Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams - Islam for Muslims (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams (43284 Views)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Terrorist Plot To Bomb Imam Ali Mosque,Assasinate Ayat. Sistani Foiled / Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Litmus: 10:25am On Apr 15, 2013
koruji:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-04-14/nigeria-s-mend-rebels-threaten-to-bomb-mosques-kill-clerics.html

MEND would achieve this aim far better if they did this in the heartland of all terrorism instigators, Pakistan Qatar and Saudi Arabia . The world would be silently grateful. Forget the foreign advisers whispering in your ears, go to these places if you have guts. It is only fair that the chicken goes home to roost.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by dbride: 10:25am On Apr 15, 2013
nagoma: MEND have lost/ changed
focus. I thought their objective was to emancipate ND? Now they are crusaders against all Muslims.

Nagoma, we have no problem with our southern muslim brothers and sisters who you (northern muslims) dont even reckon with or recognise as one with you. It is no secret that you feel superior to them so stop beating that war drum. When you want to use them you accord them recognition and then dump them. The southern muslims are way ahead of you and so enlightened. Religion has never been a weapon of war in the whole southern part of Nigeria. We live as one entity and always celebrate together like human beings created by one GOD. Oh yes, we have our cultural differences but we still live together.

Kill that silly comment of yours: "Now they are crusaders against ALL MUSLIMS"...correction, BLOOD THIRSTY MUSLIMS from the north. Be accurately specific, dont mix good with bad.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by DMainMan: 10:28am On Apr 15, 2013
Yahaya85: We are waiting for them to start,wallahi I promised to kill 10 christian for any muslim they killed,we have plenty of igbos to slaughter here.

you ar a disgrace to Islam.

3 Likes

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by kettykings: 10:29am On Apr 15, 2013
Mahatma Ghandi: when peter cut off the ears of one of the men that came to arrest jesus, do u guys know what jesus said and did ? attacking mosques will only make mend as mindless as boko haram, people have looked for ways to yoke both as birds of a feather, carrying out their threat will only make it true, trust me obama will waste no time in designating mend as a terror organization, they should be careful, they should stick to agitation for emancipation and try to even change their modus operandi from arms struggle to pen struggle, they should educate themselves and produce intellectual write ups against the state,they can even change their name to i-mend(intellectual movement for the emancipation of the niger delta) it was through intellectual struggle and civil disobedience that he likes of ghandi,luther and mandela achieved their aim, ojukwu tried arms and it failed(no disrespect pleant to him) but the pen never fails the pen will ever be mightier than the sword.

you quoted Jesus and peter who are of jewish heritage , why not try and bomb the jews today and see their reaction,
The jews learnt their big lesson in 1939 from hitler do you want the Christians in Nigeria to learn the same bitter lessons
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Kgdavid(m): 10:32am On Apr 15, 2013
Jenny20: I pity Some of you guys quoting me and saying two wrongs make even. I want to believe some of you are naive, you don't know the consequences of Religious and ethnic cleansing, it will lead to a blood bath of unimaginable proportion, that even the Rwandan Genocide will look like a childs play. Please beware of what you wish for.

If we have to go our seperate ways as a nation, then let's do it in a civil way, like holding a Sovereign national conference, holding refferadum,etc. We shouldn't encourage tit for tat religious/enthnic violence, it can not solve the problem, it will only worsen it.

Like I said before, we should be careful of what we wish for.

God bless Nigeria !

[/b]the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants![b] what sort of peace do you seek when there is none to be found? only the truly naive seek peace so that they may live long lives....you must die someday! if war is the only thing that would lead to peace then so be it. what difference does it make if its 1 or 2 or 300 that die? as long as someone is dying as a victim of an unjust cause then there cannot be peace. the clamour for peace is the voice of selfish cowards who bask in their relatively protected shell. but out there someones mother, wife, father, brother, child is crying because their loved one is no more and for no good reason. this must not be allowed to continue!! we do not live in liberty when we live in fear! we must take a stand and if it be bloody then let it be bloody.

and just so you know i aint no internet warrior, ive tried to join the military but culdnt cuz of some personal complications. if war breaks out in this country i will pick up arms and if i shuld die i would count it an honor, as i rest in the after-life, that the glorious tree of liberty was refreshed with my blood!
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Arsenate(m): 10:40am On Apr 15, 2013
bakila:
Fear catch you. When ketykatying was posting of drones and encouraging hostilities and picking out a winner u didnt say his IP address be blocked. His post is irresponsible, but we have a duty to show that condemnable things are pointed out and feelings cooled even as anonymous viewers and comentators.
The threat of MEND is to force the Catholic Church and leaders Muslim or otherwise to act and lobby out an exit for Okah from Prison. Yet all your can see is call someones Religion names when you didnt condemn proponents of drone attack that will harm People on their way to the Shrine, Church or Mosque alike.
is sheer hypocrisy from people like Capnd and the other holier than thou christians here. It's all cool for people like kettyking and the others to speak of drones and other deadly weapons, but they start barking like wounded dogs when a muslim does something similar. I just tire for all these religious hypocrites.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by kettykings: 10:44am On Apr 15, 2013
Arsenate: is sheer hypocrisy from people like Capnd and the other holier than thou christians here. It's all cool for people like kettyking and the others to speak of drones and other deadly weapons, but they start barking like wounded dogs when a muslim does something similar. I just tire for all these religious hypocrites.

My Guy every body is tired but not every body is ready for a final solution to this problem , Nigerians should call for a referendum and vote for their future so that we will spend less time planning for an unnecessary war and more time talking about business, investments and entrepreneurship . What do you think ?
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Litmus: 10:48am On Apr 15, 2013
Nigeria needs to somehow limit Nigerian peoples access to this repulsive site Nairaland. Nigeria is too free.

This is a site where i am consistently prevented from posting positive things. The other day i started a thread titled Positive v negative nigerian forces. I posted two pictures but was prevented from posting Innocence Motors V Mend pictures angry
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by dbride: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2013
Nagoma, you rear your head always condemning anyone who spills disgust at what the north/boko haram represent. You know what? You have never condemned your people for what they are worth - cold, gruesome killers to say the least. If you cannot do that openly being a coward, why do you still fear to do it on this forum where nobody knows you? The effect of this religious convenant really runs deeper than we can imagine, that one cannot even hide in one's toilet to condemn the wicked acts of boko haram because one is a muslim if one truly agrees that they do evil.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2013
kettykings:

you quoted Jesus and peter who are of jewish heritage , why not try and bomb the jews today and see their reaction,
The jews learnt their big lesson in 1939 from hitler do you want the Christians in Nigeria to learn the same bitter lessons
Correction pls! I know u were nt referrin 2 Nigeria xtains bt 2 our self acclaimed African Jews. grin
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by kettykings: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
Correction pls! I know u were nt referrin 2 Nigeria xtains bt 2 our self acclaimed African Jews. grin

How about the Beroms , Tivs, Kafanchan, Langtang, Nassarawa people who are majorly Christians and who are daily murdered by the rampaging Hausa Fulani private army , Do you think they should also keep suffering under the yoke of the fulanis
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:13am On Apr 15, 2013
Kellyclef: mend is de silent and strongest militant group in 9ja
Minister of information & local security.
Office location : inside one smelly gutter 4 Warri. grin
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2013
kettykings:

How about the Beroms , Tivs, Kafanchan, Langtang, Nassarawa people who are majorly Christians and who are daily murdered by the rampaging Hausa Fulani private army , Do you think they should also keep suffering under the yoke of the fulanis
it's until u make reference 2 inhumanity done 2 d real jews, then ur arguement 4 bh barbaric ways has no loci? abeg sing 4 me jawe.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
kettykings:

in Kaduna btw d Kataf christians and d hausa muslim,it is tit for tat.Bomb one church 2pm by 3pm a mosque is gone,target a bomb towards d christian faithfuls in d next hour d immediate hausa muslim is a gonner.
Aren't u surprise that u hardly heard of bomb in Kaduna?
The reason is that an attempt will murder sleep.
As for MEND's threat,those in support say 'I' ,against say 'NE'
for me o,i say a big 'I' .

2 Likes

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by rawtruth(m): 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2013
tonididdy: exactly what the sponsors or the USA want...a religious war

If there were no blood-thirsty Kanuri/Hausa/Fulani jihadists bombing and shooting innocents persons in the name of "Allah", or hiding under the cover of "grazing rights" to massacre farmers in northern Nigeria-for the same jihad, the wishes of the "sponsors" or USA would have amounted to nothing. Don't waste your time typing such naive lies again.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Noiseless2: 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
Ahmadu Bello, the father of all bigots, one could see clearly that he couldn't stand the fact that men like King Jaja of opobo, and Olaudah Ikwuano and others could work their ways humblly from bottom to the top against all odds (as former slaves), and the bigot saw was Igbos could start from nothing and humblly work hard to be better persons tomorrow and the bigot had issues with that, I guess him (ahmadu bello) and bigots of today would be happier if Igbos are more almajiris than hausa/fulanis, where only the northern emirs,the thieving army generals,shameless corrupt politicians and their praise singers have the right to be somebody.

Imagine the king bigot even said he would consider whitemen first than to let southerners have any chance at all, yet some people don't take this comment as what it really meant.
ideyvexnow: Hatred for Igbos and Christians were even encouraged by Northern Fore Father due to their Jealousy of the Igbos.

See this video http://www.youtube.com/embed/8y1Zpk4DrlA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y1Zpk4DrlA

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by tonychristopher: 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2013
IF THEY WANT TO RESUME HOSTILITIES LET THEM DO IT INSTEAD OF MAKING NOISE.... ITS BETTER WE DISINTEGRATE SOP THAT WE CAN ENSLAVE THESE SOUTH SOUTH DUDES
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by slimghost(m): 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
Noiseless2: Ahmadu Bello, the father of all bigots, one could see clearly that he couldn't stand the fact that men like King Jaja of opobo, and Olaudah Ikwuano and others could work their ways humblly from bottom to the top against all odds (as former slaves), and the bigot saw was Igbos could start from nothing and humblly work hard to be better persons tomorrow and the bigot had issues with that, I guess him (ahmadu bello) and bigots of today would be happier if Igbos are more almajiris than hausa/fulanis, where only the northern emirs,the thieving army generals,shameless corrupt politicians and their praise singers have the right to be somebody.

Imagine the king bigot even said he would consider whitemen first than to let southerners have any chance at all, yet some people don't take this comment as what it really meant.

And Someone actually blames Nzeogwu for killing this bastar.d? angry angry angry Bloody Northerners with their "born to rule mentality"

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by slimghost(m): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
tonychristopher: IF THEY WANT TO RESUME HOSTILITIES LET THEM DO IT INSTEAD OF MAKING NOISE.... ITS BETTER WE DISINTEGRATE SOP THAT WE CAN ENSLAVE THESE SOUTH SOUTH DUDES

Who are the WE sir?
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by bernfame(f): 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
realmonopoly: this nigga dey krazze

That was an irony
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by madjune(m): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2013
A GOOD HAND DRAWING ARTIST IS NEEDED IN LAGOS FOR A PROJECT ASAP. 080 334 17407.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by zuchyblink(m): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2013
luluosas:
How unreasonable and myopic one can be. Continue to swim in your dream life.
but dat is the truth.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Raymondgabriel(m): 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2013
abifoluwa: Does nigeria has a president? with the kind of news that come out everyday, one would think they dont

if u were d president wot wil u do 2 stop al dese Its nt jus abt d govt its a collectiv effort ma broda!!!
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Noiseless2: 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
Why do you love this your fake one nigeria that you can't even make a straight comment on issues as this , and what is wrong in having a niger delta republic and then control your resources?
Billyonaire: Amnesty proposal to Boko Haram may have instigated this, I have zero doubts about this puzzle. I also think it will be a deadly combo fighting evil with evil. In the end, each Geo-Political zone has to generate resources to be used in settling their 'Freedom Fighters'. I do trust JTF to pull those triggers at the right targets, zero tolerance to terrorism is a paradigm.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by soderican(m): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2013
I guess it wz announced b4 d policemen were found dead in B.Y abi?
pDude: When Boko Haram want to bomb, they don't issue threats and shyt. They just bomb and come out and tell you that they bombed.

MEND has been issuing threats since kingdom come. All talk, no substance.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by lastpage: 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
koruji: MEND may consider a cease-fire if the Christian Association of Nigeria, the Catholic Church and the group’s suspected leader Henry Okah intervene, according to the statement.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-04-14/nigeria-s-mend-rebels-threaten-to-bomb-mosques-kill-clerics.html

I use to think MEND was more intelligent and made-up of people who truly are fighting for the development of their area, being the source of oil revenue ....until they killed 13 federal police officers and then l read this part quoted above!

The MEND-jokers have not even done anything and they are already "CONSIDERING A SECOND AMNESTY"!

Eediots of the highest order. Like Jonathan, Like MEND!
grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by ogabilysis: 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
OH LORD WE ARE IN YOUR ABLE HANDS
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Princeadedimeji: 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2013
Boko haram vs Mend grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Boazizzy08: 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
a new strategy where some selfish individuals want to use innocent Nigerians to cause problems. we as citizens need to say no to them para-venture they approach us. i am a christian and i know very well that violence is not part of our religion. Christianity is anchored on peace and as such no one can confuse me on using employing violence for revenge. revenge is for the lord and not ours.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Localtrouble: 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
About time the hausa-fulanis get a lil taste of Southern hospitality. Rubbish!! Na only Christians good to die?
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Noiseless2: 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
Not a Yoruba any longer, now you are niger deltan?
ebamma: Its high time, to show u that hausas support bokoharam, check some of their posts here promising to kill christians, thank God am a proud niger deltan, a reminder to those abokis spewing rubbish on this thread is that the population of hausas alone in calabar is higher than the population of niger deltans in the whole of northern nigeria, if una try rubbish na una go cry,we niger deltans are not nomads who roam from one state to another like u guys, we stay in our home towns and work therein
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by kennydee05(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2013
Jlow2: a houze agent in cotonou,4 dos who want 2 relocate
When my village dey.... Guy person village sure pass...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims / A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an / Al Noor Mosque In Abuja Is A Place Where Ladies Market Themselves - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.