Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (1144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2133185 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:50am On Aug 01, 2019
*Victor...inglewood pick

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:53am On Aug 01, 2019
*Xs max...xVIER

*Ezra...xs max(sealed)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2019
*Picked up for Ben....Santa Anna

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:53am On Aug 01, 2019
*Yet Another crazy deal for Ben=i7 convertible...45k
-city of Orange county

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:56am On Aug 01, 2019
*Ben Again, Los Angeles

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:58am On Aug 01, 2019
*Oga T...River side drive

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Djdamian(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2019
Mikky I feel it's high time you review your dollar rate to the naira..#375 to $1 as at this moment is high..black market rate is far far lower than that.

Just my honest opinion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by donsola(m): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2019
Djdamian:
Mikky I feel it's high time you review your dollar rate to the naira..#375 to $1 as at this moment is high..black market rate is far far lower than that.

Just my honest opinion

Very true, it's extortion oo... Why 375? Lionlee daaz and other pickers that don't do mikky's volume have theirs pegged at 370, kindly see to it.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by pvzo(m): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2019
mikkyangel:
*28th(2 days shipment), Now Ready for pickup....
-Please i blive i have don summary calculations for all my clients, on the particular day of pickup, So please you should know your bal.
-Help me do ur maths and send the bal to get password.. (LETS SAVE TIME, DO NOT HIT ME UP TO ASK WHATS MY BAL)..just forward the summary to me..

-PLease, check your items at pickup location b4 you leave, do not hit me up later to tell me dis one happened..If ur sending courier, tell em to check for you..

*Items not picked after 2 days , will be charged late fee of #2500naira from day 3..

-Eze.....perfumes and Body spray
-Jamil...perfumes and Body spray
-Xavier...23 phones
-Paul....30 phones
-Perez.....7plus and Xs max and 2 pcs iphone x
-Jamil....s10
-momoh....6s and 7plus
-lawal....series 3 and 5 phones
-hasaan....2pcs s10 and LG
-Cupid....watch and 6 phones
-Daniel....xiomi
-Eze...soeaker, series 4, 7plus and 2 mac
-Samtd......Gear 2 and pixel phone
-Salawu......watch
-Raji....Air pod and Iphone x and Hp
-Ajp......watc and 9 laptops
-Frederick......3 iphones
-Ibitoye.....3 pcs 7plus
-Neye......s7 edge, 8plus, note 3, s5 ,drone and Camera
-Ikedinobi......iphone 7 and 8plus
-Ambrose.....xs max and iphone x
-Joe....8plus, XR(ebay) and Hp
-Onukwu.....XR
-Ify.......pixel , 2 mac
-Martin....s9+
-Yaro....note 9 , NOTE 8 cracked and Note 9 and Allieware
-Bawa....Empty Box
-Celestine.......s10
-Adeyinka...2 pcs iphone x (online purchase)
-Opeyeme....8plus
-munir....iphone 7
-Adebisi....Camera(2 pcs)
-Emi....3 laptops
-Philip....Online items
-Oga T....21 LAPTOPS
-Henry....camera and Hp
-Banky...desktop, mac and Ebay items
-Ade Ade....mac
-Ajp......9 laptops
-Ibukun....Asus
-Bright......Asus,MSI,Lenovo and Acer
-Rasaq.....HP
-BEN.....21 laptops
-Ebuka....2 mac, Xs max
-Salawu.....Acer
-Bawa....Dell
-Jamil....dell(red), lenovo,Allienware,msi and Dell
-Frances....Allienware
-Okoroafor.....Allienware
-Ola Joshua.....Mac
-Adetayo....surface pro
-Abdul...Asus Gaming
-Kufrey ,...HP,DELL , Perfume and disc(4 pcs)
-Uncle Solo.....2 packs of viatmin
-Anayo.....Camera
-David Ade....Camera equipment
-Ogehne...ebay item

PLEASE CALL CHARLES, MAKE SURE HE IS AVAILABLE B4 YOU HIT THE ROAD!....TRnx

next ship date? (2 days shipping), is 4th August
add me boss to ur whatassp group 08033498061 am also interested in some of your deal, God Bless our hustle IJN, Amen
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gentyholar: 11:58am On Aug 01, 2019
donsola:

Very true, it's extortion oo... Why 375? Lionlee daaz and other pickers that don't do mikky's volume have theirs pegged at 370, kindly see to it.

Go and change the naira with you and deposit the dollar into his dorm account. I think with that you're good to go. After all your TLC was calculated in USD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by pvzo(m): 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
Trendy247:
Infinix note 4 for sale..
Come with free case and verified offerup account.
inbox me the price at my whatassp 08033498061, let talk
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by pvzo(m): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
mikkyangel:
*Next Stop?..iaai.auctions.california
-monday.......Anaheim Auctions
-Tuesday....,fontana
-Wednesday .......North Hollywood (dis auction is loaded)
-Thursdau.....Gardena Auction( just about 20 mins drive)..

I already got Order for 2 cars..
-average wait time period, from LA to Lagos...4.5months
-shipping #1300
-clearing...from 500k up depending on its year

these cars below are on my radar, kai!i missed 2007 mini cooper last week=$1000 and corolla 06=$550..

whatsup video clips , would be available on days of auction(depending on which one i fit go), But am not gonna miss hollywood and Gardena Auctions
Boss, add me on your whatassp 08033498061
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Trendy247: 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
pvzo:
inbox me the price at my whatassp 08033498061, let talk
Done
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Trendy247: 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
gentyholar:

Go and change the naira with you and deposit the dollar into his dorm account. I think with that you're good to go. After all your TLC was calculated in USD
I have a friend who wanted to send him dollars, but he insisted on naira. So what the guy is saying is nt out of place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gentyholar: 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
Trendy247:

I have a friend who wanted to send him dollars, but he insisted on naira. So what the guy is saying is nt out of place.

Maybe he is scared since he doesn't know the source of the USD. Try the deposit option, I think he is going to sing.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Adarabi: 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
Chat me up I’m interested my number is on posts ...adverts should no go on here
Trendy247:
Infinix note 4 for sale..
Come with free case and verified offerup account.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Predstan: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
Trendy247:

In this Age of Scams and Scammers, you must be credible enough for him to accept dollars paid into his account. His rate is 375, if you cannot pay that, meet with other pickers on nairaland who will accept 370 per $. Stop denigrating businesses and Business owners, if you cannot pay what they asked to carry out their service, just move to the next person who will accept it.

Modified: this isn't directed to you, but to that person shouting extortion.

5 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Trendy247: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
gentyholar:

Maybe he is scared since he doesn't know the source of the USD. Try the deposit option, I think he is going to sing.
I thought as much.. But atleast nw wey black Market price don com down, mek him consider us too.. Cos I'm sure if d thing rise go reach $400, him no go wait for anybody to tel am to increase.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
*Momoh....8plus(beverly)

*Ezra...sealed verizon xsmax.. (mk u disturb this guy ohhh, says he gets dem planty)
-Ayo Unlocks verizon for just $10 (48hrs)

Some new iphone suppliers of (verizon) in last one week...Pls guys stick to ur suppliers
-Xavier (martin luther king)
-Paul (culver city supplier)
-Ezra...(City of commerce)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
*Ola, 6 laptops picked up in hawthorne..
-no let Ben catch you ohh(na him get dis supplier).

-see video clip via whats
-each laptop @ 35k each
-only 3 chargers
-password to acess laptops?..1234
-free hard drives+memory included

-i7 comes with SSD and backlightkeyboard
- i5s (5 pcs), all with backlightkeyboard..

seller should have more b4 week runs out(me too need some from him)

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Reeefe(m): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
abeg any madness unlocked here if u know snynpls suggest . https:///2347059546634
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by anozie09(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
mikkyangel:
*Momoh....8plus(beverly)

*Ezra...sealed verizon xsmax.. (mk u disturb this guy ohhh, says he gets dem planty)

Some new iphone suppliers of (verizon) in last one week...Pls guys stick to ur suppliers

Boss, Is this chip unlock or?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Mendy31: 11:16am On Aug 02, 2019
mikkyangel:
*Momoh....8plus(beverly)

I need contact of this ayo Abeg who get am
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
anozie09:

Boss, Is this chip unlock or?

no sir, normal unlock
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
*Lot of phones
-for parts (iphones)
-new phones(android)

...aboout a 100 pcs picked up for a client ....City of reseda

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
more pic

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
*Yaro....xs max(culver city)

*Momoh....XR, compton

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
*Victor...redondo beach pick
-dell touch, i5-6th gen wit backlight

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Jake420: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
mikkyangel:
*Yet Another crazy deal for Ben=i7 convertible...45k
-city of Orange county
What was the ram and the vram for this babe?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Royalty1(m): 6:34am On Aug 03, 2019
mikkyangel:

Please can Ayo unlock Sprint X Max? How much?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.