriend As A Source Of My Sadness. by nenergy(m): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2013
You can't be a girlfriend while rendering the "services" of a wife and be expected to be paid like a wife. Even if he marries you, you'll forever struggle to keep him interested. I understand you've given him "too much", but there's still time to move on.

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To All The Ladies In The House / 11 Signs That You Are Stuck In The Friends Zone (must Read) / How To Detect An Ugly Girl ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.