Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay (25201 Views)

How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics / 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Nominated For Grammy Award With Beyonce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by dominique(f): 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
debbyblaze: hey no calling names here! i reserve the right 2
say what i wanna... u really are d crazy one
supporting d crap of these mofo's !!! get a lyf
dummy

See hypocrisy! One sentence you said no calling of names, the next you called her a dummy. Check yourself babes
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Ocutegan(m): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
This girl got a very good voice,knew bout her first 2yrs ago on Beat fm, I love it when she sings. You should listen to her song with Praiz, it came out good. She's one of the few I wish well in the industry.
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Tobbylobar(m): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
debbyblaze:

God bless u my broda all these Nigerians with lies ... grin if they were so good y didnt we hear of them... mtcheew busted mofo's commin 2 feed us wiv lies...smh
.......bros u well so...abi eye dey pain u...
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
nelsn: The question is dis.....y she come hell hole to roast wen she is supose to dey tour Europe?make she talk d truth y she leave big stage come wan hussle jungle with us?....i no bliv her
is it about the big stage or the money?I swear if I see record label for iraq wey wan sign me for ten million dollars I go jump enter,even if na burundi I go carry my bag park go,we are talking about ego,kudi,owo... I don't joke with cash ooo
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Uziehot(m): 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2013
Jobber gal.go dey open show 4 bey na! Abi,seun don recruit u make u come dey open every page & forum 4 am. Wen tins don dey hard dem,dem go wan make we knw dem,wen tins good,u knw whr nairaland dey? Abegiii.
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
ufotuko: is it about the big stage or the money?I swear if I see record label for iraq wey wan sign me for ten million dollars I go jump enter,even if na burundi I go carry my bag park go,we are talking about ego,kudi,owo... I don't joke with cash ooo
why are you responding to all those lunkheads? No be people like Wizkid dey buy rolls royce? There is huge money and not so much competition in the Nigerian entertainment industry, that's why they're all coming back. Figuring this out is not rocket science, I don't know why it's hard for them.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Mrchippychappy(m): 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2013
ItsModella:
hateration is not good, it can kill you before your time.

and yeah, I believe this is the picture you want to see, mumu. A little googling would have erased your ignorance.

[

I could take a picture with Kanye and then claim that he was about to launch my career . I'm sorry but after the Tuface / R.kelly episode i don't think i would believe any Nigerian artist (especially the returnee's and the fake hype that surrounds them). #iamnotbuyingit .

[size=3pt]as a a matter of fact they all look like cheap skank groupies[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Rimbaldi: 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2013
I am wondering if seyi shay doesn't have any other strong selling points other than her relationship with the Knowles clan? Everywhere I read about her it is always about Knowles, Knowles and oh! I forgot...Knowles. Grow up girl and sing. If u were that good, I don't think u'd be jostling for the small space here with Naija artists. Look at Wale! Niqqa got his grove on. Look at charmillionaire and others.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mr.chippychappy:

I could take a picture with Kanye and then claim that he was about to launch my career . I'm sorry but after the Tuface / R.kelly episode i don't think i would believe any Nigerian artist (especially the returnee's and the fake hype that surrounds them). #iamnotbuyingit .

[size=3pt]as a a matter of fact they all look like cheap skank groupies[/size]
google is your friend,if you want to see proof of things that you doubt by two hours of research on google you will see videos and pictures and enough evidence of whether she was being managed by beyonce father or not.
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by ladman(m): 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
ItsModella:

See finishing,hahahaha, kilode!

and yeah, I believe this is the picture you want to see, mumu. A little googling would have erased your ignorance.

[
grin
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by masks(m): 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
Really? I wan laff die. All the curses for a lady who dosent know you exist. Abegi! Next topic. Stop hating peeps. So what she opened shows. Who cares?
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by jeffoski(m): 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
Na wa o,is dis how evil,hatred and jealousy have eaten deep into our society or is it small kids who now have access to social media and can type stupid tins even without thinking.

Use google una no gree, try learn about other society to know wetin dey happen ,for where,una dey dere they form champion for una low mentality and bad belle and ontop of am dey claim say una dey justified for una opinion!

The girl is already here and is doing her tin in her own way instead of us to support her we dey find excuse why she should not be in d country or how she has failed.

Where are d other members of the group or the 1st destiny's child group?do u no how many people know dis superstars abroad but yet no break through them cos of stiff competition abi una think say e easy like dat for America to become superstar?

She did the right tin to come back home and try her best in the nigeria music industry which is growing very fast and full of opportunities !We need dis real talented and well expose people in the music industry.

Just like Banky W, Tiwa,Necto C,Dare,Ikechukwu,Kas,Eldee and even Dbanj and others that came back to nigeria and are making it, at the same time making nigerians proud,am sure she would do great tins in d music industry.

I love her collabo with Praiz so on point and the performance with Omawunmi,waje and Tiwa was so on point at Omawunmi show.wish her all the best and hope to hear more of her music.

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
_
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by kannymoore(m): 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
jeffoski: Na wa o,is dis how evil,hatred and jealousy have eaten deep into our society or is it small kids who now have access to social media and can type stupid tins even without thinking.

Use google una no gree, try learn about other society to know wetin dey happen ,for where,una dey dere they form champion for una low mentality and bad belle and ontop of am dey claim say una dey justified for una opinion!

The girl is already here and is doing her tin in her own way instead of us to support her we dey find excuse why she should not be in d country or how she has failed.

Where are d other members of the group or the 1st destiny's child group?do u no how many people know dis superstars abroad but yet no break through them cos of stiff competition abi una think say e easy like dat for America to become superstar?

She did the right tin to come back home and try her best in the nigeria music industry which is growing very fast and full of opportunities !We need dis real talented and well expose people in the music industry.

Just like Banky W, Tiwa,Necto C,Dare,Ikechukwu,Kas,Eldee and even Dbanj and others that came back to nigeria and are making it, at the same time making nigerians proud,am sure she would do great tins in d music industry.

I love her collabo with Praiz so on point and the performance with Omawunmi,waje and Tiwa was so on point at Omawunmi show.wish her all the best and hope to hear more of her music.

^^ young man... Na me wey like ya post up there! You have yarned correct sense. Its silly kids like the first poster that pisses me off Nairaland most times.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Tjohnnay: 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
Nosnos: LOL,na only bey's papa,y did u come back if u wer already opening shows for bey?that is how tiwa came with her own lies.show us pix of u n bey or her dad or them nor dey allow photo shoot?
u r juz been jealous, a$$ hOl£...... Bitch
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
Good
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by ekolina(m): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
nelsn: The question is dis.....y she come hell hole to roast wen she is supose to dey tour Europe?make she talk d truth y she leave big stage come wan hussle jungle with us?....i no bliv her
4 gudness sake, she came back home 2 ha faders land. Is anyfin rong with dat? U shld also kwn dat our music industry is @ d growing stage as such she wll do beta here with ha xposure........so dats y she came back....Ngozi Okonjo was in world bank n she left 2 9ja, glo chairman was in d states n he also came back home n many others

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Mutaino7(m): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
She should find another selling point cos being managed by Bey's father won't guarantee u success in 9ja music industry. D'banj was not M.J friend niether was he snoop's buddy but he became Europe and America toast has a homemade not sidekick. Talent and character will get you to the top dear not Bey.
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Wizpa(m): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2013
Let her make history and not tell ur history, she just wan make we know say she don dey with beyonce before, make she pack well, don't boast with other peoples success, what has she done too..., no one is childish here, we are saying the fact, i have had handshakes with obasanjo doesn't make me a rich man, let her keep her stories to herself and make something out of her life. Shikena
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
Wizpa :
Let her make history and not tell ur history, she just wan make we know say she don dey with beyonce before, make she pack well, don't boast with other peoples success, what has she done too..., no one is childish here, we are saying the fact, i have had handshakes with obasanjo doesn't make me a rich man, let her keep her stories to herself and make something out of her life. Shikena
so if I am asked about how I started my music career and I tell them fully about it that means am trying to boast?if she was managed by beyonce father during her early years in her music career and when someone asked how her music career started and among her explanation she mentions how she was managed by beyonce father does that mean she was boasting?gosh now I know why naija is finally doomed,we blame the leaders while the way some of us thinks sometimes make me ask myself if some people think with anus or brain

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by jeffoski(m): 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
So is it now her fault that her history include knowing and having the opportunity to have worked with Matthew or Martin(I see no difference sef in d name which could even be a typo error and google proved her story)and Beyonce Knowles abi una tink say na beans to work with such great people and then when asked about your background and where you are coming from you exclude it?is like being in an interview where u have many competitors for the same job and then you start excluding tins dat u actually did (which is true)and down play urself. How u wan take get edge over the others and get the work ?if some of u were in her shoes una for don add put 4 d story sef!

Whether she knows Beyonce and her family doesn't really matter because at the end of the day is her talent and her skills that will speak for her infact mentioning the Knowles will pose a huge challenge becos people will be expecting more from her than an average singer and if she prove her self(which she is gradually doing and gaining recognition)she will become successful.

I can't wait to see her work with Cobahams

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Wizpa(m): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2013
Wizpa :
Ufotuko or whatever you were given by ur ape parents, don't lemme start with you coz if i do, you will hate nairaland, its useless people like you dat keep creating irrelevant topics, now, how can diz rubbish you just posted add to someones life, oga, go to school or rather go get a work doing and stop fooling around nairaland, empty barrel
and who told u that I am the op that posted the topic?are u blind?I do not need to exchange words with you because I should be considered as a sick man if I am talking with a mad man like you,bastard.omo ale jati jati,I no blame u,na ur papa wey just waste him sperm to born pikin like you wey him head just big but very empty,and concerning how the post the op add to someone life?it is now obvious how un-educated you are,you are on a thread for celebrities and what kind of topics do you expect?if you are looking for topics that will change your dead life you can go to other threads on this forum and stop opening your filthy canal you call mouth to spit rubbish,old fool.bastard!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Wizpa(m): 11:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
This comment you just made shows you are hungry, why don't you go get something to eat, pathogen. U don dey vex.. Lmao
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 16, 2013
At your foolish age your brain still dey hot like bb wey dem don ping tire on top am,the older you get the weaker your brain cells and the more gullible you become,better tell your oga at the top make him give you sense because you really need one at least to compliment your big head wey get shape like map of nigeria
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 16, 2013
ItsModella:

[

You give me hope..... you are changing.... albeit slowly!!
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Lucasbalo(m): 2:36am On Apr 16, 2013
Who cares ?.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by segsinc(m): 7:54am On Apr 16, 2013
Wtf is HATERATION..... That aint no english word.,, pls swerve
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Holuwahphemy(m): 7:58am On Apr 16, 2013
guys! guys!! guys!!! Ur posts are very funny, I don't knw this seyi shay of a gal, but u guys get me googling. One derivable lesson I gained from this topic, is to stop hating and learn how to appreciate. Haba, eno easy now.
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Kezzy24(f): 9:00am On Apr 16, 2013
Seyi Shay is going places because she has what it takes.For some who are making hateful comments about her having worked with Matthew Knowles and Beyonce,listen to her songs especially the collabo she did with Praiz and you will know the essence of her having tutored under Matthew Knowles.
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by MadCow1: 9:07am On Apr 16, 2013
segs_inc: Wtf is HATERATION..... That aint no english word.,, pls swerve

1. hateration

Hatred. Intense negative emotion and energy directed out at others or inward to self. Destructive and malevolent form of energy causing substantial destruction and suffering.

The opposite of Love, Truth and Light.
Hateration can and often does result in irritating to devastating effects ostensibly directed at the "hated" yet ultimately destructive to the "hater."

2. Hateration

Word Origin: Mary J Blige. To dislike something, or something.
Dont need no hateration.....

3. Hateration Share on twitterShare on facebookShare on more 70 up, 19 down
The act or process of hating on someone/something.
Stop the hateration because it will get you nowhere.

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by litaninja(m): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2013
Nosnos: LOL,na only bey's papa,y did u come back if u wer already opening shows for bey?that is how tiwa came with her own lies.show us pix of u n bey or her dad or them nor dey allow photo shoot?

Dude / Dudette: Seyi Shey did work with the Knowles group. Tiwa Savage too. They started their careers there, put in some amount of work with the groups and all. How would you expect them not to talk about it? Find a popular group to join see how easy it is to join less talk of working with them for any extended period of time. Some peeps have totally solo careers others have group-based careers. Get over yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans / Whitemoney Kneels As Pete Edochie Blesses, Prays For Him (Video) / Falz & Simi Cover Impelling Africa Magazine’s Lifestyle Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.