Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: (6106 Views)

How Do You Say You Are Sorry To An Ex-girlfriend? / I Have Feelings For This Nairalander / I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Omolola1(f): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2011
u re in a relatnshp,he loves u bt ur heart is stil wiv sum1 who u had dated 'briefly'.
wuld u go bak 2 hm or stay put?
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by 197(f): 11:27am On Feb 16, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

SMH

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Umm ummm, NO

Im outta here!! angry angry undecided undecided

Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Omolola1(f): 11:43am On Feb 16, 2011
I need answers plssss!!!
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by ifyalways(f): 11:47am On Feb 16, 2011
Omolola1:

u re in a relatnshp,he loves u bt your heart is stil wiv sum1 who u had dated 'briefly'.
I don't quite get it.
Wud u go back to who?Is ur ex still interested or u want to go back and woo him again  undecided
IMO,stick with the man that loves u.Delete the ex,no recycling.Life is too sweet to be wasted counting or brooding over gone horses.
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Omolola1(f): 11:53am On Feb 16, 2011
@ify, if he toasts me all ova again and wants me bak, i wud jump at it! am so confusd,my guy luvs me,am tryn 2 luv hm 2
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by 197(f): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2011
ifyalways:

I don't quite get it.
Wud u go back to who?Is your ex still interested or u want to go back and woo him again  undecided
IMO,stick with the man that loves u.Delete the ex,no recycling.Life is too sweet to be wasted counting or brooding over gone horses.

gbam!! nods head in agreement
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by MzGreat(f): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2011
ifyalways:

I don't quite get it.
Wud u go back to who?Is your ex still interested or u want to go back and woo him again  undecided

190::

gbam!! nods head in agreement

double gbam nods head in agreement too
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Omolola1(f): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2011
Hmmmn. . .

I guess u guys re right, that's what i would do, afterall he isn't worth it! Thanks
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by 197(f): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2011
MzGreat:

double gbam nods head in agreement too

Thriple Nods head in anger-ment!! angry angry
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by iice(f): 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2011
What are you doing with someone else if there's still feelings for someone other than the one you're with?. Meanwhile the person(s) is/are oblivious undecided
If there is a possibility of reuniting with an old flame. . .please let go of the current one, so he/she can have something too with someone who returns his/her feelings.
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Omolola1(f): 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2011
That's exactly my point! i feel like am hurtin him. . .
On the oda hand,am nt so sure if my ex stil feels d same abt me
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by 197(f): 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2011
iice:

What are you doing with someone else if there's still feelings for someone other than the one you're with?. Meanwhile the person(s) is/are oblivious undecided
If there is a possibility of reuniting with an old flame. . .please let go of the current one, so he/she can have something too with someone who returns his/her feelings.

undecided undecided
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Omolola1(f): 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2011
190, You are not saying anything. . .
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by MzGreat(f): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2011
i feel also that if u get into a relationship with your ex, u will not only jump out of it, u will surely somersault out of it cos u sed u dont feel d feelings are reciprocal.

so watch carefully
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Omolola1(f): 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2011
Thanks MzGreat
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by iice(f): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2011
Omolola1:

That's exactly my point! i feel like am hurtin him. . .
On the oda hand,am nt so sure if my ex stil feels d same abt me

Find out if the ex still has feelings.  If there is still some chance of reuniting.  
If not, then let the ex go. . .try to kill the feelings, because if it's just one sided. . .that's alot of time wasted.
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Omolola1(f): 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2011
Thinking of doing that. . .
Thanks
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by iyatrustee(f): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2011
Your ex is in ur past! If he is trully worth the trouble, he won't be ur ex now. Hold unto ur present guy and try to develop the kind of love u had for ur ex. Iyatrustee from lipsrsealed relationship clinic grin grin undecided
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by MzGreat(f): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2011
iice:

Find out if the ex still has feelings.  If there is still some chance of reuniting.  
If not, then let the ex go. . .try to kill the feelings, because if it's just one sided. . .that's alot of time wasted.

and u know, at dis age and time no time for dulling o
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Omolola1(f): 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2011
@iyatrustee, do u really think i can fall in love wiv him?
he's a nice guy though
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by koolchicco: 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2011
Follow your heart @OP
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Omolola1(f): 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2011
its not that easy
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by koolchicco: 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2011
Omolola1:

its not that easy

Whats hard there

You either follow your heart or your head but avoid making a rash decision.

Either way, you decide! undecided
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Omolola1(f): 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2011
Ok, thanks
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by orbaxy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2011
IMO, don't force love on your current guy, if you don't love him, you don't love him! you make that dude seem like a specimen for sampling and thats too bad.
meanwhile, if your ex aint giving you any green light don't go fool yourself. i would have suggested you stick to your current guy but it's obvious your heart aint there. embarassed
At this juncture, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by 197(f): 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2011
lola go back to your ex

**sticks out tongue and runs away**
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by sylve11: 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2011
whistling needle s and pins it's too late to begin dear. . . . . . . . .that's how it begins. sad cool
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Orikinla(m): 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2011
Omolola1:

u re in a relatnshp,he loves u bt your heart is stil wiv sum1 who u had dated 'briefly'.

Why did you leave the ex when you know you would be regretting it later?

I cannot even remember the phone numbers of the Akwa Ibom hottie I had sex with on 3 occasions.
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Dyt(f): 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2011
I can feel ur hrtbt
he said 2 me
stop stealn my hrt away
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Omolola1(f): 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2011
If dis ex of myn calls me as am typing n tels me he stil luvs me n wants me bak,i wud go bak 2 him bt i dnt thnk he wud
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2011
Here's a Case Study

190 Dated Omolola and Screwed up then took up the Label 'Ex', Omolola met Mr El and got engulfed in a tremendous Flowing Love E.g Jack n Rose, but Sumhow she's been pertubed by the feelings that 190 might be longing for her and chose to fink bout takin an retrospective step not really sure what the 2nd fate might be. . .

In ma Opinion, i'ld advice You to Glue On with Mr El cos 190's xpulsion frm ur life is a vivid image of ' You weren't meant to be' Remember Rose never went back to Calvert and in line of taking a nice step, Act like Rose i presume Mr El will keep playing his Jack's role nicely

Thank You wink
Re: ::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: by 197(f): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2011
El Guapo:

Here's a Case Study

190 Dated Omolola and Screwed up then took up the Label 'Ex', Omolola met Mr El and got engulfed in a tremendous Flowing Love E.g Jack n Rose, but Sumhow she's been pertubed by the feelings that 190 might be longing for her and chose to fink bout takin an retrospective step not really sure what the 2nd fate might be. . .

In ma Opinion, i'ld advice You to Glue On with Mr El cos 190's xpulsion frm your life is a vivid image of ' You weren't meant to be' Remember Rose never went back to Calvert and in line of taking a nice step, Act like Rose i presume Mr El will keep playing his Jack's role nicely

Thank You wink

You foooooooooL angry angry

How dare you,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Night Crawler's THREAD!!! / If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.