Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married (4024 Views)

See Why Single Ladies Born In 80’s & 90’s May Never Get A HUSBAND Soon / Why Single Ladies Born In 80’s & 90’s May Never Get A HUSBAND Soon / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by mafunzo: 10:09am On Apr 13, 2013
1. Many ladies of our time will end up singles for life because of media exposure- it is so disheartening how a lady will glue her eyes on a mobile phone from morning to night, only to raise it up to focus on television to watch another celebrity entertainment channel. Tell me, what else will dominate this lady’s mindset aside how to live a fake celebrity life being promoted on television channels?

2. Many ladies now dislike cooking and home chores just because they had been totally brainwashed by movies showcasing men playing the role of women in a family, and due to excessive exposure to modern media that promotes gender-equality in a destructive way that’s aimed at destroying the unique African family setting that made our previous African marriages everlasting and envious to the westerns. Now, with this attitude, how do you expect a Kenyan man to desire to marry when he knows he is only buying more headache and trouble than helper for himself?

3. Modern fashion and craze for gadgets is a great barrier to most ladies finding love and marriage...
for gadgets is a great barrier to most ladies finding love and marriage. How do we explain a single lady whose only desire in life is to acquire the latest clothe in town, the latest mobile phone and pad to the detriment of her woman worth?

The full story here: http://sellinat.com/news/2013/04/13/why-ladies-born-in-the-80s-90s-will-probably-never-get-married/

Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by twaintoy(f): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2013
I do not agree with any of these. There's nothing bad in a single lady loving and buying gadgets.
Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 13, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by oluking: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2013
not true
Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by djeezy(m): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2013
Brb, will comment aptly when this get's to front page.
Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by nenergy(m): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2013
#1 really bothers me. A woman who is almost always buried in her phone would never find time to think. I once lost interest in a girl because of this.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 13, 2013
Trash..don't generalize
Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by nedu2000(m): 11:26am On Apr 13, 2013
If wot d poster says isn't the truth,then make them go marry na,I've ditched a gal I intended getting married to 4 a few of those reasons,I'll rather continue collecting 3pts 1st grin,I'm scared of settling down wif our gals
Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 13, 2013
nedu2000: If wot d poster says isn't the truth,then make them go marry na,I've ditched a gal I intended getting married to 4 a few of those reasons,I'll rather continue collecting 3pts 1st grin,I'm scared of settling down wif our gals

wetin concern us? undecided

Back to the topic........

RUBBISH! Its always gurls dis, gurls dat *hiss* get a lady born in the 70's na!

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
......And yet every saturday women of the 80s and 90s are getting married en masse.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by ojesoj(m): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
So true,particularly 1,2,3,4,7,8,12,13 and 14......thatz the reason some divorce cases happen in africa this days while some are yet 2 be married. So its even happening in kenyan when i tort it was only nigeria. Ladies in Nigeria is a passionate plea from all men please yield to wisdom and good advice.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by ojesoj(m): 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2013
Raggedy_Ann: ......And yet every saturday women of the 80s and 90s are getting married en masse.
Yes they are,that is woman, who ar already imbeded with this good qualities.the women who dnt do what the OP listed out. Am a man and i knw this
Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
Raggedy_Ann: ......And yet every saturday women of the 80s and 90s are getting married en masse.

...and they keep divorcing en mass!
I once had a gal, all her food gets burnt cos she's pinging or doin some other sh1t on her phone. Kicked her to the curb .
Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by butta(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
Ok . Argumentation as two people already said they keep marrying en mass and divorcing en mass thread closed
Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by Mogten(m): 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
Nawa!
Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by icedee1: 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2013
Girls will never agree to this post,because they love to hear lies and flattery but if u tell them d truth you become their number 1 enemy
Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
twaintoy: I do not agree with any of these. There's nothing bad in a single lady loving and buying gadgets.
i wonder o

@ op sorry to burst your bubble i have quite a lot of friends who were born in the 8os,they are happily married with kids so i dont know what is causing all this unnecessary generalizations.anyway thats your own opinion and you are so entitled to it
Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2013
ice dee: Girls will never agree to this post,because they love to hear lies and flattery but if u tell them d truth you become their number 1 enemy
another hasty generalization
Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
carr96:

wetin concern us? undecided

Back to the topic........

RUBBISH! Its always gurls dis, gurls dat *hiss* get a lady born in the 70's na!
gbam.everything is the ladies fault.infact it beats my imagination when you guys think you are doing females a favour by getting married to them,meanwhile you are actually doing yourself a favour by not marrying your same sex,a man like you or adopting kids.mshewww
Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
mafunzo: 1. Many ladies of our time will end up singles for life because of media exposure- it is so disheartening how a lady will glue her eyes on a mobile phone from morning to night, only to raise it up to focus on television to watch another celebrity entertainment channel. Tell me, what else will dominate this lady’s mindset aside how to live a fake celebrity life being promoted on television channels?

2. Many ladies now dislike cooking and home chores just because they had been totally brainwashed by movies showcasing men playing the role of women in a family, and due to excessive exposure to modern media that promotes gender-equality in a destructive way that’s aimed at destroying the unique African family setting that made our previous African marriages everlasting and envious to the westerns. Now, with this attitude, how do you expect a Kenyan man to desire to marry when he knows he is only buying more headache and trouble than helper for himself?

3. Modern fashion and craze for gadgets is a great barrier to most ladies finding love and marriage...
for gadgets is a great barrier to most ladies finding love and marriage. How do we explain a single lady whose only desire in life is to acquire the latest clothe in town, the latest mobile phone and pad to the detriment of her woman worth?

The full story here: http://sellinat.com/news/2013/04/13/why-ladies-born-in-the-80s-90s-will-probably-never-get-married/
@ op those attributes are mostly common among teenage girls and girls in their early 2os who have little or no experience about life
Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by 2goodbobo(m): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
Fallacy.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by baggy4luv(m): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
retarded nigerians hate truth.this is a fat one
Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by baggy4luv(m): 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2013
nigerians hate truth.this is a fat one
Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by NwaTeacher1: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
Datz what is scaring me off in marrgage. Instead u will use ur money and welcome problem in ur house u beta hire and pay them off. And dat is what most nigerian girls want know but on the long run we will see who will regret. A woman has on 36yrs to shine while a man has 80yrs. I might end up going 4 contract marriage
Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
Yes media has exposed a lot of ladies to things. Some young ladies now believe they can succeed and be happy without a man.

So what if ladies are pinging and glued to tv sets it's not worst than cult killings engaged by men of their age.

You can't be asking such ladies to remove the sand in their eyes when you have a log in yours.

This generation, male and female are gradually falling and YES the new media communications has a part in it.

Just quit pointing at girls direction only when boys too have similar issues. That makes you biased.
Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by ednut1(m): 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
waste of MB,
Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
20pounds:

...and they keep divorcing en mass!
I once had a gal, all her food gets burnt cos she's pinging or doin some other sh1t on her phone. Kicked her to the curb .

Did you now? Well done, clap for yourself.

Anyway, the thread here says women of the 80s and 90s will probably never GET married. But it`s eveident they do. Whether they stay married is another matter.

I'm not implying that it`s a good thing to be addicted to social networking or video games (Lord knows productivity has dropped as a result of this, not only amongst women).
Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2013
kulyie: @ op those attributes are mostly common among teenage girls and girls in their early 2os who have little or no experience about life

You're soooo right!
Guys take a 19yr old girl and try to rush her into being a wife. Na dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by jmoore(m): 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
Not in Nigeria.
Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2013
So will men wait for those born from 2000 or will them catch them older...1979 upwards? undecided
Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
Lol!!when will men admit that infidelity is the major cause of most marital breakdown because women are now more courageous to move on.
Re: Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married by baggy4luv(m): 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
gbaky_floor: Yes media has exposed a lot of ladies to things. Some young ladies now believe they can succeed and be happy without a man.

So what if ladies are pinging and glued to tv sets it's not worst than cult killings engaged by men of their age.

You can't be asking such ladies to remove the sand in their eyes when you have a log in yours.

This generation, male and female are gradually falling and YES the new media communications has a part in it.

Just quit pointing at girls direction only when boys too have similar issues. That makes you biased.

u get bolls atall

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! / 7 Silly Things Guys Must Stop Doing Before They Can Get Good Gf/wife / Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.