Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

Wht To Discuss Wit Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wht To Discuss Wit Her? (781 Views)

Things To Discuss With Him Before Marriage / Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. / How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wht To Discuss Wit Her? by laminaria(m): 11:04am On Apr 14, 2013
Fellow Nlanders! There ws a gal I met wen I was in 3level in uni and she was a jambities, she has a veru gud lookin, her maturity level is absolutely gud n above God fearing!
I made my intention known to her after a brief friendship wit her, then I knew she had som1 she was dating bt d guy lived in anoda town whc give me more room n chance to see n be wit her often, I graduated bt yet I do tink n stil love her so much so I jst decided to raised d issue again and her respopnse was a hope for, d way she takd simc she might av settled scores wit d guy.........she told me in a gud tone dat let's tak or chat later....Just dis morning she called that we tak wen she is bak frm church, I left home wit dat Joy in me to church today.
D question is wat n wat can any1 suggest to me to nail when takin wit her (Area of concentration), those who av passed tru similar tin.
Mature response plssss!!!!!!
Re: Wht To Discuss Wit Her? by greedie1(f): 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2013
don't tell me u passed tru uni without learning how to discuss with a lady? na wa o
Re: Wht To Discuss Wit Her? by Flashaldrin(m): 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2013
laminaria: Fellow Nlanders! There ws a gal I met wen I was in 3level in uni and she was a jambities, she has a veru gud lookin, her maturity level is absolutely gud n above God fearing!
I made my intention known to her after a brief friendship wit her, then I knew she had som1 she was dating bt d guy lived in anoda town whc give me more room n chance to see n be wit her often, I graduated bt yet I do tink n stil love her so much so I jst decided to raised d issue again and her respopnse was a hope for, d way she takd simc she might av settled scores wit d guy.........she told me in a gud tone dat let's tak or chat later....Just dis morning she called that we tak wen she is bak frm church, I left home wit dat Joy in me to church today.
D question is wat n wat can any1 suggest to me to nail when takin wit her (Area of concentration), those who av passed tru similar tin.
Mature response plssss!!!!!!
mehn, you no be assasin but you killed this english. May oduduwa help you in your discussion with her!
Re: Wht To Discuss Wit Her? by laminaria(m): 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2013
gree-die:
don't tell me u passed tru uni without learning how to discuss with a lady? na wa o
Jst tink of sourcing for anoda angle dat questions or suggestions could from....better stil tanx!
Re: Wht To Discuss Wit Her? by laminaria(m): 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2013
@flashdrin: I stil dnt knw d reason Y some people like u will come to Nlander only to be sorting out errors, I dnt need to exchange words with u, bt I tink u ar matureD enof to correct ursef!
Re: Wht To Discuss Wit Her? by dowjones(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2013
laminaria: @flashdrin: I stil dnt knw d reason Y some people like u will come to Nlander only to be sorting out errors, I dnt need to exchange words with u, bt I tink u ar matureD enof to correct ursef!

Shut up ! What will it take you to put down SIMPLE, READABLE english? dont you know its rude to type like that cos it shows disregard for whoever you're passing the message to. This is a public forum not a BBM chatroom, if you require input from SENSIBLE people, i suggest you edit your post pronto.

1 Like

Re: Wht To Discuss Wit Her? by fitzmayowa: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2013
dowjones:

Shut up ! What will it take you to put down SIMPLE, READABLE english? dont you know its rude to type like that cos it shows disregard for whoever you're passing the message to. This is a public forum not a BBM chatroom, if you require input from SENSIBLE people, i suggest you edit your post pronto.
Guy you wicked ooo...@Op youself for write this thing for pidgin now grin

1 Like

Re: Wht To Discuss Wit Her? by Creamychic(f): 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2013
Flashaldrin:
mehn, you no be assasin but you killed this english. May oduduwa help you in your discussion with her!
grin

1 Like

Re: Wht To Discuss Wit Her? by kcy(m): 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
dowjones:

mr perfect
Re: Wht To Discuss Wit Her? by Oahray: 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ehya... I feel your pain, op. If you rehearse what to say, trust me, you are more likely to mess up. Just flow with the moment and...

Wait... Is this late? *scurrying off*

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve Ur Sex Life / Was D Boy In Love? / Share Your Experience On The First Kiss You Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.