Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams - Islam for Muslims (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams (42732 Views)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Terrorist Plot To Bomb Imam Ali Mosque,Assasinate Ayat. Sistani Foiled / Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
OK let's have peace, but I insist on the fact we have to chose between Amnesty and the existance of Nigeria.
Although, I would agree with Amnesty if at the same time you gave us true federalism and you gave greater indipendence to all states. And every state get the right to make its own laws, and every state gets the right to discriminate who enters the state or not.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2013
The fonction of the president should only be arbitration between states and chief of the armed forces. Right now an overpowerfull president for the 36 states makes no sense since we can't agree on anything.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Litmus: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
HAY, isn't this thread offensive to Islam ?
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by a4hafoe(m): 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
Nawao...i just wonda d state gej wud b nw...happy or sad.i presume dz action by mend,dz 1 go b action film o!..GOD DY SHA
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
victorD3:

Am surprised you are comparing a military government which is a dictatorship regime to a democratically elected government.
Dnt mind d he.ghoat, wen na only amala full him brain. Him for go become president na as na him wise pass.
Eediot!
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by emmasege: 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
A sensitive govt should have since foreseen this and taken pro-active steps to curtail the activities of BH. I pray GEJ is not preparing the nation for another civil war. PLS LET'S ALL JOIN HANDS TO PRAY AND CONDEMN THESE DEVILISH ACTS. SHOULD NIGERIA GO TO WAR NOW, NO ZONE WOULD BE IMMUNE FROM THE ATTENDANT HARDSHIPS. PLS LET'S PRAY!!!!!!!!!! as we are talking now, the big men may have started throwing their kids to oyinbo land. Where will u & i go?
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by charlesditro: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mzsolex: uh? say what?... wow it's obvious this shyt is going down before 2015, mehn i think i've got a relative in cotonou.
you are sick.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Cityguy: 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
O ga o!
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2013
Jenny20: undecided undecided undecided

Two wrong don't make a right.
U DEY KRAZE. AM SURE U RE A WESTERNER, SO U WIL NEVA KNW D SUFFERINGS OF EASTERNERS. MEND, ABEG CARRY GO. I EVEN SUGGEST U TEAM UP WITH MASSOB AND DEAL WITH DOZ COWARDS
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2013
Idi Amin: U DEY KRAZE. AM SURE U RE A WESTERNER, SO U WIL NEVA KNW D SUFFERINGS OF EASTERNERS. MEND, ABEG CARRY GO. I EVEN SUGGEST U TEAM UP WITH MASSOB AND DEAL WITH DOZ COWARDS

Ok,after mend carry out their treat.Do u expect the hausa ppl,to just sit down and watch.If boko haram,a religious sect of less than twenthy thousand,can cause much damage to Nigeria.Imagine what will happen,when ur mend provok d more than 50million muslims in 9ja.For once in ur life,use ur brain.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
Ibrahim mr fish:
Ok,after mend carry out their treat.Do u expect the hausa ppl,to just sit down and watch.If boko haram,a religious sect of less than twenthy thousand,can cause much damage to Nigeria.Imagine what will happen,when ur mend provok d more than 50million muslims in 9ja.For once in ur life,use ur brain.
If MEND could cause all that problem in Nigeria then imagine what problem the 100 million non muslim Nigérians could cause. mumu!!!

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by xzit(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2013
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by WoskiPieces(m): 11:43pm On Apr 15, 2013
...If this happens, then we won't be very far from having a Civil War in our faces...the last timeout wasn't funny...is that what we want?...
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by truthcom: 12:13am On Apr 16, 2013
for fresh air. VOTE JONATHAN 2015! grin

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by luluosas(m): 1:43am On Apr 16, 2013
Give Peace A Chance In Nigeria Today

PEACE is a NON NEGOTIABLE for Nigeria's survival and continuous existence. I therefore call on Book Haram in the North, MEND in Niger - Delta, OPC in the South -West and MASSOB in the East, to please, GIVE PEACE A CHANCE IN NIGERIA today and lay down your ARMS.
However, whoever is fanning the embers of WAR, DISUNITY, DIVISIONS and DESTRUCTIVE TENDENCIES in Nigeria today should therefore know that, WAR has NO family, father, mother, son, daughter, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, friend or relative. As it kills and destroys to the right, so it does to the left.
Therefore, let's give PEACE a chance and embrace one another in the true spirit of togetherness, so that indeed, THE LABOUR'S OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NEVER BE IN VAIN. God bless Nigeria, our FATHER'S LAND. Thank you all.
Signed: Lugard O. Ekhator, A True Believer of Nigeria's Togetherness.
All rights reserved. lugardosas@gmail.com

http://emwanta..com/2013/04/give-peace-chance-in-nigeria-today.html?m=1
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 16, 2013
luluosas: Give Peace A Chance In Nigeria Today

PEACE is a NON NEGOTIABLE for Nigeria's survival and continuous existence. I therefore call on Book Haram in the North, MEND in Niger - Delta, OPC in the South -West and MASSOB in the East, to please, GIVE PEACE A CHANCE IN NIGERIA today and lay down your ARMS.
However, whoever is fanning the embers of WAR, DISUNITY, DIVISIONS and DESTRUCTIVE TENDENCIES in Nigeria today should therefore know that, WAR has NO family, father, mother, son, daughter, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, friend or relative. As it kills and destroys to the right, so it does to the left.
Therefore, let's give PEACE a chance and embrace one another in the true spirit of togetherness, so that indeed, THE LABOUR'S OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NEVER BE IN VAIN. God bless Nigeria, our FATHER'S LAND. Thank you all.
Signed: Lugard O. Ekhator, A True Believer of Nigeria's Togetherness.
All rights reserved. lugardosas@gmail.com

http://emwanta..com/2013/04/give-peace-chance-in-nigeria-today.html?m=1
Where were you when they started killing in the north, again !
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by easiest(m): 6:50am On Apr 16, 2013
We Will Release A Deadly Blow If MEND Dare Attack Muslims
The security situation in Nigeria is high combustible at the moment. We are in the era or threats
and counter threats. I think these talks of attacks are dangerous signals that should get everyone worried:

detail here: http://www.nollylife.com/2013/04/we-will-release-deadly-blow-if-mend.html
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by luluosas(m): 7:19am On Apr 16, 2013
patriot4:
Where were you when they started killing in the north, again !
What are driving at and where exactly are you heading?
With the little I can remember since birth, Nigeria had always gone through turbulence times, either by direct confrontation between same tribes and region or, between Christians and Muslims, to create an atmosphere of war but, God have always help to overcome it all.
In fact, with this your poor judgment, I am very sure you are not and does not have anybody in Nigeria presently.
So I ask you again, where exactly are you going? Thank you.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 16, 2013
luluosas:
What are driving at and where exactly are you heading?
With the little I can remember since birth, Nigeria had always gone through turbulence times, either by direct confrontation between same tribes and region or, between Christians and Muslims, to create an atmosphere of war but, God have always help to overcome it all.
In fact, with this your poor judgment, I am very sure you are not and does not have anybody in Nigeria presently.
So I ask you again, where exactly are you going? Thank you.
The killings must stop, either they stop, either we divide.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 16, 2013
nawao for islam o, people should stop loving religions more than their fellow human beings.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 16, 2013
go on bann me
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by omodave(m): 8:28am On Apr 16, 2013
to both muslim christian and others, do u remmeber the word said by Jesus to his disciple, that the time will come that nation will raise againt nation, ( read matt 24 frm 1) rejoice not that peace is currently absent here in our conutry, Do u say u want to watch the fight or war? note it will not be a battle of words but of arms to death is it that u which to watch, do u knw u can avert the issue of BH & MEND threat were u are now? Do u still believe in urself to be positive? ONONESS is all we need.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by omodave(m): 8:28am On Apr 16, 2013
to both muslim christian and others, do u remmeber the word said by Jesus to his disciple, that the time will come that nation will raise againt nation, ( read matt 24 frm 1) rejoice not that peace is currently absent here in our conutry, Do u say u want to watch the fight or war? note it will not be a battle of words but of arms to death is it that u which to watch, do u knw u can avert the issue of BH & MEND threat were u are now? Do u still believe in urself to be positive? ONeENESS is all we need.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by omodave(m): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2013
to both muslim christian and others, do u remmeber the word said by Jesus to his disciple, that the time will come that nation will raise againt nation, ( read matt 24 frm 1) rejoice not that peace is currently absent here in our conutry, Do u say u want to watch the fight or war? note it will not be a battle of words but of arms to death is it that u which to watch, do u knw u can avert the issue of BH & MEND threat were u are now? Do u still believe in urself to be positive? ONENESS is all we need.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by ngungurngul(m): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2013
[code] cry cry cry cry :' cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry For Naija. We dont have any other con3 like this o. I pray for God's intervention.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by kacheezy: 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
Princeadedimeji: Boko haram vs Mend grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
End time things...
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
The president needs to stop this Amnesty illusions, the terrorists already have enough money and are using it to buy weapons, if you give them more money, they will buy better weapons and they will come again and again.
I stand against MEND and boko haram. They should both be crushed with military might.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/component/content/article?id=52256
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by MahatmaGhandi: 7:30am On Apr 17, 2013
kettykings:

you quoted Jesus and peter who are of jewish heritage , why not try and bomb the jews today and see their reaction,
The jews learnt their big lesson in 1939 from hitler do you want the Christians in Nigeria to learn the same bitter lessons

jesus and peter are pioneers of the christian faith, the scripture was based on the life of one and written by the order.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! / A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an / Photos Of Sick Nigerian Pilgrims Lying Helplessly In Saudi Arabia Hospital.