Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together - Art, Graphics & Video (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together (144850 Views)

Post All Your Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Coreldraw Issuses Here / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 29, 2017
SuperSuave:
Good morning guys and kudos to the op for opening this thread. I'm new to PS but I really want to learn some basic skills first cos I'm confident I can develope myself with the numerous online tutorials and my Corel draw experience. I have PS 7.0 installed on my system, I need tutorial articles where PS 7.0 were used, the version I have doesn't have most of the features in the tutorials I'm seeing online. Or rather help me with a download link to any latest version of PS. Thanks in advance. smiley
if u need free photoshop jst search for potable one, am using ps6 portable

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by patwears(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2017
micton:
I have some pictures to Photoshop, pls I need assistance. Who can help me.
I can whatsapp me 08171900194

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by patwears(m): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2017
Globallords:
Where can i get a comprehensive video or pdf tutorial for photoshop or corel draw
I have tutorials on how to learn graphics designer whatsapp 08171900194

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Globallords(m): 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
patwears:
I have tutorials on how to learn graphics designer whatsapp 08171900194
ok, thanks
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
bossman44:

Can u also train me.. I stay in U. I is it near to u?
i based at olodo, i cn train u all about photoshop
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by patwears(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
Globallords:
ok, thanks
msg me if you need nit free oo

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by soladollar(m): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
ajishomo:

Baba how we fit link up now?

chat me up on whatsapp: 08083047012
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by pinehazel(m): 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
please i need photoshop action script for a product package like this image below. kindly help on where to buy or download one. thank you

1 Share

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by isaiahisaiah428: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2017
good morning everyone,pls wer can i download adobephotoshop cs6
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nicklutz(m): 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
isaiahisaiah428:
good morning everyone,pls wer can i download adobephotoshop cs6
http://getintopc.com/?s=adobe+Photoshop+cs6
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Bomboy232: 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by isaiahisaiah428: 12:49am On Apr 16, 2017
pllease i hv bin tryinto download the adobe photoshop cs6bt its nt working... embarassedpllease i hv bin tryinto download the adobe photoshop cs6bt its nt working...
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by tintingz(m): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
ismailaja:
i based at olodo, i cn train u all about photoshop
Your WhatsApp contact please.

And I need download link to get portraiture plug-in.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by tintingz(m): 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nicklutz:
http://getintopc.com/?s=adobe+Photoshop+cs6
Help me with portraiture plug-in download link.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
patwears:
I can whatsapp me 08171900194

Patwears, can we talk pls.. I may have some job.
2BCE6BB3
Thank you!
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Mrlouis: 11:30pm On May 01, 2017
No time..my work

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by patwears(m): 10:02am On May 02, 2017
9twalker:

Patwears, can we talk pls.. I may have some job. 2BCE6BB3 Thank you!
please add on whatsapp 08171900194
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by shadads15: 10:33pm On May 02, 2017
13 Advantages of Having a Website For Your Business

Do you have a business and don’t have a website? If you said yes, it’s almost as if your business doesn’t exist. In this modern era, people and companies are on the internet for information. Why do you think people visit a website? It’s primarily to find information. And if you’re in the business world, information is critical. You need to have a website for your customers. It needs to contain information about what you can do for them. Below are just a few of the advantages and benefits of having a website for your business.

If you have a business and you don’t have a website in this modern age, then it is as good as saying that you don’t have a business or you are not planning enough for the growth and expansion of your business. As you aware, Information is critical in the business world. People wants to know more about how a product or service will help them; how it will alleviate their pain or how it will make their life easier. And for these cause, you need to have a website where you can give these information to your customers about your product. It is a good way of telling them what you can do for them. Below are just a few of the advantages and benefits of having a website for your business.

Less Expensive
Have you ever advertised your business through various forms such as printed media, radio, television or by other means? It’s expensive! Investing in advertising is necessary, but it takes a lot of money. Having a website will make promoting your company less expensive. Many versions of offline advertising available on the internet are sometimes free.

Having a website to showcase your products and services to your customers is less expensive compared to advertising your business on radio, television or by other means. Investing in advertising is necessary, but it takes a lot of money. Having a website will make promoting your company less expensive. Many versions of offline advertising available on the internet are sometimes free.

Advertising
A website is more environmental friendly when it comes to advertising and marketing. There are lots of ways to advertise your products or services through the internet. One example is Facebook ads- an advertising feature offered by Facebook through which for as low as $5, your adverts is displayed to hundreds and sometimes thousands of potential customers of your product/services 08062940521 . Another one is called SEO. This is a major advantage for your business because having a good SEO service provider can boost the ranking of your website on Google which quickly results in more traffic to your site, increased sales and higher profits.

Satisfaction
Having a website will be more convenient for both your customers and leads. Make it easy for your customers to buy from you! Many will be more likely to visit your website, gp through your product an service offerings and make a buying decision rather than driving a car to your physical shop/store and looking for a suitable product/service that meet their needs.

From a customer’s point of view, it’s better for them if they don’t have to ask anything. They can just find what they’re looking for on your online site.

Increase Customers
Most businesses have local popularity- what some refer to as “Local champions” but what about potential customers outside their city? A website can help you generate more customers. Not just outside your city, but worldwide. The internet offers a global community. With a website, your business will be visible an accessible from all over the world.

Accessibility
Have you ever experienced having to turn customers away because it’s closing time? Well, you don’t have to close the doors of your website. An online site can be visited any time of the day or night. People will look to your site instead of going to your shop because it is more accessible. Just make sure to post enough information about your products and services. They can even visit your website and learn about your products and services on their smartphones while lying down in their bedroom!

continue reading by clicking the link below

[url]http://negtechnologies.com.ng/13-advantages-website-business/
[/url]
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by shadads15: 10:46pm On May 02, 2017
13 Advantages of Having a Website For Your Business

Do you have a business and don’t have a website? If you said yes, it’s almost as if your business doesn’t exist. In this modern era, people and companies are on the internet for information. Why do you think people visit a website? It’s primarily to find information. And if you’re in the business world, information is critical. You need to have a website for your customers. It needs to contain information about what you can do for them. Below are just a few of the advantages and benefits of having a website for your business.

If you have a business and you don’t have a website in this modern age, then it is as good as saying that you don’t have a business or you are not planning enough for the growth and expansion of your business. As you aware, Information is critical in the business world. People wants to know more about how a product or service will help them; how it will alleviate their pain or how it will make their life easier. And for these cause, you need to have a website where you can give these information to your customers about your product. It is a good way of telling them what you can do for them. Below are just a few of the advantages and benefits of having a website for your business.

Less Expensive
Have you ever advertised your business through various forms such as printed media, radio, television or by other means? It’s expensive! Investing in advertising is necessary, but it takes a lot of money. Having a website will make promoting your company less expensive. Many versions of offline advertising available on the internet are sometimes free.

Having a website to showcase your products and services to your customers is less expensive compared to advertising your business on radio, television or by other means. Investing in advertising is necessary, but it takes a lot of money. Having a website will make promoting your company less expensive. Many versions of offline advertising available on the internet are sometimes free.

Advertising
A website is more environmental friendly when it comes to advertising and marketing. There are lots of ways to advertise your products or services through the internet. One example is Facebook ads- an advertising feature offered by Facebook through which for as low as $5, your adverts is displayed to hundreds and sometimes thousands of potential customers of your product/services 08062940521 . Another one is called SEO. This is a major advantage for your business because having a good SEO service provider can boost the ranking of your website on Google which quickly results in more traffic to your site, increased sales and higher profits.

Satisfaction
Having a website will be more convenient for both your customers and leads. Make it easy for your customers to buy from you! Many will be more likely to visit your website, gp through your product an service offerings and make a buying decision rather than driving a car to your physical shop/store and looking for a suitable product/service that meet their needs.

From a customer’s point of view, it’s better for them if they don’t have to ask anything. They can just find what they’re looking for on your online site.

Increase Customers
Most businesses have local popularity- what some refer to as “Local champions” but what about potential customers outside their city? A website can help you generate more customers. Not just outside your city, but worldwide. The internet offers a global community. With a website, your business will be visible an accessible from all over the world.

Accessibility
Have you ever experienced having to turn customers away because it’s closing time? Well, you don’t have to close the doors of your website. An online site can be visited any time of the day or night. People will look to your site instead of going to your shop because it is more accessible. Just make sure to post enough information about your products and services. They can even visit your website and learn about your products and services on their smartphones while lying down in their bedroom!

continue reading by clicking the link below

[url]http://negtechnologies.com.ng/13-advantages-website-business/
[/url]

for more details contact Daniel on 08131107132
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Dera97(m): 2:40am On May 06, 2017
turl:
You heard the man, bring your issues forth and let's look into it together.

No logo requests or nothing o, strictly intended for people with PS issues.

Let it rip!
Pls how do I make black and white comics with Photoshop
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Dera97(m): 6:48pm On May 06, 2017
turl:
You heard the man, bring your issues forth and let's look into it together.

No logo requests or nothing o, strictly intended for people with PS issues.

Let it rip!
who's a comic expert here, pls I need help making comics . I scanned into Photoshop and trued Editing but am not getting good enough results. Here's my work

1 Share

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by babstope05: 10:29am On May 09, 2017
I need someone who is proficient in the use of PhotoShop and resident in Abeokuta.
kindly do a mail to me for some deal. topebabs3@gmail.com
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 15, 2017
stanlee303:

I posted this two years ago ^ now I'm a beast with photoshop , never give up honestly , thanks guys

Let's chat please. I have a picture I need to manipulate. Thanks
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by VinoeX(m): 7:39pm On May 17, 2017
pls how to design a clean and perfect artist graphic
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by dessyranking(m): 4:39pm On May 21, 2017
please i beg in the name of GOD is there anybody who stays in ife that can teach me photoshop my number is 08136964985
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by stanlee303(m): 1:18pm On May 25, 2017
9twalker:

Let's chat please. I have a picture I need to manipulate. Thanks

Alright are you on Whatsapp ?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by tall2ce(m): 7:43pm On May 25, 2017
Please how long does it take to learn Photoshop and corel draw at full-time. I have seen some training institute say 4 days, 2 weeks, some 1 month and some 6 months. How long would it take to be an expert of both thru training? Need honest reply. Thanks
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by kaykaymcb(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2017
My manipulations

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by dnuks: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
I want to start learning Photoshop, the version I bought is cs5 I need the serial number, can anyone help plz
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Benniewank(m): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Abuja Skyline. I hope this gets to the pool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! / Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.