Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,713 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Just Yesterday You Were A Baby! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Yesterday You Were A Baby! (1563 Views)

Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby / Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Yesterday You Were A Baby! by PastorOluT(m): 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2013
It was but yesterday you were a baby and so soon you are growing too, and before you know it you've become a lady or a man with children too.

Then your health and strength begins to fail you and you say now what shall i do, because the days and years you may have wasted, baby memories hunting you.

So you see my brother that life is so short, it passes so quickly and soon its gone, you just have one life to live on earth, so remember your creator while you have breath!
Re: Just Yesterday You Were A Baby! by PastorOluT(m): 3:52am On Apr 14, 2013
But with the love ones you keep saying is tomorrow, tomorrow comes but it may be gone, the tales you your friends has left you in sorrow and your world comes crushing down.

Life is just like a little flower, today its here tomorrow is gone. So don't just chase after riches and power because they'll fail you when time is gone.

So you see my brother that life is so short, it passes so quickly and
soon its gone, you just have one life to live on earth, so remember your
creator while you have breath!
Re: Just Yesterday You Were A Baby! by PastorOluT(m): 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
So remember your creator while you have breath!
Re: Just Yesterday You Were A Baby! by PastorOluT(m): 9:15pm On May 06, 2013

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Hebrews 9:27
Re: Just Yesterday You Were A Baby! by PastorOluT(m): 4:11pm On May 08, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Hebrews 9:27

What if you die today, where will you spend eternity?
Re: Just Yesterday You Were A Baby! by PastorOluT(m): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
It is appointed unto man to die once, but after this the judgment!
Re: Just Yesterday You Were A Baby! by PastorOluT(m): 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
Just like yesterday when men were boys and women were girls!
Re: Just Yesterday You Were A Baby! by PastorOluT(m): 8:48am On Oct 07, 2013
One thing and only one thing is needful, do not be deceived by the devil into getting too much attached to the things of the world. The devil is so subtle that he get you too busy even with good things and activities of religion, but not that which is needful. You major on the minor and minor on the major, and before you know it you have spent your life on the wrong things and it is too late.

But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me. And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou are careful and trouble about many things. But one thing is needful: And Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.
Luke 10:40-42

Stay blessed and remain rapturable
Re: Just Yesterday You Were A Baby! by PastorOluT(m): 8:38am On Oct 15, 2013
Many are still carrying their corpse (sins, pains, regrets, disappointments, anxieties e.t.c) all around despite all the offers of help Matthew 11:28-30, may God open their eyes to accept help in Christ Jesus our Lord, savior and redeemer.

ACCEPT JESUS TODAY AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND TURN OVER YOUR CORPSE TO HIM!

The scripture that readily came to mind;

O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? I thank God-through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.

Romans 7: 24-25

Re: Just Yesterday You Were A Baby! by PastorOluT(m): 7:50am On Nov 13, 2013
Our lives on earth is is just like a DOT compared to a CONTINUOUS LINE of eternity, where will u spend eternity?
Re: Just Yesterday You Were A Baby! by PastorOluT(m): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2013
Are you prepared for the second coming of Jesus?

Spending unique quality time in the presence of the Father daily to pray and read the bible, will keep one spiritually inclined and alert!

(1) (Reply)

Atheists Lose, 'in God We Trust' To Remain On Currency / How Can I Write A Letter For Request For Help To The Church / Short Lessons... Lesson 1. Why Does The Bible Say "To The Jew First"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.