Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams (42737 Views)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Terrorist Plot To Bomb Imam Ali Mosque,Assasinate Ayat. Sistani Foiled / Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 15, 2013
Billyonaire: How foolish for Bloomberg to expose e-mail addresses of their regional journalists, what stops anyone from sending e-mails to them posing as MEND. Utterly unprofessional.

Illiterate GEJ waterboy, out here its not called "exposing", its called "Freedom Of Information" and theres absolutely nothing unprofessional about it.

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by bakila: 3:40am On Apr 15, 2013
Capnd143: i think seun should start blocking Ip addresses from northern fools like this. What is the sense in the senseless sensitivity you are spweewing?

Listen to what a muslim can say! Instead of looking 4 peace.
thats why are keep saying all muslims are potential terrorist! Potential muderers, potential hijadist, all of them are the same! RELIGION OF PEACE INDEED.
Fear catch you. When ketykatying was posting of drones and encouraging hostilities and picking out a winner u didnt say his IP address be blocked. His post is irresponsible, but we have a duty to show that condemnable things are pointed out and feelings cooled even as anonymous viewers and comentators.
The threat of MEND is to force the Catholic Church and leaders Muslim or otherwise to act and lobby out an exit for Okah from Prison. Yet all your can see is call someones Religion names when you didnt condemn proponents of drone attack that will harm People on their way to the Shrine, Church or Mosque alike.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by iykak47: 4:00am On Apr 15, 2013
Jenny20: undecided undecided undecided

Two wrong don't make a right.
Neither does one wrong make a right undecided
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 4:52am On Apr 15, 2013

Neither does it make us even, as some people are want to think.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Symphony007: 5:28am On Apr 15, 2013
Can you feel it? Can you hear the crashing sound? That's the sound of nigeria imploading, collapsing under it's own weight. If this happens this country will be a step closer to being history.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Amakamax(f): 5:29am On Apr 15, 2013
Shollyps: Who is MEND?

MEND is dt aboki at d back of ur house that MENDS ur shoe.

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 15, 2013
kacheezy: BH has killed more muslims than Christians...our politicians are taking this thing to far...but i tot Asari Dokubo is a Mujahedeen...
You probably don't live in Nigeria. Have you asked yourself, whenever christians are attacked there is high casualty, but whenever moslems are attacked there is low casualty or it is foiled by security agencies? If you no know wetin you go talk just dey blow wistle.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 15, 2013
Amakamax:

MEND is dt aboki at d back of ur house that MENDS ur shoe.

rotflmao grin
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Andyforte: 6:00am On Apr 15, 2013
Now we are talking. MEND IS FINALY OPENED SHOP. Pls all hate messengers
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by chukxie(m): 6:07am On Apr 15, 2013
How did we end up in this state of anarchism ? God, have mercy on us as a country!
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Skenge98: 6:10am On Apr 15, 2013
For the sake of the sorrowful passion, Have mercy on us and of the whole world.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by mevlevi05(m): 6:19am On Apr 15, 2013
Its quite sad that when I read some of the comments here, people are more concerned about the number of muslims or christians killed by the bastards called BH, when did we loose our humanity? When did the life of every single Nigerian stop being sacred? When did we stop joining our hands to fight evil in whatever form it presents itself?
Ola Johnson:
You probably don't live in Nigeria. Have you asked yourself, whenever christians are attacked there is high casualty, but whenever moslems are attacked there is low casualty or it is foiled by security agencies? If you no know wetin you go talk just dey blow wistle.
Its quite sad that when I read some of the comments here, people are more concerned about the number of muslims or christians killed by the bastards called BH, when did we loose our humanity? When did the life of every single Nigerian stop being sacred? When did we stop joining our hands to fight evil in whatever form it presents itself?

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Tsini(f): 6:23am On Apr 15, 2013
MEND or wteva dey cal una name make una knw say if u touch any muslim blood in ND d ones in hell go happy pass una
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by dom(m): 6:27am On Apr 15, 2013
kacheezy: BH has killed more muslims than Christians...our politicians are taking this thing to far...but i tot Asari Dokubo is a Mujahedeen...

i wonder where you get your statistics from. Your brother Boko Haram has never bombed a mosque or anything relating to islam. They've never bombed a motor park for northern bound vehicles. Anytime their wicked acts affects muslims its usually as collateral damage. They're usually not the primary targets. Remember that part of their demands is a total islamisation of the country. Pls stop playing the ostrich.

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by NLGwoodey: 6:38am On Apr 15, 2013

Which kind of nonsense is this?

Dialing my babalawo to reactivate my odeshi
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Coolboi05(m): 6:46am On Apr 15, 2013
HU IZ DIS M.E.N.D??*just askin*
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Phrankin(m): 6:55am On Apr 15, 2013

I agree, but at least it'll make it even. what do you think?
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by SUBMARINE: 6:57am On Apr 15, 2013
@SE/SS If we turn our regions into killing fields we would drive away investors and incur God's wrath. My people do u know dat BH actions have escalated arewa poverty rate(%). D region dat has low poverty will most likely b strong military because economy plays an important role in wars

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by shyvicky: 7:06am On Apr 15, 2013
hardniola: if only war can be fight on internet or nairaland........too much child full dis forum.
too much child oboy this one na inglisi
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by tunde1200(m): 7:07am On Apr 15, 2013
mevlevi05: Its quite sad that when I read some of the comments here, people are more concerned about the number of muslims or christians killed by the bastards called BH, when did we loose our humanity? When did the life of every single Nigerian stop being sacred? When did we stop joining our hands to fight evil in whatever form it presents itself?Its quite sad that when I read some of the comments here, people are more concerned about the number of muslims or christians killed by the bastards called BH, when did we loose our humanity? When did the life of every single Nigerian stop being sacred? When did we stop joining our hands to fight evil in whatever form it presents itself?

You make a lots of sense here my dear. This is exactly what I was thinking about a precious life giving to us.

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by SUBMARINE: 7:08am On Apr 15, 2013
@SS/SE Rather than we being distracted by this stupid threat, we should discuss on how d 10% set aside 4 oil communities will get 2 d masses in order 2 further reduce d poverty amongst us. Once lots of our people escape poverty, we wil bcom an economic military political superpower
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Awsome5645(m): 7:16am On Apr 15, 2013
kacheezy shut up. Who told you that boko haram killed more muslim than christian.
Are you reading newspaper at all?
How many mosque has been bomb so far?
Check out what happen Easter 2012,christmas 2010. Then u have d enfrontry 2 say trash.
Hence forth you are a suspect
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Kennykenty(m): 7:23am On Apr 15, 2013
Ok, but my father is xtian, my mother is muslium, now, Which side i would be when d war started?. Pls, fed.govt. shd not take this threat with levity.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by SUBMARINE: 7:24am On Apr 15, 2013
@SE/SS Imagine a scenario were everyone is rich enough to produce buy innovate & develop weapons. do u think arewa stands a chance against us in an all out war. My people think b4 u act otherwise we wont b wiser than d Abokis who are weakening their region making themselves easy prey
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by zuchyblink(m): 7:28am On Apr 15, 2013
hausas should remember that if not uk and the soviet that saved nigeria's amalgamation in 1967-1970 they would have been in extinction by now.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by luluosas(m): 7:30am On Apr 15, 2013
Billyonaire: How foolish for Bloomberg to expose e-mail addresses of their regional journalists, what stops anyone from sending e-mails to them posing as MEND. Utterly unprofessional.
You think that they are like NTA that do cover up journalism? Just be happy that you have other people telling you exactly what's going on in your own country.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by ebamma(m): 7:32am On Apr 15, 2013
Since northern governors and emirs dont want to talk to bokoharam to stop killing christians, the solution is if mend start retaliatory killing of muslims, the northern leaders will talk sense into their boko boys head, when the see their sons and daughters brought back in body bags
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by luluosas(m): 7:34am On Apr 15, 2013
zuchyblink: hausas should remember that if not uk and the soviet that saved nigeria's amalgamation in 1967-1970 they would have been in extinction by now.
How unreasonable and myopic one can be. Continue to swim in your dream life.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by SUBMARINE: 7:34am On Apr 15, 2013
@SS/SE China has more population and landmass than Japan yet she lost to Japan during WW2. Have u guys wondered y.? D secret was d rise in Japan's educational, industrial economic and financial levels. I advice dat, we should not stop d BH 4rm destroying arewa thru dis stupid threat.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by ebamma(m): 7:39am On Apr 15, 2013
mevlevi05: Its quite sad that when I read some of the comments here, people are more concerned about the number of muslims or christians killed by the bastards called BH, when did we loose our humanity? When did the life of every single Nigerian stop being sacred? When did we stop joining our hands to fight evil in whatever form it presents itself?Its quite sad that when I read some of the comments here, people are more concerned about the number of muslims or christians killed by the bastards called BH, when did we loose our humanity? When did the life of every single Nigerian stop being sacred? When did we stop joining our hands to fight evil in whatever form it presents itself?
we lost our humanity,when we saw our fathers brought back in body bags, our mothers becoming widows, our children becoming orphans, we lost our humanity when a brother who went to serve his country as nysc was shot dead in cold blood, we lost our humanity when the same people who committed this atrocities against us are going to be given amnesty with money earned from our niger delta oil wells.

2 Likes

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by goodgood2(m): 7:54am On Apr 15, 2013

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by goodgood2(m): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2013

Two wrong don't make a right.[/quote]
Then, does one wrong make a right. Two wrongs might not make a right, it balances the equation.

This mathematical problem has been unresolved for far too long. Now, MEND professors want to help us to solve it, and you're saying this? My padi, the least you should do is applaud them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! / A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an / Photos Of Sick Nigerian Pilgrims Lying Helplessly In Saudi Arabia Hospital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.