Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Just Teens< - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Just Teens< (6095 Views)

Handsome/cute Teens On NL.. Ladies Please Check-in / NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Teens< by dopeJemi: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
Dondav:
Really?.. I'm starting to think that you're not taking dis thread seriously... You better lose that Cool before it looses you!

It's obvious you're 34! angry

angry angry angry

PLs I'm a chiLd, stop abusing Me embarassed cry
Re: Just Teens< by Oahray: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
dopeJemi:

Na mean say dem never born u
It could also mean something else. Something aunty Ishi does not want you and over one million other NL handles to find out. It's all written in this booklet. It's quite cheap wink
*brings out a bundle of booklets with the title '101 Ishi-ish things you should know'*
Re: Just Teens< by dopeJemi: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
brokoto: who tell you? The grapevine has it that ishi was born during the early 70s. Ask Mynd. . .

shocked shocked shocked

Bad Market 4 Me
cry
Re: Just Teens< by Smartiegurl(f): 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
Pls don't forget i was present.........brb.
Re: Just Teens< by spikesC(m): 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
honeric01: i've pimples on my face, am i pregnant?
When i see posts like this, i know i have hope grin
Re: Just Teens< by dopeJemi: 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
Oahray: It could also mean something else. Something aunty Ishi does not want you and over one million other NL handles to find out. It's all written in this booklet. It's quite cheap wink
*brings out a bundle of booklets with the title '101 Ishi-ish things you should know'*

Who wan buy ​A♏? undecided
Re: Just Teens< by Oahray: 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
Br3nd4: undecidedgrin grin grin if i hear
ma?
Re: Just Teens< by Ishilove: 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
brokoto: who tell you? The grapevine has it that ishi was born during the early 70s. Ask Mynd. . .
Mynd is a bad belle person who toasted me and I refused. Upon my rejection of his advances, he has vowed to mess up my image on NL, hence this malicious rumour about my age. angry
Re: Just Teens< by Ishilove: 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
Oahray: It could also mean something else. Something aunty Ishi does not want you and over one million other NL handles to find out. It's all written in this booklet. It's quite cheap wink
See him...another of Mynd's minions...
Re: Just Teens< by Oahray: 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
dopeJemi:

Who wan buy ​A♏? undecided
every teenager with a bb smiley
Re: Just Teens< by esere826: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2013
so as teenagers gathered together here today
what do we do next?
Re: Just Teens< by Ishilove: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
Esere826, please go away, we don't need people approaching 30 years on this thread. You are 29, so that makes you too old for us the young 'uns angry
Re: Just Teens< by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ishilove:
Mynd is a bad belle person who toasted me and I refused. Upon my rejection of his advances, he has vowed to mess up my image on NL, hence this malicious rumour about my age. angry
really? How about that your wasimi thread where you said you guys were paid around N250 during NYSC? When were corpers paid such amount? Was it not in the late 80s?
Re: Just Teens< by esere826: 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ishilove: Esere826, please go away, we don't need people approaching 30 years on this thread. You are 29, so that makes you too old for us the young 'uns angry

I am actually 20 yrs old
but I always try to act very mature to attract sugar mummies
Re: Just Teens< by Oahray: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ishilove:
See him...another of Mynd's minions...
I would have loved to say you are wrong, but it's bad manners to argue with the elders. sad
Re: Just Teens< by Ishilove: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2013
Dondav:
So, As you short reach, with that your K leg..

Mynd still get the mind to toast you?...
Na wa for Mynd o...
Your left nyash! Thank God sey I get K leg. The woman crawling in the dust and begging, wishes everyday that she had my K legs to walk on.

Post your girlfriend pic make we see.
Re: Just Teens< by Ishilove: 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2013
Oahray: I would have loved to say you are wrong, but it's bad manners to argue with the elders. sad
See all these old pipo forming teenager... undecided
Re: Just Teens< by Oahray: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2013
I suggest we (the real teenagers) should discuss teenage stuff we are facing. Lemme start. My gf always waits for me to tell her "I love you" first. What should I do?
Re: Just Teens< by Ishilove: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2013
brokoto: really? How about that your wasimi thread where you said you guys were paid around N250 during NYSC? When were corpers paid such amount? Was it not in the late 80s?
Liar liar, pants on fire. I haven't even written jamb, talk much of serving. angry
Re: Just Teens< by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2013
Seems all these old people have taken over our {teenagers} thread. . . angry
BTW im 15 going on 16. Its really hard being a teen *sobs* and im currently in my pimples era. . .
Re: Just Teens< by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2013
Oahray: I suggest we (the real teenagers) should discuss teenage stuff we are facing. Lemme start. My gf always waits for me to tell her "I love you" first. What should I do?
so it happens to you too? I thought i was the only one. What do we do? Should i break up?
Re: Just Teens< by Ishilove: 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2013
Oahray: I suggest we (the real teenagers) should discuss teenage stuff we are facing. Lemme start. My gf always waits for me to tell her "I love you" first. What should I do?
My new boyfriend wants us to holds hands on the road while walking, but I'm shy!! What do I do?
Re: Just Teens< by Smartiegurl(f): 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2013
whats this nah, you guys are already ruining the purpose of this thread. Be gone all ye that are not teens!!
Re: Just Teens< by Acidosis(m): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Haha, Jamie's fine.[/size]
grin
good
Re: Just Teens< by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ishilove:
Liar liar, pants on fire. I haven't even written jamb, talk much of serving. angry
i will post the link here o. By the way, which teenager can spell kalei. . .something something that sounds like microscope? Leave us alone jare! I think all my ss2 class girls are eyeing me.

1 Like

Re: Just Teens< by spikesC(m): 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2013

Say it only when u mean it...shikena
Re: Just Teens< by Acidosis(m): 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ishilove:
Your left nyash! Thank God sey I get K leg. The woman crawling in the dust and begging, wishes everyday that she had my K legs to walk on.

Post your girlfriend pic make we see.

Girlfriend... e nor get
Re: Just Teens< by Oahray: 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
Dondav:
Get a Rope, Look for a high Chair, probably a Stool... tie the rope to the ceiling fan, Make sure u make a loop in the rope.

Put ur head into d loop and kick the stool away...
I'm sure your problem will be solved afterwards.. wink
em... I didn't quite get that. Please demonstrate.

1 Like

Re: Just Teens< by Ishilove: 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
Br3nd4: Seems all these old people have taken over our {teenagers} thread. . . angry
BTW im 15 going on 16. Its really hard being a teen *sobs* and im currently in my pimples era. . .
The hair in my armpits is finally sprouting. *sigh* What do I do? Razor or scissors? sad
Re: Just Teens< by dopeJemi: 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
Oahray: every teenager with a bb smiley

Teenagers don dey use bb shocked shocked

I'm stilL inLove with my ex.. What do I do cry we started dating when we were in jss2, nau we r in SS1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? / 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad / Independence Day Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.