Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,937 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Small Girls Having Crush On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Small Girls Having Crush On Me (2017 Views)

Lagos Runz Girls Having Social Media Brawl !! PHOTOS / A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Girls Having Crush On Me by drake99: 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
This is something that I keep wondering, first of all, am not small in size, I don't have babyface, I got full beards but I wonder why small girls always got crush on me

Despite my harshness yet every small girl that sees me automatically start dreaming of having me, one once tuck a "I love you" written note inside matches I came to buy @ their store and gave it to me

The other one keep opening her legs while sitting in front of me @ the compound

Another one stole my pic from face book and save it in her phone and her elder sister saw it which caused trouble

Currently am in enugu to visit my aunt, their flatmate daughter has started behaving funny, wearing mini skirts, go down stirs to fetch water whenever I'm goint to fetch water, always feel shy when she sees me, yesterday because my aunt's kids went to school for their result she refused going to market because she knew I will be home alone

I had to lock my self up watching merlin, she kept entering to take a film every now and then, this is a girl in ss2 o

Through out last night and this morning her attitude has made her mum(whom also got crush but that's a thread 4 another day) noticed and start following her up with harassment, the mum kept giving me a warning looks whch has made my stay their so uncomfortable

Her mum slapped her this morning to change her short skirt to something normal, I pray my aunt doesn't notice this too(I know her mum won't tell cause she's also guilty)

My point is, mature girls don't have this crush on me,though it happen once in a while but I think the one coming from small girls(under 18) is unbearable

I don't really know why things I don't like is always what I got, some dude will be happy to be in my shoes but I detest small girls

How can I control this
Re: Small Girls Having Crush On Me by fubbyy(m): 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
Sometimes your harshness and rudeness makes you attractive to these lil girls

When I was in school, I once harassed one small girl to stop coming to game center where no girl comes, after that she started having crush on me, her taught was that I wanted the good for her(which ofcourse is true) later it becomes a crush, start wanting to be around me, but based on our age difference I asked her to stop coming around

I opened 2go account for her in her phone because I was also attracted but age gap 2 much, we talk on 2go and she confessed her love 4 me, I knew it wasn't love it was just an attraction

She was about 17, she fantasied about sex a lot, any way I had to help her out, one night took her to airport field and gave her a wonderful quickie

I must confess small girls are sweeter but I couldn't continue because she wanted it everyday, I was lucky few weeks later we graduated and I left calabar
Re: Small Girls Having Crush On Me by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2013
Lmao cheesy my hard looking face and no nonsense aura around me will not even make the opposite sex come near me except its something necessary

1 Like

Re: Small Girls Having Crush On Me by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2013
@drake99, it's a spiritual problem. It once happen to one man in a village, near the stream, along the farm, close to the village square, beside the King's Palace, near the banana tree.
Consult the great herbalist, Okija_juju in his Nairaland Shrine for a solution.
Did you mention that the small girl's mother @ your Aunt's place also got a crush on you. Then you are not attracted to under ages alone.
----------------------
Last Bullet: Make sure you PM Okija_juju or visit his shrine for solution. (O lewu gan, Odikwa risky, it's dangerous).
Re: Small Girls Having Crush On Me by drake99: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: @drake99, it's a spiritual problem. It once happen to one man in a village, near the stream, along the farm, close to the village square, beside the King's Palace, near the banana tree.
Consult the great herbalist, Okija_juju in his Nairaland Shrine for a solution.
Did you mention that the small girl's mother @ your Aunt's place also got a crush on you. Then you are not attracted to under ages alone.
----------------------
Last Bullet: Make sure you PM Okija_juju or visit his shrine for solution. (O lewu gan, Odikwa risky, it's dangerous).
yes the mother does but such happens ones in a while, but these gals issue is almost on a daily basis
Re: Small Girls Having Crush On Me by alaricsaltzman: 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
Dude...friendzone dem...shyin away makes them more attracted! Man up bro!
Re: Small Girls Having Crush On Me by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2013
[color=#000000][/color] dat small gurl go faint you for bed dnt try her
Re: Small Girls Having Crush On Me by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
Crush her back but not crushing as in killing her o

Or better still, send her details to 190 to take care of your headache for your free of charge
Re: Small Girls Having Crush On Me by ITbomb(m): 1:16am On Apr 15, 2013
The name of the evil spirit following you is Odudumini, it is a half developed demon that attract small gilrs to its occupant, after taking enough of the girls, it would render the occupant impotent. Any mature girl that comes near the occupant will have slight mental sickness.
I heard it is cured in Anambra but you may try India.
Sorry.
Re: Small Girls Having Crush On Me by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 15, 2013
what a thread. you should be o a watch list! lipsrsealed
Re: Small Girls Having Crush On Me by Nobody: 5:00am On Apr 15, 2013
Just ignore them.
Re: Small Girls Having Crush On Me by djeezy(m): 7:32am On Apr 15, 2013
What's going on here?
Re: Small Girls Having Crush On Me by 50calibre(m): 8:14am On Apr 15, 2013
This shows a growing disturbing trend among Nigerian girls, they have withdrawn from reality into fantasy. They always want something they can't have. 14 year old girls want a matured man, 25 year old girls want a 50 year old dangote.

Few days ago some girls here were dreaming of white men.

Try being very aggressive, it might work.
Re: Small Girls Having Crush On Me by dulaman: 8:41am On Apr 15, 2013
Can you please upload your picture so that we can assess the situation critically?

1 Like

Re: Small Girls Having Crush On Me by nenergy(m): 9:15am On Apr 15, 2013
Maybe you resemble their papa, coz girls like their daddy look-a-likes. But please dont take advantage o..
Re: Small Girls Having Crush On Me by tomzman: 9:18am On Apr 15, 2013
Op, just be a sort of big uncle to them. Whenever they come around, ask them more about their academics and encourage them to concentrate on it. Dont do something you would later regret.
Re: Small Girls Having Crush On Me by NDelta(m): 9:42am On Apr 15, 2013
Hmm i think 18 yr olds should be the limit, anything below might be dangerous
Re: Small Girls Having Crush On Me by Temismith(f): 11:17am On Apr 15, 2013
Guy, u nid to go wash ur head for river benue asap o. #no say i no telll u#
Re: Small Girls Having Crush On Me by baynix(m): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2013
Funny Replies..

@OP Am Goin Thru Same Shii' !! Buh They Are Nt Arsenal Players.. Coz Most Of 'em Are 18+

If The Gurl Is Under-18.. I Prolong My Likeness For Her Till She Clocks 18!! Then I Giv Her The Bulala Of Life!!

MORAL: Dont Phuck Under-18 Gurls, They Will Ask For More!!

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Never Kîssed A Man In My Life – Babcock’s Best Graduating / Ten Ways To Avoid Sex / She Says She Will Never Wear A Mini Skirt,just Because...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.