Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno (17083 Views)

2,000 Civilians Flee Borno To Niger Republic / Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran / Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by ikweremilitant: 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ngwakwe: My Brother Uche Abraham, haven't I being begging you to come back home with those children since the day the NW & NE Governors declared those Northern States, Sharia compliant.

I am still praying that your life and those of our people be preserved as you people quickly pack those bags down to Lagos State, Abuja or preferably to anywhere in the former Eastern Nigeria.

Expecting to see you people alive as to celebrate a happy reunion.
don't mind d idiot I alredy made a fortune selling coffins to dia berived families he is lucky for not testing my coffin to size stupid man
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by hot937(f): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
sad
Austine.E:

i also didnt know there are yorubas in Borno,as against their usual culture of always denying the obvious!..over to Yoruba press propagandist!

Ode!
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by ikweremilitant: 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2013
Walexz02:
save yourself the gabbage you are spewing bro, if not for the development of these boko boys, North is a nice abode.
ya nice abode,dia re free houses in maiduguri nd potiskum y not go dia nd stay why paying rents in d south exposing urself to kidnapers nd robers while u can get blown to smitscreens in one bang witout stress,atlest easy dearh for u
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by ikweremilitant: 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2013
iamswizz: chei..

If you stay, dem bomb you..

If you wan enter bus comot from their state.. Dem go still bomb you..

Make Mr. Fresh Air do something o
na mr freash air buy guns for dem or na mr freash air interpritequran for dem.pls corect ursf say make general cpc do someting nd eko thug one stop sponsoring
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by ikweremilitant: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
Austine.E:

i also didnt know there are yorubas in Borno,as against their usual culture of always denying the obvious!..over to Yoruba press propagandist!
pls tell dat @tayo of a goat dat dia re amala selas,mechanics for jalopies,industral revolution era printing press,nd trado shops in maiduguri all runed by his kinsmen

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by zuchyblink(m): 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2013
xcuggs_m:

I HAVE SAID IT IN ANOTHER THREAD IN NAIRALAND THAT "THERE IS NO WAY THE AMNESTY DISCUSSION WITH BOKO HARAM WILL WORK"
GEJ'S SMART MOVE TO USE THE AMNESTY COMMITTEE AS A MEANS TO IDENTIFY THE BOKO HARAM 'GHOSTS' AND THEIR SPONSORS IS SURE TO FAIL.
WHO IS FOOLING WHOM
WHAT IS IMPORTANT AT THIS TIME IS FOR GEJ TO DECLARE A REFUGEE STATUS FOR THOSE FLEEING THE NORTH EAST AND PAY A SORT OF COMPENSATION TO THEM SO THAT THEY CAN PICK UP THEIR LIVES IN THE SOUTH.
u be anti-gej
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by Arsenate(m): 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2013
Hehehehe...big lie. Southerners will NEVER leave the north. I can bet on that. South is just another fckked region anyway, in their own way. Yall here on NL are just making noise.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by Angel778(f): 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
If the southerners are bn forced to leave d north due to boko haram insurgency, then i wonder wat d northerners are stil dng in d south leaving comfortably. let them too go back to their north jare just to make room 4 d southerners returning, abi?
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by confusion247(m): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2013
Walexz02:
save yourself the gabbage you are spewing bro, if not for the development of these boko boys, North is a nice abode.
You are the one that is spewing gabbage, kindly give us a year we didn't have unnecessary killings in the north for the past 40 years. Every sincere and honest human being knows that northern Nigeria is the same as grave yard. Any human claiming that northern Nigeria have ever being peaceful is a hypocrites.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by kabba7(m): 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
tawa89: I thought it was only igbos that live in Northern Nigeria?

The indigens never sent invitation letters to anybody to come stay in borno so if they want to go safe journey .
In anycase how many borno people live where those people came from ?
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by kabba7(m): 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2013
tawa89: I thought it was only igbos that live in Northern Nigeria?

The indigens never sent invitation letters to anybody to come stay in borno so if they want to go , safe journey .
In anycase how many borno people live where those people came from ?
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by besticality: 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2013
Shwwwww, its good jare. Relocate home and leave the alimajeri to be killing themselves. When they grow tired, they will know that they are harming nobody but themselves.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
Naturally or artificially Nigeria will still disintegrate. One good way is through the relegated Sovereign National Conference. Another good way is the Aburi stand!
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by tspun(m): 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2013
if them like make them still they their na them sabi.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by Fantacy1(m): 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2013
Pls come back home...
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by Biafradiplomat: 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2013
Harry4cas:

hahahaha omfg OTU OCHA, I MEAN OOPS!! U WICKED OH
Too much of Nollywood!
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by gp66(m): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2013
where are those calling for GEJ resignation because of insecurity? Now he has xtended amnesty deal to BH and it has been rejected.

Who created this Boko haram killings? Is it Gej? Pls my fellow compatriots i think it is high time we started acknowledging the fact that GEJ is doing his best and i will tell u that GEJ has remained the most democratic Pres.

Security is everyman's biz.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by oloworulz(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ngwakwe: My Brother Uche Abraham, haven't I being begging you to come back home with those children since the day the NW & NE Governors declared those Northern States, Sharia compliant.

I am still praying that your life and those of our people be preserved as you people quickly pack those bags down to Lagos State, Abuja or preferably to anywhere in the former Eastern Nigeria.

Expecting to see you people alive as to celebrate a happy reunion.
lagos na ur papa house. are u an indigene? una won turn lagos to una home town. y nt advice him to take his bags to to IMO, Enugu, anambra.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by hardniola(m): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
d fatai man said is relocating to kwara i dont no were d other man is moving to hahahahah lagos here i come
i bet by 2016 ibo population in lagos we sour high nd 2019 u get ibo governor...........inform of
adeyemi okoro or lanre nzeribe.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by Juan65: 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2013
Aggrippa: kai..guy north better pass o...but for the incessant terrorist bokoboko groups...going down to south you hear things like killing of twins, witchcraft, juju, kidnapping, hand-robbing, heart-robbing, destiny seizures and the likes.
amibo na so people like you go dey open ear to hear things like that, why don't you see things like that instead to hear, MUMU.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by Jazzgreen(m): 10:32am On Apr 15, 2013
now JTF can be free to open fire on those animals without fear of injurin human beings ....
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by Chris710: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2013
Rooneyboy: Silly bunch !

They suddenly find their thinking cap
And what is the meaning of your comment?
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2013
I cant even still beleive that non Kanuris are still in Maiduguri, even the Hausas I know are afraid of Maiduguri, so how come Yorubas, Igbos, etc are still there? But the call for people to leave north in general is all rubish! I stay in Jos, and as a non indigene, I fear absolutely nothing. I there is trouble, I am sure that thousands of Birom, Angas, etc must have died b4 I will be touched, but by the way I know where to go and not to go!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge / 11 Commissioners Dump PDP For APC In Sokoto As Tinubu Begins Rally / Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.