Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? (21161 Views)

5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate / Type Of Student U Will Find In A Typical University Classroom / Death Of Student Sparks Violence In Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by idinc(m): 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2013
dunno much of it,buh i'm sure gud sex is 1 of dem....
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by Fedric(m): 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2013
MariamUT: Teach 'her' wat exactly?
mariam before u can talk of relationship u are suppose to know who u are. The purpose of the relationship, the outcome of it, the qualities u need and ur guy need to possess. Read books that is the most important thing. I recommend this book for u. TALK LIKE A LADY THINK LIKE A MAN. Is truelly educating base on relationship. U will see question attach to it ask it to ur boyfriend. And u will have a good relationship
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by xynerise: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
MariamUT: Asin en. I be 'chuck norris' nobody fit break my heart
indeed grin
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by 360command: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2013
I guess most of the guys talking seems to be the magas or you dated brokers babes. I was there for my girl bak in school both in finance and emotions which was vice-versa.I was not there for her assignment cos I for a person do not know book when it comes to law,so how can I help out in assignment. She did help me more often in finance but I wasn't the type that would take her money cos I hold well. To me ,I just saw relationship in school as a stepping stone to meet your future spouse . It makes you confident when looking for a spouse and not fidgeting when you see that future spouse of your desire or dreams.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by MariamUT(f): 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
Lool errm geez tnx. But i'm not havin a relationship problem or anytin. Was just sharing my opinion. Tnx tho cheesy
Fedric: mariam before u can talk of relationship u are suppose to know who u are. The purpose of the relationship, the outcome of it, the qualities u need and ur guy need to possess. Read books that is the most important thing. I recommend this book for u. TALK LIKE A LADY THINK LIKE A MAN. Is truelly educating base on relationship. U will see question attach to it ask it to ur boyfriend. And u will have a good relationship
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by MariamUT(f): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2013
wink
xynerise:
indeed grin
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by Fedric(m): 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
MariamUT: I swear my point exactly. Sex is d only benefit
do u like sex that much?
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by xynerise: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2013
MariamUT: wink
can I break ur heart? undecided
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by LesbianBoy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
MuyiGL: I know at least 3 couples today, who started dating in school (some since Secondary) and are married today. There are always exceptions my brother.
And so because u know just 3 couples that started dating in school therefore u would enter one or advice people to enter one too? SMH.....its only on NL people go with 'minority' instead of 'majority'! Let me tell u youngman in this life MAJORITY WINS THE VOTE and not minority! Most couple(include celebrities) that i have read or watch them talk about their 'love story' didnt meet in school! So i won't advice anyone to go into relationship while in school because its a BIG DISTRACTION! Instead people should focus on getting good grades so as to have a better life in future!
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by spikesC(m): 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2013
Whats the differience between student relationships and the so called normal relationship undecided

Even some high school girls are more matured in relationship issues than some sh.it loads.

Oga Flash, you should date classy girls with good home bringing
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by MEILYN(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
if u cant spend on ladies nw, hw can u spend on ur wife wen u get married?....It prepares u 4 marriage bro haha
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
@op, there's no rule stated anywhere on how to live ur life. Wil u prefer not to own a car simply because ur scared of road accidents? There are many benefits obtainable and Besides most things in life have their pros and cons.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by spikesC(m): 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
LesbianBoy:
And so because u know just 3 couples that started dating in school therefore u would enter one or advice people to enter one too? SMH.....its only on NL people go with 'minority' instead of 'majority'! Let me tell u youngman in this life MAJORITY WINS THE VOTE and not minority! Most couple(include celebrities) that i have read or watch them talk about their 'love story' didnt meet in school! So i won't advice anyone to go into relationship while in school because its a BIG DISTRACTION! Instead people should focus on getting good grades so as to have a better life in future!

And majorities should not impose their opinion on the minority undecided

Do not follow the crowd....use ur brain, think, research and have ur own opinion.
Generalization is the root of all misunderstandings, tribalism and racism

All Nigerians are 419 undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by jessybarbie(f): 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
What do you all mean by there αre no benefits in student relationships?

Isn't a relationship all about knowing each other first then any other thing can follow? I mean y'all make it sound like there are particular things that are supposed to be gained from relationships that a student relationship can't provide.

The way any other relationship that doesn't involve students may lead to marriage is the same way a students relationship may lead to marriage.

There are no guarantees in any relationship so you people should be realistic.

Its all stages of life so spare us the "there are no benefits" talk.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by Nsonaso(m): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
nekaa: I cnt date someone am in the same school with in the first place..
Nice try girl but there are still good nd better packing space out there waiting for a better car to come nd pack.......
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by ceejayluv(m): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
nekaa: I cnt date someone am in the same school with in the first place..
Story.....
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by Redmosquito(m): 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2013
I am troubled by how myopic the average nairalander seems. I can only shake my head in pity, at the thoughts they ring out, the thoughts, so primitive, unworthy of voice. Pfff! Troubled, I truly am.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by pheyikemi: 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2013
xynerise:
ok lets cast a lot? cool
pls do, I'm waiting.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by spikesC(m): 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
pheyikemi: pls do, I'm waiting.

Can u both get a room now undecided
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by xynerise: 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
spikes C:

we are in a room already undecided
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by pheyikemi: 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
spikes C:

Just pretend we are not here grin
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by spikesC(m): 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2013
xynerise:
we are in a room already undecided

This is not a room undecided
This is seun's workplace tongue
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by spikesC(m): 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2013
pheyikemi: Just pretend we are not here grin

Antelopes are hard to ignore lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2013
Let's be honest here, why would any sensible guy want to cockblock himself from enjoying all the goodies that come with student life - by being in a relationship?? It's also an extra baggage and a distraction from what you're there for in the first place...

So, why stick with one - when you've got a license-to-kill as many as possible; stay focused on your education without emotional stress; and lead a great life without obfuscating the direction you're driving your future and destiny to with uncertainty??

It's just pointless, to be honest!! undecided undecided
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by xynerise: 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2013
spikes C:

This is not a room undecided
This is seun's workplace tongue
are u saying Seun is a carpenter? undecided
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by kishy53(f): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
Let's be reasonable, dia a lots of marriages 2day day are products of students relationships, dats some does nt work out does nt mean it has no benefits.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by NEROSKY(m): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
xynerise:
even if they have a boyfriend in another faculty, they must have another mugu bf in their dept.
sure!
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by shedyman: 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2013
Everything in life comes with risks, relationships are not exempted. School date could lead no where, just as much as a relationship outside school.

Consequently, the prospects of a relationship is not a function of whether if d couples met whilst in school or out of school, its rather a function of grace. We have countless of heart breaks, and I bet to say, even more outside school setting.

I have seen happily married couples who started dating as students, so what's the hullabaloo about student relationship not coming out well?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by spikesC(m): 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2013
xynerise:
are u saying Seun is a carpenter? undecided

I am saying seun has the almighty power to ban, unban and ban u again for 30 yrs. Now stop derailing angry
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2013
LesbianBoy:
young man wat ar u saying, GEJ met dame in skul na... Abi na lie?
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by spikesC(m): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2013
Denizsmart: young man wat ar u saying, GEJ met dame in skul na... Abi na lie?

And that makes it 4 couples grin
Pls more testimonies cheesy
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? by pheyikemi: 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2013
spikes C:

Antelopes are hard to ignore lipsrsealed
Yes I knw, u luk lyk one, inshort ur mouf is just lyk dat of an antelope grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nursing Students Admitted Into Nigerian Universities 2022 / Kano Students On Scholarship Graduate From Egyptian University / JAMB Suspends Its Worker for Accusing A Snake Of Swallowing N36million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.