Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,556 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together - Art, Graphics & Video (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together (145039 Views)

Post All Your Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Coreldraw Issuses Here / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2016
Well you right without the digital tab not so easy. Digital tabs of Wacom(which I use) & Ugee are available in Lagos. If you are looking for something cheap then that would unrealistic because you need to budget between 30-50k because of the present foreign exchange rate not smiling on anyone.
Am a retailer of both brands so send me a PM asap...stocks are limited.

Millex:
Painting on Photoshop isn't easy with mouse, who knows where I can get a cheap drawing tab in Lagos?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by ebukadineze: 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
watch this hilarious blind date.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZi5ZkHoE_0
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by creamyworkz: 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
marcopollo:
Please any info on how to increase an image by at least 50% without losing resolution in photoshop?

One thing you can do is to use shift+drag when transforming and when u are done, got to image->adjustments-> adjust brightness and contrast and , you can also adjust curves and levels until you get the what you want. you can also go to filter->sharpen for an additional touch. but be careful no to increase an image size too much, but that will do it for up to 100percent or or more
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by creamyworkz: 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
duduKING:
How can i trace a pix perfectly and also how can i copy to other applications like coreldraw without having the white background
save as png without a background (transparent background)
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by creamyworkz: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
Glokit:

Av done those things. .. stil same o
brother changing resolution to 300 is for print jobs. so long as you are not printing it as hard copy all you have to do is use higher pixels in the width and hight column say 1500 pixels or more for a start and you'll be fine even with your resolution at 72
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Eze2000(m): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
turl:

To do that you'd have make use of the pen tool..create a layer under the photo layer..reduce the opacity of the photo layer to say 40%..now on the new layer you've created, grab the pen tool and start tracing..the best way to understand this fully is to follow a step by step tutorial..you can search for one online but if that isn't good enough, come back here and I'll do a quick tutorial

So google 'convert photo to cartoon on photoshop'

Note that there are many ways to go about this (as is always the case with photoshop) but to actually get a cartooned look, you'd have to literally draw and colour things yourself but don't be scared cos you'll have the picture as a reference.

Hope I've helped in a way..like I said, come back here if things are looking too much to handle and I'll do a tut and walk you through.

Cheers

Hello

isn't it possible to learn Photoshop by one's self? I got a younger brother with hearing problem. He's smart, can draw and is computer literate, he literally taught himself to use his new PC but he has no work and conventional learning is no good cos of his hearing problem.
I have searched high and low for PDF tutorials etc but can't find. only videos exist.

any hope for my Bros cos if he can use Photoshop superbly his prospects even here are endless. He learn by himself if given a chance. he always does
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by creamyworkz: 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
Eze2000:

Hello

isn't it possible to learn Photoshop by one's self? I got a younger brother with hearing problem. He's smart, can draw and is computer literate, he literally taught himself to use his new PC but he has no work and conventional learning is no good cos of his hearing problem.
I have searched high and low for PDF tutorials etc but can't find. only videos exist.

any hope for my Bros cos if he can use Photoshop superbly his prospects even here are endless. He learn by himself if given a chance. he always does

I believe he can learn using the video tutorials as well, all he has to do is follow the steps they take and try to recreate it. in no time he'll begin to understand the reason behind each step
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Eze2000(m): 9:34am On Jun 08, 2016
creamyworkz:

I believe he can learn using the video tutorials as well, all he has to do is follow the steps they take and try to recreate it. in no time he'll begin to understand the reason behind each step

Pls can u recommend any helpful video tutorials in this regard?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by creamyworkz: 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
Eze2000:

Pls can u recommend any helpful video tutorials in this regard?

well you could try "photoshop essential training with julieanne kost" just type that on youtube and you can start from dere
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
nahchurale:

how can i get started with photoshop plz,i really love graphic design,i have photoshop cs6.will appreciate a guide.tanx
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by creamyworkz: 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
issaRukayat:
how can i get started with photoshop plz,i really love graphic design,i have photoshop cs6.will appreciate a guide.tanx
photoshop beginners tutorial on youtube or psd tutorial websites like psdtuts will do justice to that
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
creamyworkz:

photoshop beginners tutorial on youtube or psd tutorial websites like psdtuts will do justice to that
thank u.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hi,been awhile,you didn't get back to me about my offer on those video tutorials I sent via email. Oh well,you can subscribe on Youtube the following channels "Tasty Tuts","Spoon Graphics","PSDBox","PhLearn Creative","Adobe Photoshop","PSD Vault","Photoshop Training Channel" & "Photoshop Tutorials".

Highly recommended you have "Internet Download Manager". There is a limit to which these free videos can teach but the premium ones go far & deeper in using the apps.

issaRukayat:
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by hefelove(m): 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
please where can i download free styles, shapes gradients also and brushes too. thanks alot
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by creamyworkz: 12:49am On Jun 21, 2016
hefelove:
please where can i download free styles, shapes gradients also and brushes too. thanks alot
brusheezy
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by hefelove(m): 9:44am On Jun 22, 2016
creamyworkz:
brusheezy
Thanks
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
——
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by hefelove(m): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
laideh:
How to save PSD file in graphic format without losing its quality? Thanks

go to file den u will see save as. u can also save for web
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by hefelove(m): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
please my system is writting Could not use the type tool because the scratch disks are full. and it's making my system to hang. what can I do to it
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by emekee: 10:28am On Jun 23, 2016
if you have Fuji XTI CAMERA , FUJI XT10 CAMERA OR FUJI XPRO 1 CAMERA FOR SALE , please call me ..... 08066742349
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
Your pc can't handle the version you are using or may likely have too many fonts. Decongest your pc by downloading CCleaner on www.piriform.com.

hefelove:
please my system is writting Could not use the type tool because the scratch disks are full. and it's making my system to hang. what can I do to it
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by creamyworkz: 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
hefelove:

Your disk has no space for processing the action u want to perform, free some space on ur hard disk and you are good to go
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by creamyworkz: 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
hefelove:

Your disk has no space for processing the action u want to pwrform, free some space on ur hard disk and you are good to go
hefelove:

Your disk has no space for processing the action u want to perform, free some space on ur hard disk and you are good to go
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by ifycool777(m): 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
am a designer, i use corelDraw mostly, i wanna learn how to design with PS... I have photoshop essential/photoshop CC... Pls gus i need your help
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by hefelove(m): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2016
ifycool777:
am a designer, i use corelDraw mostly, i wanna learn how to design with PS... I have photoshop essential/photoshop CC... Pls gus i need your help
I have a video in all u need to know about Photoshop plus also extra material tools can u pay for it?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by hefelove(m): 9:12am On Jun 25, 2016
creamyworkz:

DerrickM:
Your pc can't handle the version you are using or may likely have too many fonts. Decongest your pc by downloading CCleaner on www.piriform.com.
creamyworkz:

thanks all have solve the issue that same day d tin is I unknowingly increase to inches to Lyn 300k plus dats was d prob
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Donmudi1(m): 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
djfiifi:

Hi Turl
I am an amateur in P.S,
Could you please educate me in how to change the background of a picture using PS 5.
Will be counting on you for the steps.
I have tons of tutorial videos that can really help but the issue is how to get em across to you....
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by sirmk(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
how can trim image on Photoshop but I want d border of d image to look lyk its bur

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! / Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.