Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (1141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2133110 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:10am On Jul 28, 2019
*More phones picked

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Coldplay007(f): 8:13am On Jul 28, 2019
Craigbrown4076:

Mr. Mike don't act like you did not see the complain I put up previously.

He asked for your full names and you said Craig Morrison.. full names..(means Name + Surname)

It was until he prompted you that you included the Nwajei...
Simple background check shows that the name does not exist...

4 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Craigbrown4076: 10:23am On Jul 28, 2019
Coldplay007:

He asked for your full names and you said Craig Morrison.. full names..(means Name + Surname)

It was until he prompted you that you included the Nwajei...
Simple background check shows that the name does not exist...

Who are you please and what are you saying?

Are you affiliated with an Identity company or any thing of the sort to conclude that the name doesn't exist??

Please don't talk as if what you just spurted out makes sense.

6 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Craigbrown4076: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2019
Irises:

Lol. Just provide the things he asked of here.. I believe he'll add you back. One has to be careful these days

The funny thing Sir is that I wasn't even added to anything, he just blocked me for no reason... Didn't even wait for me to reply.

To upload my Identity here... Hmmm... Isn't that risky?

Besides... Mikkyangel !!! Aren't you seeing this? or are you "too busy"
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cybertek(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2019
Craigbrown4076:

The funny thing Sir is that I wasn't even added to anything, he just blocked me for no reason... Didn't even wait for me to reply.

To upload my Identity here... Hmmm... Isn't that risky?

Besides... Mikkyangel !!! Aren't you seeing this? or are you "too busy"

Use another number to send him the identity that's all

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Craigbrown4076: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2019
People should realize their fault and own up to it... Don't act like you know it all

Just because you have never heard " Craig Morrison" before you assume I am a shady person and insult me... Not professional and highly mannerless.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Craigbrown4076: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2019
cybertek:

Use another number to send him the identity that's all

Does he have another number?

I got this from the FP
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cybertek(m): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2019
Craigbrown4076:

Does he have another number?

I got this from the FP

I mean like a sibling's whatsapp number or friend
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by LazyWrita(m): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
Please can i get a deal for beats solo3 wireless 20-25k
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Rhaspody(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
CruzJoe:
I need this spec .....who has?

HP......it most be HP
RAM: 16gb
HDD: 1tb
Processor: core i5 and above// 2.7ghz speed up
Dedicated graphic: 1gb or 2gb Nvidia
Screen size: 15.6" or 17"
Bluetooth
Wireless
DVD slot
HDMI

Click in my WhatsApp link to chat me.

I have HP Omen, Nvidia gtx 1050, 2gb vram ,core i7 7th gen, 8gb ram, 1tb HDD. WhatsApp me. https:///+2348066430403
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
*More packages arrive

-yinker, 2 pc iphone x

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
-philip...

-kufrey....2 laptops

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
*Ebyka, knee strap n xs max

*Jo....XR and termpaered glass

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
*Oghene

*Uncle solo

*Anayo

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
Phones and laptops deals comes up in d next hour....(via whatsup)

-some could not wait and have already paid...

*Emi-j(ALL 3 LAPTOPS SOLD TO EM)
-Hp gaming i5-8th gen
-Dell vos tro i3
-Lenovo y710 with nvidia...

see video clip via whats....

1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by shalomt4321: 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
mikkyangel:
Phones and laptops deals comes up in d next hour....(via whatsup)

-some could not wait and have already paid...

*Emi-j(ALL 3 LAPTOPS SOLD TO EM)
-Hp gaming i5-8th gen
-Dell vos tro i3
-Lenovo y710 with nvidia...

see video clip via whats....
Abeg your number
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
*Sold To Emi-J (Lenovo y710)..

3 more available....see paste deals below
https://www.nairaland.com/5241507/some-massive-laptop-deals

*Dell Vostro i3
-250 hard drive
-3gb memory

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Craigbrown4076: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
mikkyangel:
*Sold To Emi-J (Lenovo y710)..

3 more available....see paste deals below

*Dell Vostro i3
-250 hard drive
-3gb memory

You think you are sensible
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
*Only 3 pcs left...price reduced(now 120k)
-about 9.5k off!!
-touchscreen
-backlightlight
-healthy battery life!
-7th gen

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Irises(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
Craigbrown4076:

You won't achieve anything by doing this. Bro. Na money we dey find oo,, all things must follow including insult. Just show him the proof. And you're good to go.

Like this eh, nobody go answer you,, when you tire, you go rest

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lionlee216(m): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
Craigbrown4076:

It doesnt need to come to insult. Mikky has alot of customers and I am sure he's doing what is the best for him even though It was wrong of him to jump into conclusion. I have also asked Khalazi about his state of Origin due to his full name and he was kind enough to explain the reason behind his name grin.. Just move on as mikky is known not to respond to allegations

Irises:

Bro. Na money we dey find oo,, all things must follow including insult.
Like this eh, nobody go answer you,, when you tire, you go rest

This is one of the things I hate about we Nigerians. Even if Nigeria is "hell" as they say, that doesnt means we should accept nonsense. You need some dignity. Mikky has been here way long before me and knows how the system works. I am sure no Seller at pickup point will insult him and say "Oh, i will endure the insult, afterall its all about money".

Kindly have some respect for yourself and others will respect you.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by OTJames: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
Who has iPhone XS Max, factory unlocked, clean imei, space grey at a resellers price in Lagos?

HMU through my Whatsapp link in my bio
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by shapman: 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
lionlee216:

It doesnt need to come to insult. Mikky has alot of customers and I am sure he's doing what is the best for him even though It was wrong of him to jump into conclusion. I have also asked Khalazi about his state of Origin due to his full name and he was kind enough to explain the reason behind his name grin.. Just move on as mikky is known not to respond to allegations

This is one of the things I hate about we Nigerians. Even if Nigeria is "hell" as they say, that doesnt means we should accept nonsense. You need some dignity. Mikky has been here way long before me and knows how the system works. I am sure no Seller at pickup point will insult him and say "Oh, i will endure the insult, afterall its all about money".

Words of wisdom and double edged. I like the way you reason.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by DeLioncourt: 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
mikkyangel:

yes , needed rest.....was with my shipper all day..sowie

Okay. No issue.
Just was wondering whether something happened.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by pheranmie(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
TLc deals on iPhone x series needed
Contact me via calls or whatsapp 08131014159
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Craigbrown4076: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
lionlee216:

Bros... I agree with all that you have said, and from your way of reasoning it shows that you are sensible.

Unlike some people who place themselves high and mighty because they earn a living from running a business.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by richforever1: 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
cheesy
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wolfenstein(m): 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
richforever1:
S10 tlc please quote me
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by olassybaba: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2019
Please help, how much is ok to buy a New Verizon iPhone xs max 64GB
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:54am On Jul 29, 2019
*11th hour pickups, all shipped!!

*Paul, 2 pcs brand new XR(verizon), culver city supplier (drop off)

*Samtd....pixel drop off

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2019
*Bright, Mint Acer (drop off)....shipped!!
comes with original acer sleeve bag(not included d picture)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.