Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,553 members, 7,850,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him (2645 Views)

*(pics) When You Feel Shes Ur GF Nd She Dont Feel So / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud / My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by yusufcarez: 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
rouka: pleace reply i need advice
poor oyinbo=====>>no reply 4rm me.
*brings out his PSP*
Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by SimplYeahmee(m): 4:44am On Apr 15, 2013
Sorry what language is this
Damn forget love triangle or square or if na perpendicular line sef.
You Better find time to improve on ur english cos if you continue like dis WAEC will so reject you. I Thinking that's d exam you are about to write. You Better don't rush love, it will come to you in the ryt time.

Consider this sef, if you dnt pass ur exam nd d boi u want to die for pass, will he stay bck in d sch because of you?

SMH
Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by DigitalSignal(m): 10:10am On Apr 15, 2013
rouka: ok here is my story again
my friend had a boyfriend once she didnt love him but i did and she knew that but he loves her so much this was about a year ago they always used to fight and break up and i was completly in love with him but we were just friends and more tha a sister and a brother he loves me too but not as much as he loves her i was always beside him and never left him he did so too to me anyway after he broke up with her abd became sure that she doesnt love him abd she will never he started thinking of me abd to fall in love with me we started dating 3 months ago with every day passes i love him more and more but there were some proplems that prevented me from talking to my freind abt to tell her about our relation anyway these 3 months was the best days of my life i used to hear the nodt loving words frim him after a while i talked to my friend and told her all about iur relation she told me that he was flirting with her and trying to date her agsin scince 2 months ago i went to him and told him at first he denayed then he admited tha he still loves her and tha he tried to forget he but he couldnt ant that he truly loved me too but he cant lie on me before all of this proplemes we promissed each other tha we will never leave each othe or stop talking but when he told me about his true fellings i could talk to him as i couldbt hide my fellings abd left him all by his self but i always ask about him without his knowledge and i begged my friend to stay by his side and to not leave him as he need some ony by his side and i cant be there for him right now but she refused and told me that she lives somebody else abd that she wont talk to him again now i want him to be happy and to loves me as i do and to be with me and to forget all about his ex and i have exames these days i cant consentrat or study and i need to get good grades

p.s i adore him i'm ready to do any yhing fir him he loves me too and he is also ready to do any thing for me he didnt want to stop talking to me or to leave alone and i:m ready to give my life for him and even if we are not togeyher i want him happy

I have to change your school! grin
You're not taught punctuation marks and when to apply them in your school?
Anyway, you don't have to do any thing more than just being nice and looking good! When he finds you attractive enough he may come back!

By the way, you still have a lot of studying to do, so concentrate more on your books!
Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by DigitalSignal(m): 10:17am On Apr 15, 2013
gree-die:

u r wrong... u can live without anyone and anything, u just ve to make a conscious effort.

erm... i hate triangles and i don't know wat to advice.... uhm u can't.force.love. if he can't love u back, u may ve to free him. u may feel u cant live without him but u can. just take it a day at a time, ur man ll come along

I love the part in bold.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by dahmie2013: 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
@OP, u sound deluded to me,just face reality&read 4 ur xams. Labour mkt aint smiling @ all o!
Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by penzino(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
No 1. Ur english na wa
No 2. Forget the boi and face ur exam, after ur exam u continue not being able to 'live without him'
No 3.do urself good by not trying to date ur friend's ex, she may still want him u know
No 4. Pls try learn correct spellings okay, it will help u a lot
Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by geezyk(m): 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2013
Wait a minute!!! Are u a secondary student?? undecided cos I can't seem to understand d bull crap you just wrote up there.. and did I hear u say u're having EXAMS? Gosh.. Better go back and learn The Use Of English

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice: My Story: I Just Found Out My Husband And I Are Related / My Boyfriend Dumped Me For A Secondary School Girl / Women And Infedility Are Like Bread And Butter (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.