Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (1234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2132575 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2020
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jesbu(m): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
Please guys is this laptop good for 450 usd NEW.
HP Pavilion Laptop 15 cs3075wm

Intel® Core™ i7-106567 Processor 512 GB Intel® 850 + 32GB Intel Optane memory (3] [54] 8GB SODIMM DDR4 SDRAM

No Optical Drive Windows 10 (cool 156 FHD IPS LED Display (250 nts) (4) 3-cell, 41 wat

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by adejo007(m): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
Really? So how much wld u buy an item listed $150?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nexusvibes(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
Is called low balling grin grin
adejo007:
Hi all, I've been trying to buy on offer up recently but no response from sellers. Anybody else experiencing this?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jahanzaib143: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Download the Offer Up APK.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by toluxa1(m): 5:43am On Jun 07, 2020
Please does Offerup Truyou verification require you to upload a picture of ID or to use your phone to scan it?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by khalazi: 6:19am On Jun 07, 2020
toluxa1:
Please does Offerup Truyou verification require you to upload a picture of ID or to use your phone to scan it?
Requires taking a selfie.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
*More deals via whatsup.(over 100k off!!)
-Saturday(SOLD OUT)!!

-2 pcs iphone Promax(sealed)......325k each (over 100k off!!)
-s20 plus (with accessories)..................225k
-Xs max (new/512gb).........................225kk

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
mikkyangel:
*More deals via whatsup.(over 100k off!!)
-Saturday(SOLD OUT)!!

-2 pcs iphone Promax(sealed)......325k each (over 100k off!!)
-s20 plus (with accessories)..................225k
-Xs max (new/512gb).........................225kk

*More deal to come sunday nite...(phones n laptops)
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
*Yet another 50k sent to my deal hunter for last week"s pick!!
i will be needing one more deal hunter(mostly for laptops/ if u see phone at d good price, no wahala)..

*To be my deal hunter, u must
-know the prevailing mkt price of what u about to send me den add ur 5k
-u must follow d rules on front page(ask each seller the necessary questions)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Naijasageblog: 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Pls elaborate
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by MrTeymee(m): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
How exactly does this work? I need an iphone 11 and an XS. Unlocked
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jahanzaib143: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Download the best apk games and apps from http://smartandroidfun.com/hulu-apk-2019/
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by toby345(m): 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
MrTeymee:
How exactly does this work? I need an iphone 11 and an XS. Unlocked
hit me up 08023104022
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Ipinnu2020: 7:05am On Jun 08, 2020
mikkyangel:
*Yet another 50k sent to my deal hunter for last week"s pick!!
i will be needing one more deal hunter(mostly for laptops/ if u see phone at d good price, no wahala)..

*To be my deal hunter, u must
-know the prevailing mkt price of what u about to send me den add ur 5k
-u must follow d rules on front page(ask each seller the necessary questions)

If not called stupidity, then it must be foolishness. Im not here to insult anyone or spoil anyone business but what I'm seeing here is either your clients are stupid or grossly foolish.
I have been following this your matter and other pickers for some times but recently i think you are becoming very insensitive.
I cant imagine how you always live with yourself in this kind of self memtality but i cant blame you, i blame your clients who have items with you way back as february which is yet to be shipped and they are still going to your so called status to buy your displayed items which you dont care to ship once you get their money. To me, its gross foolishness on their part.
I worked in the US, and I'm into shipping stuff, all you pickers are ripping these people off seriously. i do wonder if they are stealing the money or possibly not working for the money. I mean, trully, its only in NY that cargo is going on but no shipping line had added 1 kobo to shipping fee despite your charging them 200% profit over each laptop because laptop is $16-$18 per laptop you are charged but you and others charged your clients $50 (CRAZY), phone is less than $4 but you people charge $20, is that not enough to atleast consider the days and month these people have lost and just spend $8 each to send their goods to NY and ship out for these people to continue their business life, but rather you all delayed their goods and still intending to make gross profit out of their predicament (what a true nigerians(selfish blood)) by charging them $20 extra.
That can be considered as your business though, but to you clients, are you guys stupid? (not an insult please). He told you he is not shipping but he is selling to you online, holding your goods and your money at the same time, and you think he will be eager to ship? He made his money already, only you are not unreasonable ones that suppose to know that you dont buy what is not on shipping or have a specific day of receiving it. So that if you dont receive it that day and price drop in the market (which will soon because over 1386 pieces of Iphones were shipped out this friday), you can easily get your money back from him. But rather, he is selling his goods but hold it down without any attempt to ship, either you guys are stupid or grossly foolish, I am sorry to say.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by xreal: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2020
Ipinnu2020:

If not called stupidity, then it must be foolishness. Im not here to insult anyone or spoil anyone business but what I'm seeing here is either your clients are stupid or grossly foolish.
I have been following this your matter and other pickers for some times but recently i think you are becoming very insensitive.
I cant imagine how you always live with yourself in this kind of self memtality but i cant blame you, i blame your clients who have items with you way back as february which is yet to be shipped and they are still going to your so called status to buy your displayed items which you dont care to ship once you get their money. To me, its gross foolishness on their part.
I worked in the US, and I'm into shipping stuff, all you pickers are ripping these people off seriously. i do wonder if they are stealing the money or possibly not working for the money. I mean, trully, its only in NY that cargo is going on but no shipping line had added 1 kobo to shipping fee despite your charging them 200% profit over each laptop because laptop is $16-$18 per laptop you are charged but you and others charged your clients $50 (CRAZY), phone is less than $4 but you people charge $20, is that not enough to atleast consider the days and month these people have lost and just spend $8 each to send their goods to NY and ship out for these people to continue their business life, but rather you all delayed their goods and still intending to make gross profit out of their predicament (what a true nigerians(selfish blood)) by charging them $20 extra.
That can be considered as your business though, but to you clients, are you guys stupid? (not an insult please). He told you he is not shipping but he is selling to you online, holding your goods and your money at the same time, and you think he will be eager to ship? He made his money already, only you are not unreasonable ones that suppose to know that you dont buy what is not on shipping or have a specific day of receiving it. So that if you dont receive it that day and price drop in the market (which will soon because over 1386 pieces of Iphones were shipped out this friday), you can easily get your money back from him. But rather, he is selling his goods but hold it down without any attempt to ship, either you guys are stupid or grossly foolish, I am sorry to say.

I can see how bad you feel about these.

His clients are not stupid, foolish or whatever you said they are.

If your claims and figures are correct.....

No one is to blame in this whole system, I mean Mikky's system. No one at all.

Blame it on 'lack of competent competitor'.

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by SheldonCooper: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2020
xreal:

I can see how bad you feel about these.

His clients are not stupid, foolish or whatever you said they are.

If your claims and figures are correct.....

No one is to blame in this whole system, I mean Mikky's system. No one at all.

Blame it on 'lack of competent competitor'.

No! Lack of competitor? Bro. Call a spade a spade. Don't try to give it a sugar dressing. The guy just told you he is in the uSA and he knows how the shipment goes and we are being ripped off and you are saying we should blame competitors?
@ Bolded. Very very wrong. Sounds like you are here to defend him

11 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by xreal: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2020
SheldonCooper:

No! Lack of competitor? Bro. Call a spade a spade. Don't try to give it a sugar dressing. The guy just told you he is in the uSA and he knows how the shipment goes and we are being ripped off and you are saying we should blame competitors?
@ Bolded. Very very wrong. Sounds like you are here to defend him

No, I am not here to defend the wrong.

'Ipinnu' used the word 'worked'.

I looked at the whole situation and still stand on the fact that his clients patronise because they have no where else to go (for now, at least).
Which points back to the fact that there is no known competent competitor.

Do you then agree with 'ipinnu' that the clients are stupid and foolish? Well, I don't.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by SheldonCooper: 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
xreal:

No, I am not here to defend the wrong.

'Ipinnu' used the word 'worked'.

I looked at the whole situation and still stand on the fact that his clients patronise because they have no where else to go (for now, at least).
Which points back to the fact that there is no known competent competitor.

Do you then agree with 'ipinnu' that the clients are stupid and foolish? Well, I don't.

I don't understand the 1st sentence bolded. At all, let me assume truly the clients don't have elsewhere to go, is that enough reason not to talk? Except I misconstrued what you wrote, this is what you wrote: because I have my supplier has no competitor, so I should take whatever he throws at me with ease even without complaining .

I don't know how else to put it. Ipinnu seems to be clear on what's going on and you want him to take it in because it "seems" has no choice than to use a certain picker? I disagree with this wholeheartedly. Rather than tackle the system you are telling the receiver to hush because the system has no competition. Brotherly, That's how slavery started.

About his clients being stupid. Lol this is quite funny because looking at it from one angle, we were, we are. Some people already know this . Some are just ass lickers. Pardon my French.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
* more phone deals to come tonite ( via whatsup)..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by battousaiX(m): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
mikkyangel:
* more phone deals to come tonite ( via whatsup)..

all sold out!!(yesterday via whatsup)

*2 pcs dell precision
*3 pcs sealed iphone promax n pro
*XR(50k off!!)

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
*And more pics...(all sold out yesternite)

-Iphone x....50k off!

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cupid4ig(m): 7:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
jesbu:
Please guys is this laptop good for 450 usd NEW.
HP Pavilion Laptop 15 cs3075wm

Intel® Core™ i7-106567 Processor 512 GB Intel® 850 + 32GB Intel Optane memory (3] [54] 8GB SODIMM DDR4 SDRAM

No Optical Drive Windows 10 (cool 156 FHD IPS LED Display (250 nts) (4) 3-cell, 41 wat
the laptop is okay for the price but just know that it doesn't have a backlit keyboard
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cupid4ig(m): 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ipinnu2020:

most of u are really uncut for no just reason. you are angry on top of another person's money. the federal government of Nigeria banned flights and closed down ports. items mikky shipped in march was returned back to Los Angeles and that was because he used commercial flight and not cargo flight and since then the port has bn closed until recently when cargo flight started coming in. last week mikky shipped some stuff via cargo. am not here to defend anybody but u can't just come out of the blue and started insulting people you don't know. you claimed to be in the USA why don't u open ur own pickup thread and ship laptop for $20 and ship phone for $4? that way you will give mikky and other pickers a competition and a run for their money but no you come here to insult people who invest their money and called them foolish. and please u don't have to open a new moniker to do this. be a man and use ur real moniker

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jesbu(m): 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
cupid4ig:
the laptop is okay for the price but just know that it doesn't have a backlit keyboard
Okay thanks very much. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by SheldonCooper: 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
cupid4ig:
most of u are really uncut for no just reason. you are angry on top of another person's money. the federal government of Nigeria banned flights and closed down ports. items mikky shipped in march was returned back to Los Angeles and that was because he used commercial flight and not cargo flight and since then the port has bn closed until recently when cargo flight started coming in. last week mikky shipped some stuff via cargo. am not here to defend anybody but u can't just come out of the blue and started insulting people you don't know. you claimed to be in the USA why don't u open ur own pickup thread and ship laptop for $20 and ship phone for $4? that way you will give mikky and other pickers a competition and a run for their money but no you come here to insult people who invest their money and called them foolish. and please u don't have to open a new moniker to do this. be a man and use ur real moniker

Cupid! I am disappointed at what you wrote. This makes no iota of sense. Looks like you are trying hard to defend him . You said you aren't, that's exactly what you are doing. Reread what you wrote brother . Business is business bro

7 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tonididdy(m): 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
mikkyangel:

*More deal to come sunday nite...(phones n laptops)
quote me pls
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Klare(f): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2020
I need Acer Swift 1 uk used
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cupid4ig(m): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
jesbu:

Okay thanks very much. I appreciate
u are welcome
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cupid4ig(m): 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
SheldonCooper:

Cupid! I am disappointed at what you wrote. This makes no iota of sense. Looks like you are trying hard to defend him . You said you aren't, that's exactly what you are doing. Reread what you wrote brother . Business is business bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by SheldonCooper: 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
cupid4ig:
what exactly is ur point? no shipping line added 1kobo to shipping fee? seriously? can you bet on this if I ask u to? which of the picker on nairaland that didn't increase their pickup fee and shipping fee?. maybe u know more than those into the business. okay, how bout u search for an item u want on offerup and when u find u send the money in dollar instead of naira, that way u won't worry about their pick up rate or u think the pickers don't have a dollar account. I don't even what know u are implying do maybe u should table ur matter so I can respond accordingly. all the information the guy posted here is a complete fallacy, that u feel the same is not my problem. besides there are a lot of pickers on nairaland and all of them have bn picking stuff since the lockdown and only started shipping this month so why the personal attack? is mikky the person that increased the dollar in Nigeria? he claimed to be in the USA he should start his own pick-up thread and make his shipping $4 for phones and $20 for laptops or he doesn't like money?

How much are you being paid really to come up with all these lines of defence ? You are just speaking for them like you are the one running the business. Han han. Are you the picker? Definitely you are on his payroll. Else I don't know what to call it if not a zombie movement. Accept whatever is thrown at you even when it doesn't sit well with you.
The guy stated his points. Let the picker reply and counter him. He said he is in the USA and he knows the system. Let the others in the USA counter him. Not you coming up all these you know, you know".

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.