Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together - Art, Graphics & Video (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together (144898 Views)

Post All Your Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Coreldraw Issuses Here / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Maximus85(m): 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hi, I'm an online seller. Please do you know of any android app that I can use to change photo background to pure white? I will be grateful if I can get help here.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2015
turl:
You heard the man, bring your issues forth and let's look into it together.

No logo requests or nothing o, strictly intended for people with PS issues.

Let it rip!
thanks for this thread. My own problem here is converting a scanned pencil drawing to a digital image, that is colouring it in photoshop to look like pixs from myowndp.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by berbz(m): 11:52am On Jan 10, 2015
Pls I need the PS C6 key Pls, it's urgent..
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Okwori12(m): 1:42am On Jan 11, 2015
Gone are the days when pictures don't lie. in this pics I was actually sitting in church, but with photoshop am sitting on a car...

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by rhotimie: 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hello! I was using adobe cs6 master collection, until it started giving me installation problems. It first started with the trial version/serial key verification box, and later stopped working. I then worked on it until it installed again,after so much wahala. All of a sudden,it stopped working, and now, it won't even install. In fact, it notifies me that "installer failed to initialize. Please download Adobe Support Advisor to detect the problem" please help! Thanks.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
(1) Can someone here give me light on how to make a magazine paper layout with Photoshop pls,

(2) how do I creat light flares in Photoshop?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
When I first installed my CS6, it came with 3D on de menu bar, but after some times it disappeared, I can't even find 3D drop menu anywhere on PS... How do I retain it pls?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Okwori12(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
some please check this thread and rate me... am learning coreldraw

https://www.nairaland.com/2082573/coreldraw
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Ajax1211: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2015
There are certain things in corel draw that am having issues doing in photoshop.

How do i use the power clip feature in photoshop and how do i add outline to an object.

Thanks
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Okwori12(m): 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
Maximus85:
Hi, I'm an online seller. Please do you know of any android app that I can use to change photo background to pure white? I will be grateful if I can get help here.
try pics art, I just pray you will know how to use it
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
Not yet registered ?
Find web programmers, mobile app developers, graphic designers and other freelancers with the most-demanded skills at http://getlancers.com
post your projects free!!
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by adeshola1(m): 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Please how can I validate my adobe cs6 collection.. None of it is opening
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Soso990240(m): 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
Okwori12:
Gone are the days when pictures don't lie. in this pics I was actually sitting in church, but with photoshop am sitting on a car...
nice work there. Which program ar u using?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Okwori12(m): 6:32am On Feb 20, 2015
Soso990240:
nice work there. Which program ar u using?
Coreldraw /photoshop
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Soso990240(m): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2015
Okwori12:

Coreldraw /photoshop
pls,hw do u change ur picture background using coreldraw? I mean hw to remove the main background of my photo.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Okwori12(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2015
Soso990240:
pls,hw do u change ur picture background using coreldraw? I mean hw to remove the main background of my photo.
Use your shape tool to cut your photo out, and be careful when trimming it
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Soso990240(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2015
Okwori12:

Use your shape tool to cut your photo out, and be careful when trimming it
thanx man
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Apake(m): 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
Pls I need a help here, and I know you gurus gone help me with it, I want to pain the face of my picture to a green white green colour, really don't know how to go about it, I am a learner in photoshop, pls help me!
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Oluschenco(m): 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
Please I need someone to help me on how to convert a document in adobe PageMaker to Microsoft word. Thanks
Ojaynow@gmail.com
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Collinz2(m): 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
Apake:
Pls I need a help here, and I know you gurus gone help me with it, I want to pain the face of my picture to a green white green colour, really don't know how to go about it, I am a learner in photoshop, pls help me!
try this. Create a new layer, get ur brush tool, select green color and paint the part of the face u want to green, after that select blend mode to color, thats all. Do the step to the white and the other green part.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by donJ2(m): 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
Please I need help with cropping images... like in corel draw...

Experts in d house pls help Asap!!
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Dajugba: 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
Good evening, to everyone who has comment here, cos I've learnt a lot here today. But I have a question. I have been on animation, using Cs3. I've been on it for long, but I want to improve on it by applying sound/music to the Animation?
Anyone with useful idea should help out.

And my second question is: How do I place a picture inside a rectangle object, I was opportune to meet a friend during the week in kadas, here in benin city. I went to actually deliver a job there, so I met this guy who said he saw a lady doing such, by placing a picture inside a rectangle box within a layer. So that has put me to research. Anyone with useful ideas could as well help me out also. Thanks
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2015
turl:

ok be on the look out.
i'll post something later today.

Hi,
Do you have a finished version of your tattoo art on paper or ready or is it something you want to create on photoshop?
If so, then I think you might be going the wrong way about it. You don't really need to use photoshop for anything really unless you feel like cleaning up your sketch (removing confusing parts or correcting mistakes) or tweaking the contrast to make it more visible but as far as concept is concerned, its down to your creativity on paper mate.
Hope I helped. If not, explain your question some more please.
hey... Good day... I need to know how to extract an image from a background then place that image on another background. Infact, what I want to do is to cut out my image from a picture and place it on another background making it look like I have wings. I also need to make it look real.( dont mind my many needs.... I'm a Photoshop novice) thanks mate...
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Easy4reel(m): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
NEED UR HELP GUYS!!!I'M TRYING FORTHE FIRST TIME TO DO A PRINTING WORK FOR MY CHURCH (A SIMPLE ONE THOUGH).... IT'S JUST AN ANNIVERSARY ENVELOPE.I'M DONE WITH THE DESIGN (FOUR COLOR)... BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT D PRINTING WORK.... I'm hearing of 'film', 'plate' et.c buh I really don't get it.......I WILL APPRECIATE IT IFANYONE COULD PLEASE ENLIGHTENME ON HOW TO GO ABOUT D PRINTING WORK..........THANKS IN ANTICIPATION!
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Tzeronix(m): 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Errm I'm a newbiie to photoshop and I'm trying really hard to help myself use it better. I did this earlier today but if u notice, the outlines are quite shaky. How to I draw better and smoother outlines..I'm using photoshop 7 by the way.

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by smod10(m): 11:05am On Apr 03, 2015
Please guys I know most basics nd difficult aspects of photoshop but all I just need to know is the professional aspect, I'll need to have someone on my contact that that explain more to me about photoshop.

And moreover I need a cracked adobe illustrator cs5 or cs6 software. Thanks to you all in advance.

08189412880 u can also contact me on whatsapp I'll appreciate.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by smod10(m): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2015
Easy4reel:
NEED UR HELP GUYS!!!I'M TRYING FORTHE FIRST TIME TO DO A PRINTING WORK FOR MY CHURCH (A SIMPLE ONE THOUGH).... IT'S JUST AN ANNIVERSARY ENVELOPE.I'M DONE WITH THE DESIGN (FOUR COLOR)... BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT D PRINTING WORK.... I'm hearing of 'film', 'plate' et.c buh I really don't get it.......I WILL APPRECIATE IT IFANYONE COULD PLEASE ENLIGHTENME ON HOW TO GO ABOUT D PRINTING WORK..........THANKS IN ANTICIPATION!

Guess I came in late...
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Easy4reel(m): 12:09am On Apr 04, 2015
smod10:

Guess I came in late...

not really..... no knowledge is lost!
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by shegscreations(m): 9:39am On Apr 06, 2015
Pls guy I ned download link for tutorial videos on photoshop, for photo editing
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Collinz2(m): 10:26am On Apr 06, 2015
shegscreations:
Pls guy I ned download link for tutorial videos on photoshop, for photo editing
go to www.wapmon.com and search 4 photoshop tutorials. All the videos there are from youtube.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! / Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.