Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (1235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2132563 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by achuzie(m): 11:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
Please what is the difference between pickers and shippers deal hunters and escrows
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Gbengakolade1(m): 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
mikkyangel:

*More deal to come sunday nite...(phones n laptops)

Drop your contact boss
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by danieldorgu: 7:36am On Jun 11, 2020
Hmmm mikky is trying tho he's active and this aint easy too
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by danieldorgu: 7:39am On Jun 11, 2020
achuzie:
Please what is the difference between pickers and shippers deal hunters and escrows

Omo am yet to know too
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by danieldorgu: 7:45am On Jun 11, 2020
Nexusvibes:
Is called low balling grin grin

smiley
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by monkvirus(m): 8:53am On Jun 11, 2020
achuzie:
>>A picker is the person that helps you pick an item and ships it to you for a fee.
>>A shipper is a person or cooperate body that you use their address to receive items and they ship it to you.
>>Escrows are corporate bodies that help you hold your money when you pay for an item and will only deliver the money to the seller when you confirm that the goods have gotten to you in good condition.

8 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cupid4ig(m): 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
SheldonCooper:

How much are you being paid really to come up with all these lines of defence ? You are just speaking for them like you are the one running the business. Han han. Are you the picker? Definitely you are on his payroll. Else I don't know what to call it if not a zombie movement. Accept whatever is thrown at you even when it doesn't sit well with you.
The guy stated his points. Let the picker reply and counter him. He said he is in the USA and he knows the system. Let the others in the USA counter him. Not you coming up all these you know, you know".

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
cupid4ig:
you are really very funny. And am beginning to feel that u are the one that used the fake account to post that rubbish. Account created on the 27th of May the only thing the person have posted with that account is the rubbish posted above and ever since then you have taken over from where he stopped. You must be very foolish to think that Mikky is paying me. I don't have any issue with u for the things u posted my only issues is for u and the idiot to call people buying something with their hard earned money foolish. I have 3 laptops and about 5phones currently with mikky and and not complaining but for one stupid idiot to come out and call me foolish I have every right to respond to him. If I maybe even ask u why are you still here since u don't like mikky? U telling me u are disappointed in me as if u are feeding me. Young man be very careful. That we are in this forum is the enough reason for u guys to be insulting people anyhow.
You are just escalating things unnecessarily. Criticism makes people stronger, silence makes you wiser. You are not exhibiting any. Why not read and move on, Mike Read and moved on, so also other clients, why Everyone understands what is best for them.
Let things be.

5 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dennisworld1(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
Who have clean iphone Xs max 64gig factory unlocked for sale
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by SheldonCooper: 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
cupid4ig:
you are really very funny. And am beginning to feel that u are the one that used the fake account to post that rubbish. Account created on the 27th of May the only thing the person have posted with that account is the rubbish posted above and ever since then you have taken over from where he stopped. You must be very foolish to think that Mikky is paying me. I don't have any issue with u for the things u posted my only issues is for u and the idiot to call people buying something with their hard earned money foolish. I have 3 laptops and about 5phones currently with mikky and and not complaining but for one stupid idiot to come out and call me foolish I have every right to respond to him. If I maybe even ask u why are you still here since u don't like mikky? U telling me u are disappointed in me as if u are feeding me. Young man be very careful. That we are in this forum is the enough reason for u guys to be insulting people anyhow.

The large bulk of people didn't feel insulted. I don't know why you decided to carry it on your head. 8 goods with Mikky. The people that have 20 goods should have done what? Now, the issue is calling us "foolish" and not the main point the guy stated? New account or old one, the guy raised an issue which pickers should clarify.
The dynamics of this matter no be here o.

If I say I'm disappointed at you, it's not an insult man. Is it? As a matter of fact, it is the other way round.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cheras(m): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
We still offer phone verification services. We can verify your offerup, letgo, upwork, Craigslist, EBay and all sites that require real US number for verification

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cupid4ig(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
SheldonCooper:

The large bulk of people didn't feel insulted. I don't know why you decided to carry it on your head. 8 goods with Mikky. The people that have 20 goods should have done what? Now, the issue is calling us "foolish" and not the main point the guy stated? New account or old one, the guy raised an issue which pickers should clarify.
The dynamics of this matter no be here o.

If I say I'm disappointed at you, it's not an insult man. Is it? As a matter of fact, it is the other way round.
ok
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Klare(f): 9:04am On Jun 12, 2020
Clean samsung s9+ with small crack for sell
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by SIRJOENATOR: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
I need an iphone 8 plus or iphone x...anyone?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ToryWoods(m): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
SIRJOENATOR:

I have iphone x
256GB
UK used
Very neat...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Jamesilvar(m): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
SIRJOENATOR:

Universal unlocked 8 plus readily available @ give away price. Whatsapp contact on my signature
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by olaideslex(m): 7:08am On Jun 13, 2020
Klare:
Clean samsung s9+ with small crack for sell

Picture and price please...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by DrGreen119: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2020
NEEDED URGENTLY

Samsung galaxy note 10 plus

With or without accessories.

Quote me for immediate purchase.

Lagos deals only abeg.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by DrGreen119: 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
DrGreen119:
NEEDED URGENTLY

Samsung galaxy note 10 plus

With or without accessories.

Quote me for immediate purchase.

Lagos deals only abeg.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by adejo007(m): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
Need a good deal on UK used I phone 7.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by felzylix(m): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
I'll like to make an order please, but I'll need to understand something.
After the purchasing, picking and shipping, who is going to take care of clearing (custom) here in naija?
Can someone please throw some light on this.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Trendy247: 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
Please I need this urgently

https://offerup.co/34ob2Mzvl7
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Kreamie(m): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
Available
adejo007:
Need a good deal on UK used I phone 7.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by danieldorgu: 11:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
IPhone xr 128gb unlocked
Unlocked to any carrier..
Hit me up on whatsapp 07034377646
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:23am On Jun 17, 2020
more items picked!!

harun.....facebook mkt place

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:26am On Jun 17, 2020
*Kelvin, north hollywood

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:30am On Jun 17, 2020
*fatiu.....el segundo pick

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:33am On Jun 17, 2020
basil......acer picked

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:35am On Jun 17, 2020
..Alhaji, 2 note 10plus

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:39am On Jun 17, 2020
--lumide, SE 2020

....okolie.....drone picked

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:44am On Jun 17, 2020
*Alhaji.....5 phones

*sule, pixel 3

(1) (2) (3) ... (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.