Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (1225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2136234 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by KulKid(m): 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hmmmmmn! This period is filled with drama! God help us all! As for everyone nobody is perfect! Bible said the ways of a man are perfect in his own eyes! In other words even when one is wrong to him he's doing the right thing! Let's just learn to be patient and accommodate each other! Greetings to you all! #staysafe wink
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sobastical: 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
KulKid:
Hmmmmmn! This period is filled with drama! God help us all! As for everyone nobody is perfect! Bible said the ways of a man are perfect in his own eyes! In other words even when one is wrong to him he's doing the right thing! Let's just learn to be patient and accommodate each other! Greetings to you all! #staysafe wink
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Craigbrown4076: 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Jim99:
Women una matter dey always dey different smh undecided
Shut up. Yeye ass licker

5 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Craigbrown4076: 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Madam please don't mind that guy called Mikky. He is an arrogant person. I had a similar experience with him last year. I told him my name only for him to ask for ID. Before i could give him he called me names saying he was already into the business before his father was born. He blockd me afterwards without waiting for my response.
Stella56:

No verse say I use different name is because I use my baby name in anything I do that why I no reason am say you go think am go fraud side,
Cos na the same account I take send money for you
I no reason anything like that and please incase of next time try to be patient listen before taking any action
It will help in future
. He is a very proud person. Abroad nor gree change him mentality

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by KulKid(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Jim99: 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Craigbrown4076:

Shut up. Yeye ass licker

Co.c.k sucker GTFOH
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by makavele: 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Craigbrown4076:
Madam please don't mind that guy called Mikky. He is an arrogant person. I had a similar experience with him last year. I told him my name only for him to ask for ID. Before i could give him he called me names saying he was already into the business before his father was born. He blockd me afterwards without waiting for my response.. He is a very proud person. Abroad nor gree change him mentality

Empty pride, i guess. His mates are heading departments in Chevron

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by makavele: 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Craigbrown4076:
Madam please don't mind that guy called Mikky. He is an arrogant person. I had a similar experience with him last year. I told him my name only for him to ask for ID. Before i could give him he called me names saying he was already into the business before his father was born. He blockd me afterwards without waiting for my response.. He is a very proud person. Abroad nor gree change him mentality

and ain't proud about it. We "dey send am errand"; still dash am
"fuel money" join am. he should be thankful for the rest of his life.

11 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by allandutch: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
makavele:

WTF?
This is unnecessary now.

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by henryduru2(m): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
makavele:

bro en don do, if no de do pickup how u go take buy from offerup

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by KulKid(m): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
makavele:

Jesus people are wicked! grin Oga you need to calm down! Oga mikky has good intentions! At times stress of business can be overwhelming and with stress comes anger! If you're in his shoes you'll understand! But then again everything needs to be done with self control! One thing I go always say and will keep saying no matter how small the money the client is paying you always treat them with respect because to you it's small to them it might be all they hv at that point in time & they are investing it with you so you should be grateful. Law of business states that the customer is the most valuable asset of any business without them the business is useless! I had some issues with sir mikky one certain time which led to him shouting at me on the phone I felt really bad because to him he was like I was disturbing him on top my own money I wanna pay for an item! This made me to start dealing with sir daaz instead! I just didn't want any trouble! Sir mikky I know you're our biggest boss here even bigger than seun owner of nairaland but abeg treat your clients with some respect! Na all I fit say be that! God bless! smiley

8 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by KulKid(m): 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
henryduru2:
bro en don do, if no de do pickup how u go take buy from offerup
Monopoly is bad for business you should always kick against it sir! In other words when aboki park come near woman wen dey fry indomie and egg she go begin coordinate! That time body go tell am say competition don come make I behave well! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by henryduru2(m): 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
KulKid:
Monopoly is bad for business you should always kick against it sir! In other words when aboki park come near woman wen dey fry indomie and egg she go begin coordinate! That time body go tell am say competition don come make I behave well! cheesy
no be lie sha

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Klare(f): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
alexvic12:
Is this still available?

Ben are you ready to sell??
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Luckybelt: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hi,
Whatsapp 07066330077 for details.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dutchman247(m): 9:27am On Apr 24, 2020
Open box 100% Mint LG V40 for sale. Comes with the follow come charger and box. Free solid protector case included. Infact this is more like a brand new phone. This phone was shipped from the United States

64gb internal memory
6gb of ram
Updated to Android pie. Buy and thank me later

Price is 100k
Location is Lagos

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dutchman247(m): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2020
dutchman247:
Open box 100% Mint LG V40 for sale. Comes with the follow come charger and box. Free solid protector case included. Infact this is more like a brand new phone. This phone was shipped from the United States

64gb internal memory
6gb of ram
Updated to Android pie. Buy and thank me later

Price is 100k
Location is Lagos

Sold!!! Sold!!!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by believesama(m): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Please i need a strong laptop that can power basic programming apps, let me engage on self learning for the period abeg budget is 60k
O8I68O6I27O. WhatsApp Lagos.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Dracoe(m): 11:10am On Apr 28, 2020
iPhone 6s Plus 64 gb for sale,no fingerprint.
45k.
Location is Lagos
Contact in signature
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by believesama(m): 11:58am On Apr 28, 2020
believesama:
Please i need a strong laptop that can power basic programming apps, let me engage on self learning for the period abeg budget is 60k
O8I68O6I27O. WhatsApp Lagos.

Abeg who get make he let me know abeg.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by heskeyw(m): 10:43am On May 02, 2020
Anyone with Google pixel xl?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by heskeyw(m): 10:58am On May 02, 2020
omotolsy:
Not good to be called out for such a baby issue.
Apologies Madam Stella.
Do u have Samsung s6?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by omotolsy(m): 11:10am On May 02, 2020
No
heskeyw:

Do u have Samsung s6?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bmraji: 4:41pm On May 03, 2020
Lenovo T450s 20gb RAM 256 ssd core i7 5th generation available
Price - 115k slightly negotiable
WhatsApp - 08124705590
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fashrola(m): 4:48pm On May 03, 2020
bmraji:
Lenovo T450s 20gb RAM 256 ssd core i7 5th generation available
Price - 115k slightly negotiable
WhatsApp - 08124705590

Your location
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tinnyailes(m): 5:04pm On May 03, 2020
Uk used Red IPhone 8plus 256Gb FU
Lagos
160,000 only
https:///2348176812097
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by willbling(m): 8:14pm On May 03, 2020
Pls i need a samsung note 10 earpiece.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bmraji: 10:03pm On May 03, 2020
fashrola:

Your location
Lagos
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bmraji: 8:50am On May 04, 2020
Agrozenith:

let see pictures
chat me up for pictures
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bmraji: 9:07am On May 04, 2020
Lenovo T450s 20gb RAM 256 ssd core i7 5th generation
Price - 115k
WhatsApp 08124706590
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by quam9997(m): 9:13pm On May 04, 2020
Open box Factory Unlock Iphone 11 (White 64)
Comes with all accessories
TLC deal N275,000
Picker: Mikky

Contact me: 08071167505
check my signature for Whatsapp

S.A
Slightly Negotiable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.