Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:05 AM

Ciao!! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ciao!! (978 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ciao!! by tbaba1234: 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
All good things come to an end, I have decided to call it quits on my time here on Nairaland. Maybe,I could be back just before Ramadan to work on some already existing threads.

I apologize for the threads i left half-way.

I am thankful for all the interactions, i have had.

I seek the forgiveness of everyone i have offended.

Whatever good that has come is from Allah, the mistakes are mine.

Thanks and God Bless.

Assalam Aleikum.
Re: Ciao!! by sino(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
nna me i don't understand this o!

Anyways, all the best bro, really learnt a lot from your threads, and seriously hope you'll come back soon.

fi amaniLLAH.
Re: Ciao!! by maclatunji: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
tbaba1234: All good things come to an end, I have decided to call it quits on my time here on Nairaland. Maybe,I could be back just before Ramadan to work on some already existing threads.

Thanks and God Bless.

Assalam Aleikum.

Wa Alaykum Salam, just withdraw this statement and say Audhu billahi mina shaytoni rajeem.

I was not dismissing your work, I was just being earnest. If you know some of the things I did behind the scenes to get one of your threads listed on a particular thread, you will not feel that I am belittling your efforts.
Re: Ciao!! by maclatunji: 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
sino: nna me i don't understand this o!

Anyways, all the best bro, really learnt a lot from your threads, and seriously hope you'll come back soon.

fi amaniLLAH.

He is angry at some of my posts.
Re: Ciao!! by siddiq202(m): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
Subhanallah!!!

I can't believe this

If you are calling it quit because of what transpired between you and Mac on the complaint thread then I'm speechless for now sad
Re: Ciao!! by olawalebabs(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
Tbaba, you can't leave the da'awah half way. You also need to complete some of the thread you started.
Re: Ciao!! by DevotedOne(m): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2013
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allah, The All Compassionate, The All Merciful. As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh; The peace be upon you, and The Mercy of Allah and HIS Blessings.

Salaam,tbaba1234, I would say,'let the world take a couple of whirls, and find your way back.' Makes no sense to quit when you have helped others to progress.

Wassalaam. DevotedOne.
Re: Ciao!! by justaqad(m): 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
this better be a joke BabaTee
please reconsider
Re: Ciao!! by sino(m): 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
maclatunji:

I saw it and honestly, i was angry with you.

i want to believe there can be other reasons too which might be personal, hence this drastic decision of his.

tbaba is human too, lets give him some time, i believe his statement doesn't mean he is giving up da'wah('audhubiLLAH), he'll be back InshAllah, he said before ramadhan, and i hope like next week he'll come on back and continue his good work ma shaALLAH.
Re: Ciao!! by siddiq202(m): 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2013
sad
Re: Ciao!! by maclatunji: 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
sino:

I saw it and honestly, i was angry with you.

i want to believe there can be other reasons too which might be personal, hence this drastic decision of his.

tbaba is human too, lets give him some time, i believe his statement doesn't mean he is giving up da'wah('audhubiLLAH), he'll be back InshAllah, he said before ramadhan, and i hope like next week he'll come on back and continue his good work ma shaALLAH.

Ok, your anger is noted but I will not be manipulated into saying things that I don't mean. If he is offended I apologise because that is not my intention but my decision stands. We cannot sticky every thread and that decision implies that some threads are favoured over others. That is what I told him candidly. He just kept looking for ways to argue the point.

Sometimes a moderator does not have time to go into every detail a member might want.

1 Like

Re: Ciao!! by sino(m): 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2013
@ mac, I dont think anyone is trying to manipulate you, You know it's not really about the topic being stickyed, he needed clarification, and your response wasn't palatable. but we need not go into that here...

like i said, there might be other reasons for his action...
Re: Ciao!! by maclatunji: 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2013
sino: @ mac, I dont think anyone is trying to manipulate you, You know it's not really about the topic being stickyed, he needed clarification, and your response wasn't palatable. but we need not go into that here...

like i said, there might be other reasons for his action...

I will let time pass over this and I wasn't pleased with the direction our discussion was heading but I will say this: "when two brothers come out of a meeting and they are all smiles- they have been lying to each other but if they come out with stern faces, the truth has been told.
Re: Ciao!! by WHees(m): 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
Re: Ciao!! by WHees(m): 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
Please reconsider, ciao also means HELLO cry
Re: Ciao!! by sino(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
maclatunji:

I will let time pass over this and I wasn't pleased with the direction our discussion was heading but I will say this: "when two brothers come out of a meeting and they are all smiles- they have been lying to each other but if they come out with stern faces, the truth has been told.

True, i am glad you noticed where things were going and you did the needful.

May Allah forgive us all ameen.
Re: Ciao!! by tbaba1234: 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
Too many gloaters....

I recited the Quran for a long time today and i would have to be better. It was the perfect storm but i couldn't allow the gloaters have the last laugh. I have unfinished business...

Abu bakr is back.
Re: Ciao!! by olawalebabs(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2013
Alhamdulilah, welcome back. Happy to see you back.
Re: Ciao!! by siddiq202(m): 12:29am On Apr 14, 2013
Yay!!!

Welcome back.
Re: Ciao!! by zayhal(f): 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2013
What is it with all these farewell messages and coming back soon after. If anyone wants to leave the forum, you can quietly do so without announcement. It's a personal resolve. What is the purpose of this thread? To have people beg you to stay back?

You have impacted well here and I have gained much from your posts. Deciding to leave is a personal thing and for anyone to make that decision then they should stick by it and not wait for some people to beg them to come back and then they do come back. Why announce that you'll leave at all in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Ciao!! by tbaba1234: 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
zayhal: What is it with all these farewell messages and coming back soon after. If anyone wants to leave the forum, you can quietly do so without announcement. It's a personal resolve. What is the purpose of this thread? To have people beg you to stay back?

You have impacted well here and I have gained much from your posts. Deciding to leave is a personal thing and for anyone to make that decision then they should stick by it and not wait for some people to beg them to come back and then they do come back. Why announce that you'll leave at all in the first place?

True,We are told to seek people's forgiveness before departing a place... No one begged me... I wasn't looking for that.
Re: Ciao!! by LagosShia: 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2013
zayhal: What is it with all these farewell messages and coming back soon after. If anyone wants to leave the forum, you can quietly do so without announcement. It's a personal resolve. What is the purpose of this thread? To have people beg you to stay back?

Answer:

Saqifa,Saqifa,Saqifa!!!
Re: Ciao!! by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 15, 2013
tbaba1234: All good things come to an end, I have decided to call it quits on my time here on Nairaland. Maybe,I could be back just before Ramadan to work on some already existing threads.

Thanks and God Bless.

Assalam Aleikum.

i never had the opportunity to chat/reason/debate with you,
but i wish you luck and a happy life. kiss

be safe and take care. smiley
Re: Ciao!! by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 15, 2013
maclatunji:

were you being mean? angry
Re: Ciao!! by siddiq202(m): 6:29am On Apr 15, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

i never had the opportunity to chat/reason/debate with you,
but i wish you luck and a happy life. kiss

be safe and take care. smiley
After few hours of what I call "film trick", he decided to stay back.

The opportunity is at your fingers tip now

(1) (Reply)

The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) / Fabricated Hadith: / *secret For True Muslims Only*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.