Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,472 members, 7,864,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2157783 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (1338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
NEROSKY: am opening a thread for him, weda u guys want it or not... i might not get anything out of dis but i must voice out my anger n say d little little scam he been playing, if not only me n jreyez, am not known to hiding feelings n my doing dis doesn't involves any motives... so leave what you think or feel n get dis to ur skool,, beside you might be his brother on nairaland, just wait lemme analyze my weird experience angry angry angry just chill
...yes i most be hurt becos as a student losing unbudgeted fund is very not good(OMG!!! money for one month subscription n 5 bottles of beer plus two plate of pepper soup cry cry cry cry)

Only thing nairalanders need to learn from this,is, [size=20pt]both party must agree on a specific price n that the price must not change on a long run[/size] ... thats it
have you eaten today? Anyway, I will be there on your thread (which will make mikkyangel more popular) to pour insult on your broke self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
amadika: Milky I got my goods (hp envy m6 laptop and 2 BlackBerry 9930 phones) in good condition. AB logistics received them on my behalf and sent them to me in Port Harcourt.
Looking forward to doing more biz with you.
oga mi, abeg how much Ab logistics take push ur items cme PH
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
amadika: Milky I got my goods (hp envy m6 laptop and 2 BlackBerry 9930 phones) in good condition. AB logistics received them on my behalf and sent them to me in Port Harcourt.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
NEROSKY: am opening a thread for him, weda u guys want it or not... i might not get anything out of dis but i must voice out my anger n say d little little scam he been playing, if not only me n jreyez, am not known to hiding feelings n my doing dis doesn't involves any motives... so leave what you think or feel n get dis to ur skool,, beside you might be his brother on nairaland, just wait lemme analyze my weird experience angry angry angry just chill
Oga mi, I no dey against U oh, but pls try and explain clearly and in details in ur thread
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
Worwor: have you eaten today? Anyway, I will be there on your thread (which will make mikkyangel more popular) to pour insult on your broke self.
Why are Nigerians like this? Someone made an allegation that he was overcharged by more than N2,000 and u made urself a critique without being a party to the contract. Let Mikky refute or confirm this. If confirmed, let him state the reasons for this. I don't have grudge against anybody but the truth must be told! U might have had thousands of dealings with Mikky without issues but every transaction needs to be accounted for. Meanwhile, I'll go and collect my goods from him 2moro (although whatever happens has nothing to do with this particular transaction).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by nickyjeff(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
NEROSKY:
you be advanced mumu, you don't have any idea... collected 2750 for accessories which d pack was empty nothing inside(i showd his bros) my Nexus 4 was suppose to be 16gb but he gave me 8gb version(no verification but u knw how to charge high) and the difference b/w that 2 version is almost $80
U said ur nexus 4 was supposed to be 16Gb, but the one he gave u was 8Gb, wasn't it u that sent him the link to the item abi he chose one for u? Anyway if u plan on making a thread, post ebay link of item u payed for, the amount mikky requested for commission and shipment and final amount u payed let people analyze and see who is @ fault here.

I've made 3 transactions with him without any problem, so I dunno why ur own get comma.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by NEROSKY(m): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
obasy09:
Why are Nigerians like this? Someone made an allegation that he was overcharged by more than N2,000 and u made urself a critique without being a party to the contract. Let Mikky refute or confirm this. If confirmed, let him state the reasons for this. I don't have grudge against anybody but the truth must be told! U might have had thousands of dealings with Mikky without issues but every transaction needs to be accounted for. Meanwhile, I'll go and collect my goods from him 2moro (although whatever happens has nothing to do with this particular transaction).

thanks. see not that am over charger(ed) was the most painful part, what am i been charge for he said is the accessories, then i got the phone n it was empty packet, nothing was inside the nexus 4 , a phone i spent close to 45k, n it doesn't end dia o,, the phone i purchased was nexus 4 16gb, n they sent him 8gb version which was $80 difference from 16gb version .. you can see i lost everywhere both money, stress(i had to go to his brother place to bail my phone becos i went with #10,599 that i was suppose balance to find he told his brother to collect #13,500 from me and we were dragin on phone he switched off the phone, i had to bail wit my nokia to take the phone home first)
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by BluePearls(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mind you, im not taking sides.. Mikky, from what i'm reading here is doing a good job and as such won't like for small issues like this stain his image. The man feels aggrieved, as a good business man, and he being your client, you at least owe him an explanation for his claims.. And he should present to the house evidences to support his claims... We need to lay this small matter to rest and move on with transactions abeg! House if i miss-talk make una crucify me.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by opestein: 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
oya na mikky..the HTC one x don dey too tey oo..I need the urgently na
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by chimajii: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
nickyjeff:
U said ur nexus 4 was supposed to be 16Gb, but the one he gave u was 8Gb, wasn't it u that sent him the link to the item abi he chose one for u? Anyway if u plan on making a thread, post ebay link of item u payed for, the amount mikky requested for commission and shipment and final amount u payed let people analyze and see who is @ fault here.

I've made 3 transactions with him without any problem, so I dunno why ur own get comma.

^^ well U may have made 100+ transactions with the dealer or in ds case Mikky....does that Negate d fact issues cud arise if Mikky is dealing with sum1 else oda than U?...NIgerians!!! *shrugs*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by chimajii: 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
BluePearls: Mind you, im not taking sides.. Mikky, from what i'm reading here is doing a good job and as such won't like for small issues like this stain his image. The man feels aggrieved, as a good business man, and he being your client, you at least owe him an explanation for his claims.. And he should present to the house evidences to support his claims... We need to lay this small matter to rest and move on with transactions abeg! House if i miss-talk make una crucify me.

^ God bless Ur heart for putting things into perspective....very rare 2 see ppu Reason properly like u jst did On ds Forum....i havnt had any transactions of any sort with d said Mikky...bt i always see ds thread....sumtyms i lurk around 2 read posts...and all i can see is nothing but good talk....only tin ppu complain bout is delay..oda than that..Nothing....so ad u've said...d Mikky shud be calm and treat this issue.....No need 4 sum1 2 make scathing comments like....'Why ur own come get comma'..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by nickyjeff(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
chimajii:

^^ well U may have made 100+ transactions with the dealer or in ds case Mikky....does that Negate d fact issues cud arise if Mikky is dealing with sum1 else oda than U?...NIgerians!!! *shrugs*
Thats why I told him to put evidences, people have made transactions without a hitch here, if he wants to prove something, he should do it right, rather than just raging
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by NEROSKY(m): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
271321747280 this is the item number

The said dude who sold the item messed with the phone, I used another #3,500 to fix the issue ask www.nairaland.com/Jreyez

clocking about #47,500 for device i bought for #34,815, so

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sconp: 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
NEROSKY: 271321747280 this is the item number

The said dude who sold the item messed with the phone, I used another #3,500 to fix the issue ask www.nairaland.com/Jreyez

clocking about #3,500
guy why not state your complain in full. So that people can understand you. Instead of in halves
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by acunon: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
chimajii:

nice post my brother, let mikky come out n resolve dis matter once.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hello Mikky, have my items arrived(2 BB 9930)? My name is Oyedele S******

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mavinc4u(f): 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
NEROSKY: 271321747280 this is the item number

clocking about #47,500 for device i bought for #34,815, so

Nerosky, i read your post on how you were treated by mikky but my first question to you is about this link https://www.nairaland.com/1550771/lg-google-nexus-4-sale . did you actually receive 8gb or 16gb? if what you received is 8gb then i would suggest you correct it on your post so that your claim would correspond. complaining about the phone been in a mess; you should have checked the pictures of the item you gave him to confirm the functionality and body neatness or probably asked mikky to confirm the status from the seller for you. Secondly, you shouldn't have worked on the phone when you have not finalized with mikky as it might warrant taking it back to the seller for a refund.

Mikky, sorry i have to do this as my replies to people post on this forum is to point out wrong attitude and information. if what this guy claims is correct then you should have handled him amicably instead of calling him a kid. first; he gave you an item number of a phone with 16gb;you purchased and received the item on his behalf but forgot to cross check the item on his behalf which i believed is part of the things he paid you. then he also claimed you requested extra money from him at the point of collection. People always plan ahead and make their budget, your customer did not plan for the money you requested and hence there should be an explanation and apology as regards to why it happened, which you would share the cost with him to satisfy your customer.

Solution- i would suggest that you apologize to the young man and send a mail to the seller you bought that item from and explained that you purchased his phone base on his description of 16gb but on arrival you noticed that he sent 8gb instead of 16gb, let him know that you want partial refund since the young man has worked on the phone that would have brought him full refund. Before you demand for partial refund, check to know what the 8gb of that phone ends on bid and do your plus and minus to know the exact partial refund to request.Then pass the money back to Nerosky. You understand how the site works more than me as i have little knowledge of the site. hope my explanation is understood. No offence.

4 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lance4luv(m): 12:22am On Dec 11, 2013
Please someone should buy something from Amazon, they won't let Mikky buy my item($8.) until his total purchase is $25 above. I have been waiting and hoping. Please request items from Amazon.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by NEROSKY(m): 1:08am On Dec 11, 2013
mavinc4u:

Nerosky, i read your post on how you were treated by mikky but my first question to you is about this link https://www.nairaland.com/1550771/lg-google-nexus-4-sale . did you actually receive 8gb or 16gb? if what you received is 8gb then i would suggest you correct it on your post so that your claim would correspond. complaining about the phone been in a mess; you should have checked the pictures of the item you gave him to confirm the functionality and body neatness or probably asked mikky to confirm the status from the seller for you. Secondly, you shouldn't have worked on the phone when you have not finalized with mikky as it might warrant taking it back to the seller for a refund.

Mikky, sorry i have to do this as my replies to people post on this forum is to point out wrong attitude and information. if what this guy claims is correct then you should have handled him amicably instead of calling him a kid. first; he gave you an item number of a phone with 16gb;you purchased and received the item on his behalf but forgot to cross check the item on his behalf which i believed is part of the things he paid you. then he also claimed you requested extra money from him at the point of collection. People always plan ahead and make their budget, your customer did not plan for the money you requested and hence there should be an explanation and apology as regards to why it happened, which you would share the cost with him to satisfy your customer.

Solution- i would suggest that you apologize to the young man and send a mail to the seller you bought that item from and explained that you purchased his phone base on his description of 16gb but on arrival you noticed that he sent 8gb instead of 16gb, let him know that you want partial refund since the young man has worked on the phone that would have brought him full refund. Before you demand for partial refund, check to know what the 8gb of that phone ends on bid and do your plus and minus to know the exact partial refund to request.Then pass the money back to Nerosky. You understand how the site works more than me as i have little knowledge of the site. hope my explanation is understood. No offence.
Thanks for the insight n d light u threw to this whole matter, about the 8gb stuff, the seller messed up with the O.S/phone n it became 8gb, thanks to jreyez, hollaslyd n brainrex who fixed this, if you visit phone section you will know this guys, when it comes to software they are too good @ it... So it was fixed n I was charged for the service, i provoked becos I was over charged for accessories but it was empty pack, i had to buy LG original charger 1k @ computer village, coupled with 3500 i spent for fixing software mess up so i have already lost 7k apart from money of device, shipping n commision which is total #41, 890
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jreyez(m): 6:16am On Dec 11, 2013
NEROSKY:
Thanks for the insight n d light u threw to this whole matter, about the 8gb stuff, the seller messed up with the O.S/phone n it became 8gb, thanks to jreyez, hollaslyd n brainrex who fixed this, if you visit phone section you will know this guys, when it comes to software they are too good @ it... So it was fixed n I was charged for the service, i provoked becos I was over charged for accessories but it was empty pack, i had to buy LG original charger 1k @ computer village, coupled with 3500 i spent for fixing software mess up so i have already lost 7k apart from money of device, shipping n commision which is total #41, 890

This is true..... The seller messed up the phones os, so it was 8gb instead of 16.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 11, 2013
jreyez:

This is true..... The seller messed up the phones os, so it was 8gb instead of 16.
in order-words, Nerosky, you now have a 16gb device after you got it fixed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by amadika(m): 7:51am On Dec 11, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: oga mi, abeg how much Ab logistics take push ur items cme PH
Sorry for the late reply. I forced him to work on sunday bc I wanted the goods badly on Monday so that attracted extra cost. N5k total.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by xzibukz(m): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2013
jreyez:

c'mon. worst is for him to put the phone back to factory restore or download the latest android os for nexus 4.
i still wan read the thread way the guy wan create!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by NEROSKY(m): 8:41am On Dec 11, 2013
beatsbug: in order-words, Nerosky, you now have a 16gb device after you got it fixed

Yes but why should i spend more to do this?? Why should I be extra charged for accessories upon empty packet. This is so unfair n he always claim to be the smart one n always right, have you ever spoke to him on phone You'll never say a word
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by NEROSKY(m): 8:45am On Dec 11, 2013
xzibukz:

c'mon. worst is for him to put the phone back to factory restore or download the latest android os for nexus 4.
i still wan read the thread way the guy wan create!
they upgraded it to kit kat n did some flashing n it was fixed...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2013
Soyedele1: Hello Mikky, have my items arrived(2 BB 9930)? My name is Oyedele S******

Yes bro,both phones are with me and will be shipped out this week friday/saturday...thanks for ur patience..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by BluePearls(m): 9:53am On Dec 11, 2013
NEROSKY:

But my guy, i dont see any where on the Ebay post where the seller said he would include accessories he only specified 'Phone in case' That doesn't necessarily mean it comes with other accessories. Secondly you got exactly what you ordered for (a 16gb Nexus phone only that the software was messed up). The only claim i see you've got here is the extra charges by Mikky (which i still feel he owes you an explanation for). I don't think it makes good sense to open a thread for this. I advise you sort it out here and move on.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by asid(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2013
NEROSKY: they upgraded it to kit kat n did some flashing n it was fixed...

Relating to the above written,it's possible you necessary didn't have to pay to have the phone fix by anyone, with a little patience (and googling)you could hv upgraded it yourself(since upgrades are actually free&requires no tech "guru"winkand I doubt flashing was involved believing all you needed have done was a factory reset&the phone would be bck to 16gb. Hopefully there wouldn't be a next time,but try tabling your complain befr making any "unplanned" payments or fixes,because you might just have saved your money.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by asid(m): 10:03am On Dec 11, 2013
Mikky,sup! Sup!! Been able to get all my items yet? By the way,great looking out yesterday. Dimeji.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by opestein: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2013
factory reset and wiping cache
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 10:33am On Dec 11, 2013
opestein: its not that easy man..the phone partition is messed up which factory reset can't fix..u gotta flash 16gb partition and its not for noobs
everybody just wan chop dis boy die. tell me, what is it that factory reset cannot correct? except if d OS is corrupt or damage, but in dis case, it was just partitioned whch can easily b corrected by factory reset. In other word u too don chop NEROSKY abi?
well somtim patience can be a wise spirit to embrace. NEROSKY would have bin justify if he state his complain with all honesty.
with one statement today and another tomorrow, just trying to find fault with MIKKY transaction with him, its not sincere way to put things. if his grieve is about #2k+ he paid, well let me assure him that Mike will refund it back to him, i believe there would hav bin a mixed up somwhere.
PLS MIKE, I AM APPEALING TO YOU, PLS KINDLY JUST REFUND D EXTRA MONEY TO HIM PLS MY BROTHER, AND LET THE SLEEPING DOG LIE. U ARE FAR BETTER THAN THAT, PLS.
then we wait for d next complain........ALL IS WELL.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Iggyok(m): 11:01am On Dec 11, 2013
Pls how much did d laptop cost in naira including comission,give me d link too

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (1338) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.