Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? (21155 Views)

5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate / Type Of Student U Will Find In A Typical University Classroom / Death Of Student Sparks Violence In Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by Flashaldrin(m): 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
i dont seem to get the relationship craze among students of this days. I only see disadvanteges in being in a relationship as a student
1. Little or no possible future as the girl is likely to be your age mate and since you dont have enough money to settle with er, she'll prolly dump your azz as soon as the next rich man comes on board.
2. Academic distractions
3. Money drainage
4. Time consuming
5. Emotional drainage
6. Risk of unplanned pregnancy and premature responsibilities
7. lots of inconvenient adjustments
8. STI's
and so on
Yet in the face of all this demerits, student relationships are still rampant!
Please what are those benefits that i'm too blind to see??!

28 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by Acidosis(m): 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
1. None

BUT

We can't stop them

14 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by xynerise: 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2013
A lot of benefits especially to the girls.
1. Free answers to assignments.
2. Bodyguard.
3. Free meal in a restaurant
4. They get answers free in an exam hall when they sit close their boyfriends.

23 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2013
undecided
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by bambuzz88: 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2013
You dont want to underestimate the power of hormonal rush in newbie juveniles , notin can rily be done until they ve satisty the intense desire while d stupidity intruct from what it teaches.....funny this is what d past hs done to most of us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by butta(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ah @ op don't go there oo there are lots of benefits for both parties u wan try hormones ? Benefit for the babes are 1 . Free accomodation anytime for the guy place 2. Free recharge cards on the guy 3 . Free meals anytime on d guy 4 . Body guarding by the guy 5 . Domestic help courtesy of d guy 6 . No more writing of assignment d guy will write it 7 . Some guys write exams for their babes and free drinks anytime well for the GUYs the only benefit is FREE intimacy anytime ,anywere , any day

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by megawax8: 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2013
in few cases do they lead sumwher........seriously weighin the advantages against d disadvantages,there aint no benefit....#bin dere,don dat

d guys basically see d girl as a sex mate while d lady sees d guy as a bank for evritin(money,favours) n sumtyms houseboy/man

lets jst say its mostly sum legal prostitution on code!

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by ikechukz(m): 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
It makes punny available 24/7

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by chikk(f): 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
butta: Ah @ op don't go there oo there are lots of benefits for both parties u wan try hormones ? Benefit for the babes are 1 . Free accomodation anytime for the guy place 2. Free recharge cards on the guy 3 . Free meals anytime on d guy 4 . Body guarding by the guy 5 . Domestic help courtesy of d guy 6 . No more writing of assignment d guy will write it 7 . Some guys write exams for their babes and free drinks anytime well for the GUYs the only benefit is FREE intimacy anytime ,anywere , any day

You would have just liked Xynerise's post undecided

14 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by pheyikemi: 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2013
xynerise: A lot of benefits especially to the girls.
1. Free answers to assignments.
2. Bodyguard.
3. Free meal in a restaurant
4. They get answers free in an exam hall when they sit close their boyfriends.
Wot if d boyfriend z not in her department, so they don't offer the same course, how does she get free answers to assignments and free answers in d exam hall?

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by xynerise: 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2013
pheyikemi: Wot if d boyfriend z not in her department, so they don't offer the same course, how does she get free answers to assignments and free answers in d exam hall?
even if they have a boyfriend in another faculty, they must have another mugu bf in their dept.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by xynerise: 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2013
chikk:

You would have just liked Xynerise's post undecided
My post is invincible tongue
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by pheyikemi: 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
xynerise:
even if they have a boyfriend in another faculty, they must have another mugu bf in their dept.
wot if she doesn't get another mugu bf in her department?
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by xynerise: 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
pheyikemi: wot if she doesn't get another mugu bf in her department?
Then she is an antelope undecided
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by pheyikemi: 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
xynerise:
Then she is an antelope undecided
An antelope? I fink not. I guess she's loyal to the core grin Wot says u bro?
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by xynerise: 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2013
pheyikemi: An antelope? I fink not. I guess she's loyal to the core grin Wot says u bro?
I still insist she is an antelope grin
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by pheyikemi: 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2013
xynerise:
I still insist she is an antelope grin
And I still beg to differ grin
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2013
Chei, Flash don dey get sense. . . *looks for blue moon*
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by xynerise: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
pheyikemi: And I still beg to differ grin
beg me again cool

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by xynerise: 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2013
sexkillz: Chei, Flash don dey get sense. . . *looks for blue moon*
you sef observe am?
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by pheyikemi: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2013
xynerise:
beg me again cool
Oh yeah? U can ask me to beg u again kiss
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by xynerise: 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2013
pheyikemi: Oh yeah? U can ask me to beg u again kiss
look here woman, u cannot bribe me with a judas kiss grin
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by pheyikemi: 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
xynerise:
look here woman, u cannot bribe me with a judas kiss grin
Judas kiss won't do on a sunday like ds. Moreova, Judas is a man, I'm a lady. If u had said Judith's kiss I may av undastood u beta. Sunday is a holy day, so *gives u a holy peck on ur forehead* grin . Now wot were u saying b4 all ds?

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by Emyogalanya: 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2013
Exchange of hormones thats all

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by nekaa(f): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
I cnt date someone am in the same school with in the first place..

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by luvbeloved(m): 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
undecidedNa small pikin dey do them naa! There's nothing one will say that will make them stop that but alas! Soon dem go knw wetin time dey talk! We all did it sha
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by xynerise: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2013
pheyikemi: Judas kiss won't do on a sunday like ds. Moreova, Judas is a man, I'm a lady. If u had said Judith's kiss I may av undastood u beta. Sunday is a holy day, so *gives u a holy peck on ur forehead* grin . Now wot were u saying b4 all ds?
I was saying she is an antelope grin
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by Masiya(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2013
pheyikemi: Wot if d boyfriend z not in her department, so they don't offer the same course, how does she get free answers to assignments and free answers in d exam hall?
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by LesbianBoy(m): 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
There are benefits for the ladies, but for the guys there is absolutely no benefit! And thats why i advice that guys should focus on their studies while in school, save their 'pocket money' and invest it into one small business. Instead of spending it on one girl that might dump him for a richer guy!

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by Masiya(m): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
He will go extra mile to help his girl out. abi na lie?
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by pheyikemi: 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
xynerise:
I was saying she is an antelope grin
Still I insist she's not
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by onila(f): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2013
for fun

for experience

companionship

u connected with someone

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Students On Scholarship Graduate From Egyptian University / 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships / JAMB Suspends Its Worker for Accusing A Snake Of Swallowing N36million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.