Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai (42099 Views)

FUTO Students Represent Nigeria In Dubai Hultprize 2016 (photos) / My Bitter Experience, Undergraduates "Keep Record Of All Your Results" / PTDF Gives Scholarships To 60 Nigerian Undergraduates In Norwegian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by ednut1(m): 6:25am On Apr 14, 2013
50calibre: Are these girls aware that UAE is governed by Islamic law and prostitution would only attract them strokes of the cane and jail time?
there r still ashis in dubai, ders one club my bro visited russian ns ukraine ashi na hin full der
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by dasparrow: 6:35am On Apr 14, 2013
@Post

These are what some people's children of nowadays are becoming. It is well. Thank God they are alive.
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Wealthyonos(m): 6:53am On Apr 14, 2013
Tascocent: hope say no b 2face wedding dem go attend......if yes dem don carry last.....lol.
U don talk my mind o. Or maybe dem go clean d hotel wey 2baba use take do d wedding.
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by JOYCEOUS(f): 6:55am On Apr 14, 2013
Sezua:
who be this one
Na man lyk you....
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by smartg(m): 6:58am On Apr 14, 2013
Fisherman.com:
1st to coment

point of correction, you are the '7th to comment'.
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 14, 2013
Did they go for Tuface's Wedding?
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by armadeo(m): 7:13am On Apr 14, 2013
okonri: Go this site for a surprise www. kudi. webs. com

Ole instead of u to say gambling u call it trading. TIFU.
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by dorggito1(m): 7:14am On Apr 14, 2013
unbelieveable!jst in 100l nd ve traveled to God knows where for greener pasture.wat cud make them abandon their studies so early? question beggin 4 answer.
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Summersland(m): 7:15am On Apr 14, 2013
U gat it guy,ashawo paro ; ) grin
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Navalsadiq(m): 7:15am On Apr 14, 2013
this pictures are false.this same pictures have been used for naija girlz husslin in italy and now dubai.seun you can do better than this.
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Chinwem(f): 7:20am On Apr 14, 2013
Chinaimporter:

[size=18pt]retardeen.. Who cares if her grave is marked.what do you gain when you are dead?[/size]

What school did you attend? Somebody cannot use figures of expression again?
Go back and collect your school fees..........you re the only retardeen I see here
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 14, 2013
This tribe and Ashewo!

1 Like

Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Audukaya: 7:31am On Apr 14, 2013
god of mercy.
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Lagusta(m): 7:41am On Apr 14, 2013
Dr. Wise:
This tribe and Ashewo!

hey, who are you, are u really a doctor

Go to all the hotels and motels in nigeria, how many yorubas do you see there....

Abeg go to school joor.....
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Okdanny: 7:42am On Apr 14, 2013
Some Girls ll pick from their acts now, bt may fall an escape goat
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by maclatunji: 7:52am On Apr 14, 2013
This is not the first time I am coming across Dubai stories. It is sad that the love of money is driving desperation in so many people.
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by coputa(m): 7:54am On Apr 14, 2013
Do you live in nigeria..how many graduates had jobs and lead a successful life,except those of them that resort to crime and prostitution...i am not in support of what they did..but they saw it as the only way to secure their future..maybe,they are the one's fending for themselves.
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Leebeedo(m): 7:55am On Apr 14, 2013
I didn't give my parents headache oh,no child will give me headache by d grace of God. Haba, some children are heartless oh,they even made their parents go to the morgue,imagine the distress!
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Jyde89: 7:59am On Apr 14, 2013
with the glorified secondary school's/certificate center's we still call higher institution's/knowledge center's, i'll advice anybody to secure his or her future by any means possible. I have a friend who left OSU for southafrica then as an hundred level student, we all thought he was mad to have left, but now he's working both as a body builder and a model something he love's doing.

Manytime's we bow to societal presure when making important decision's like going to school or choosing a course to study, we do what people want's instead of what we want , ask an average 9ja girl why she want's to be in school she'll tell you it's because most of her friend's are there and i wonder what such person will be doing if the friend's are no more.

I dont blame the girl's for going to dubai, it mean's they've weighd thier option's and realised that traveling will benefit them more, i only blame them for wasting money in a school they would later abandone; and i wish them all the best...... HIV is real zip up.
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Gulliver4(m): 8:08am On Apr 14, 2013
with hardwork..and determination..
D Sky is ur limit..Not even Dubai ;Dwith hardwork..and determination..
D Sky is ur limit..Not even Dubai
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Burger01(m): 8:14am On Apr 14, 2013
50calibre: Are these girls aware that UAE is governed by Islamic law and prostitution would only attract them strokes of the cane and jail time?
UAE complain for you? Na today them don dey do prostitution for UAE. You never hear of high placed Arabs patronising prostitutes an yet na Islamic nation.. Arabs too dey enjoy na.

sad
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by JohnAkpa1(m): 8:16am On Apr 14, 2013
Ah! Grls wit dia hustlng mindset. How could they b so callous and cash driven wen they have bn gvn d appropriate channel by d parent 2 reap a beta future. This is academic and national humiliatn. They nid 2 b severely punish 4 dat. Rubbish!
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Cheggoon(m): 8:16am On Apr 14, 2013
Yes Йą if KEKE OGUNGBE, d-one , A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ their kennis music crew... N̸O̸ g̶̲̅o̶̲̥̅̊ fit g̶̲̅o̶̲̥̅̊ attend ...2baba weddin....this young undagraduate don g̶̲̅o̶̲̥̅̊ Йą ...
Matter don die..
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 14, 2013
Hustle for dubai ke?. Unless the wan join this call gurls wey full for bur dubai area.
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by frankells(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2013
greener pastures nii, pure yoruba runs girls
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by KingPradas(m): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2013
hiden_conyo: this post has been hiden

your stupi.d and daft that think like a toodler.
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by KingPradas(m): 9:12am On Apr 14, 2013
bcomputer101:

#Gbagaunnnnnnnn#

Blood of Jesus!

See how this KING murdered English...

Next time, you are permitted to write in your fathers dialect...

hahaha funny
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by tantita(m): 9:17am On Apr 14, 2013
21st century girls ..dem urge pass guys ...thy remind me of d kind of gf or dauthers i pray to God nt to give me!
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by kumari089(m): 9:29am On Apr 14, 2013
wonders they say shall never end
Re: Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai by rawsh247(m): 9:36am On Apr 14, 2013
Mehnn.. Bless their hustle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trouble Looms In OAU As Men In Uniform Get Ready To Zoom Into Action ! / 10 Things You Don't Know About Japanese Schools / YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.