Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (1224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2139618 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by timijoseph01(m): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
quam9997:
the @timijoseph guy, his offerup verification is all lies, i linked him with a friend and he collected cash from the guy and still the offerup did not activate, he's so cheap that he's requesting for another N500 non- refundable fee for activating again. I was not gonna talk about this cos my guy just wanted me to leave him alone but coming here again and seeing him saying he does activations for offerup and he 100% legit, it's a lie!

omotolsy:
Quam i also help with digits but i have not been too serious with it because its been a gamble lately unlike before.

Joseph is well known and trusted by me.

Joseph clear the air.
Oga mi.. don't mind the guy.. He's crossed the boundary already. All sort of names, and insult already, even threat to my life,, he's reached the limit.
I know his type, he has to lie to appeal to people's emotions and gain pity.
FIRST RESPONSE:
Yes he referred a friend to me for Offerup Phone Verification, but he lied. I delivered exactly what I was paid for, his account was verified.. see screenshot below in reference to that
SECOND RESPONSE: His friend asked for ANOTHER phone no for a DIFFERENT acc (not same acc, but ofcouse he had to narrate the thing as if na same acc I'm asking him to pay for, grin to gain pity)after his first acc was hit with TruYou, and I told him to pay N500 for the new acc this time around out of consideration and customer relationship. See second screenshot
FINALLY: My post ads are clear on what I do. Here is a line from my ads post.
NB: This service is strictly providing you a Real US no, I do NOT claim to protect you from any form of deactivation or ban. I however can give free tips when need be.
In conclusion, I have provided REAL NonVoip US phone for alot of people already. The guy just want to chase clout.. Need I say again, that's he insulted my parent and myself, and issued threats to life,, but ofcouse he wouldn't tell you this part.
He said he called and I was telling him “trash” lol grin, man called me out of no where (I didn't know who he was, as the transaction was directly btw his man and i), man called me stupid other insult, I just cut him off instantly, but see him narrating that I'm telling him trash here.. Tell the full story Oga..
All these cry here na Okoto skrrr, he wan use NL drag blackmail me grin, after verifying over 80accs for people, even when I offered exactly the service he paid for.
he's rather pained that I'm not falling for it. Nobody should deal with these sort of people jare
I can go lengths to ensure customers satisfaction, but you see when one start to insult, abuse, even to my papa and mama, and issue threat. I don switch off. I no dey again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
iPhone 11 pro max locked
64gb needed asap
Budget
Phone only 250k
Boxed 280
AIN DEALS ONLY PLEASE
Call or Whatsapp :08082202105
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 14, 2020
myyki:
iPhone 11 pro max locked
64gb needed asap
Budget
Phone only 250k
Boxed 280
AIN DEALS ONLY PLEASE
Call or Whatsapp :08082202105
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by quam9997(m): 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
timijoseph01:

Oga mi.. don't mind the guy.. He's crossed the boundary already. All sort of names, and insult already, even threat to my life,, he's reached the limit.
I know his type, he has to lie to appeal to people's emotions and gain pity.
FIRST RESPONSE:
Yes he referred a friend to me for Offerup Phone Verification, but he lied. I delivered exactly what I was paid for, his account was verified.. see screenshot below in reference to that
SECOND RESPONSE: His friend asked for ANOTHER phone no for a DIFFERENT acc (not same acc, but ofcouse he had to narrate the thing as if na same acc I'm asking him to pay for, grin to gain pity)after his first acc was hit with TruYou, and I told him to pay N500 for the new acc this time around out of consideration and customer relationship. See second screenshot
FINALLY: My post ads are clear on what I do. Here is a line from my ads post.
NB: This service is strictly providing you a Real US no, I do NOT claim to protect you from any form of deactivation or ban. I however can give free tips when need be.
In conclusion, I have provided REAL NonVoip US phone for alot of people already. The guy just want to chase clout.. Need I say again, that's he insulted my parent and myself, and issued threats to life,, but ofcouse he wouldn't tell you this part.
He said he called and I was telling him “trash” lol grin, man called me out of no where (I didn't know who he was, as the transaction was directly btw his man and i), man called me stupid other insult, I just cut him off instantly, but see him narrating that I'm telling him trash here.. Tell the full story Oga..
All these cry here na Okoto skrrr, he wan use NL drag blackmail me grin, after verifying over 80accs for people, even when I offered exactly the service he paid for.
he's rather pained that I'm not falling for it. Nobody should deal with these sort of people jare
I can go lengths to ensure customers satisfaction, but you see when one start to insult, abuse, even to my papa and mama, and issue threat. I don switch off. I no dey again.

Okay, now I’m Accusing you, that’s what you are saying abi. I’m gonna post the screenshot now and everybody is going to see it but I want you to note this:
• Firstly, I don’t know your father, so why I would I want to defame you and accuse you, not like we’ve met before
• You started with the insult, telling me to get out of your phone, which made me angry cos I vouched for you
• You refused to pick my call after that time, and I was so angry that I wanted to report But I still went ahead and I even wanted to send the Extra 5H myself as per say na me Bleep up for linking my guy with an idiot like you
• abeg guys see that and check if I Dey lie

I’m done with you bro and I don even delete your number for my phone cos I no even fit they follow you yarn bants

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by timijoseph01(m): 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
quam9997:

Okay, now I’m Accusing you, that’s what you are saying abi. I’m gonna post the screenshot now and everybody is going to see it but I want you to note this:
• Firstly, I don’t know your father, so why I would I want to defame you and accuse you, not like we’ve met before
• You started with the insult, telling me to get out of your phone, which made me angry cos I vouched for you
• You refused to pick my call after that time, and I was so angry that I wanted to report But I still went ahead and I even wanted to send the Extra 5H myself as per say na me Bleep up for linking my guy with an idiot like you
• abeg guys see that and check if I Dey lie

I’m done with you bro and I don even delete your number for my phone cos I no even fit they follow you yarn bants
Them bosses don say make I ignore you already. Same people you wanted to gain their pity with all your lies and half baked story.
Change your ways man, whatever it is you are going through, I hope you find peace. smiley

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by quam9997(m): 10:15am On Apr 15, 2020
timijoseph01:

Them bosses don say make I ignore you already. Same people you wanted to gain their pity with all your lies and half baked story.
Change your ways man, whatever it is you are going through, I hope you find peace. smiley

LOL, i'm not here to gain anybody's pity and trust me only a fool would see those screenshots and think i am making all this up. I am on NL just for business so i don't have your time and as a matter of fact, this is my first time dragging someone on NL and what prompted to me releasing all this screenshot is just to let everybody know that they should find someone else to get US verified number from rather than doing business with someone who is unapologetic, selfish and can't deliver.

here is a word of advice, since you don't know how to do business; NEVER START WHAT YOU CAN'T FINISH. If you choose to do something be it rendering of service or selling of products, anybody who approaches you sees you as an expert who knows the pros and cons of something but in the end would still deliver.

YOU FAILED AT THAT!!... Go get yourself a business book to read, understand customer psychology. peace out

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jacksol(m): 6:40am On Apr 16, 2020
Please guys, who can unlock an LG V50 with bad ESN (from SPRINT)?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by carbon1224(m): 9:20am On Apr 16, 2020
jacksol:
Please guys, who can unlock an LG V50 with bad ESN (from SPRINT)?
Contact Oluunlock
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by shurlermoz(m): 11:52am On Apr 16, 2020
Ian here looking for a great phone deal in the region of 70k but all I am reading here is accusations and counter accusations.

Can we go back to posting deals?

I need AIN deal in Lagos abeg,
Phone around 70k.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Stella56: 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
*Daniella.....iphone 8plus=28k (mint!!!)[/quote]

Good day guys please I want to report some issues with you and please tell me if am wrong or not

On the 13th of March I got a deal with mikky iPhone 8plus which I paid advance of 20k and he ask me my name I told him daniella Patrick,

Since then I have not chart with him base on this pandemic issue, that same 13th of March he told me that he don't have time searching for deals that is people that search deals for him and he pay them 5k, I said ok if I have any one I will let him no.

Yesterday which is 16th of April I got a deal Samsung Galaxy s9 for $60 I told him he said his interested then I gave him the deal this morning I chart him up ask if he has collected the deal he said yes and said I should remind him any time his doing sales he will dash me money for recharge card, I ask him that I remember he told me that if I got any deal he will give me 5k then he said ok I should send my account number for him then I send my account number to him the name on the account was <stella oseghale Patrick >

Later he said I should send my name for him I send daniella Patrick then he said why am I using different names on with my bank account I told him people know me as ella because of my business on Instagram. Then he said I should snap my I'd card so he can verify I send everything even my atm bank card snap the name on it, he said that am still lieing that I want to scam him, I even send my daughter birth certificate to him so he will see the name there my daughter name is daniella so any thing I do I always use my daughter name I even send my pictures at if that was not enough I send my Facebook username my Instagram business username and my family pictures to make it clear to him instead he block me, and I have my money with him,

Please I need your opinion on this issue please before I take my next step

I even screenshot the name of my account the with the date I send the 20k to him so he will see it instead he ignored message.

A mother i suffer day and night to earn my money to feed my family the reason I even gave him that deal is because I was not having money on me I need money to take care of stuff

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
*seen...

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
*If you have a bizness name called dianella patrick, pls send to me....i won see am...since march 11th, i have had ur names saved as Daniella Patrick, even d a diffrent ladies profile picture u had there, U removed today....why today? I asked you again today for ur names, u claimed you were daniella Patrick...

And please,read ur whats messages,there was never a time i said you wanted to scam me...

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Stella56: 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
mikkyangel:
*seen...

When you asked me to my name I told you daniella Patrick den you ask me to send a document with daniella Patrick I told you that I don't use those names on my passport I use stella oseghale Patrick which I showed you everything all the document, ok fine now that you no that my name is stella what the difference why dit you reply my message or tell me that you are busy you reply me later, and for you saying hunger dey the country my dear please check your fingers if all are equal before laughing someone, if I have the money to collect the Samsung s9 $60 do you think I will bother to give you?

Send my money for me I know you have paid people 1 million for searching deals for you my own is just 5k send am till I wait for my items to arrive,

You said am lieing what of you that told me that you will give me money for recharge card when you have told me that you pay 5k for deals?

Who is now lieing
Send the 5k Am waiting

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Stella56: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
mikkyangel:
*seen...

You are a real bloody liar I never put my profile picture on my WhatsApp page because I use the page for business either I put anything I sell or I put my baby picture and you said I remove it today,

Stop lieing mr mikky or what ever check our first chat you see I told you my name is daniella Patrick
And my business page name is ellacollections that what I told you I even sent it for you stop lieing
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Stella56: 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Screenshot all the message of today's and send it here or go through the text again then you will see what you wrote, you said because of Nigerias you left your former house that Nigerias has scammed you a lot please screenshot it if am lieing
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Stella56:

When you asked me to my name I told you daniella Patrick den you ask me to send a document with daniella Patrick I told you that I don't use those names on my passport I use stella oseghale Patrick which I showed you everything all the document, ok fine now that you no that my name is stella what the difference why dit you reply my message or tell me that you are busy you reply me later, and for you saying hunger dey the country my dear please check your fingers if all are equal before laughing someone, if I have the money to collect the Samsung s9 $60 do you think I will bother to give you?

Send my money for me I know you have paid people 1 million for searching deals for you my own is just 5k send am till I wait for my items to arrive,

You said am lieing what if you that yold me that you will give me money for recharge card w hff en you have told me that you pay 5k for deals?

Who is now lieing
Send the 5k Am waiting

yes recharge card means 5k..

and sorry, am not the one who said hunger dey...its one of my clients who said this....

5k sent!!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Stella56: 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Here it is check what you wrote very well before lieing
Send my money for me for the deal you have my account number already.

And try to be patient wen you deal with business
You are impatient it will not take you anywhere instead it destruction

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Stella56: 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
mikkyangel:

and sorry, am not the one who said hunger dey...its one of my clients who said this....

5k sent!!

Mikky you lie die
I race hand for you
Stop this your lie cos this life person no dey no waything them they call person to come swear you said small money for recharge card as I tell you say na 5k you talk na you come change mind say make I quick send my account number before you go off line

I do my things with prove

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Stella56: 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
mikkyangel:

5k sent!!

I don't care who said it or not the only thing I know is that all fingers are not equal

who no get today go get tomorrow
I will never laugh anybody

Am still waiting for my 5k I want to use it
How wish I have the money I would have give you the deal cos it was really cheap Samsung s9 for $60
I was in need of some money that why I gave you that deal so I can meetup with some stuff if not this pandemic I have things I sell I have already use all my money to buy items for Easter and I was unable to sell them because of the lockdown
So please am begging send the money for me
Thanks
���

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Stella56: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Stella56:
Here it is check what you wrote very well before lieing
Send my money for me for the deal you have my account number already.

And try to be patient wen you deal with business
You are impatient it will not take you anywhere instead it destruction

No verse say I use different name is because I use my baby name in anything I do that why I no reason am say you go think am go fraud side,
Cos na the same account I take send money for you
I no reason anything like that and please incase of next time try to be patient listen before taking any action
It will help in future

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Trendy247: 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Madam Stella take it easy nau... He has already agreed to send the 5k, just leave it dat way.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Jim99: 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Women una matter dey always dey different smh undecided
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by henryduru2(m): 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Jim99:
my guy no de talk like that everybody de do am if person de owe you or maybe deal gone wrong u no go open thread? so leave am undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Mystic1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Jim99:
See your wide mouth. Yenyenyen

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Stella56: 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Jim99:

I don't really have much to tell you
Till the day you will be a victim also

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Mystic1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
This was a simple case but mikky aggravated it. It was same account he got initial 20k from that the woman still sent. If he has forgotten, all he had to do was ask for transfer receipt. The woman was sending all her identity and what not on top 5k yet some of you shameless people here are still running behind your master like the idiot that went to message him and say “there’s hunger in the land”

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Stella56: 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=Mystic1

I don't really no you but my God will bless you
Anything you do will prosper.

Truth is bitter but he don't want to accept the truth
With all my expectations and prove of identification

Thanks a lot I really appreciate
God bless you

13 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by omotolsy(m): 11:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Not good to be called out for such a baby issue.
Apologies Madam Stella.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by makavele: 6:32am On Apr 19, 2020
Mystic1:
...like the idiot that went to message him and say “there’s hunger in the land”

A very big idiot.... I concur !

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Donfolex: 4:36am On Apr 20, 2020
Pele Stella, you truly shouldn't be made to pass through all that ordeals.
Sincere apologies.

16 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by damola1: 5:35am On Apr 20, 2020
Madam so sorry for your poor experience with such an ungrateful fellow hand.

So he collected the phone already and couldn’t pay up. At such an excellent deal. If you use mallam akant number . How da f.cuk is that his business ? Or just like he pick item for people. Is it a crime for payment to be made to any akant you give?

Send me a pm to Send me your akant. Let me drop my own little token.

This is dehumanizing.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dicksonadams(m): 7:48am On Apr 20, 2020
Sorry madam Stella, boss mikkyangel let's close this case please do the needful

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.