Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2142159 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (1336) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Ogetogeo(m): 6:40am On May 30, 2013
Ogetogeo:

@Tochi. I understand this bro but my only grouse is that when he gave me the initial balance, I drew his attention to the total being different from what I had on my part, I also try to analyse how i got my own total and he promised to recalculate and get back to me, he never did and i assumed all was sorted out with my own calculation and went ahead to cost the laptop and got a deposit for it. I wont go back to my client now and say, hey! those stuffs cost more and you have to part with extra 6k, would you, if you were in my shoes?

I see it as a mistake on my part for not checking and then on his part for not spelling it out to me the first time I showed my concern about it. I try as much to be civil with him during our mail exchange but Mikky was just too strong, not even a common APOLOGY! We all make mistakes all the time but we should be ready to accept responsibilty for them and move on.

My advice to Mikky is try a much as you can to always spell out any extra charges that might come with any product like CUSTOM and SHIPPING to your address because it will always bring it up issues, most people here buy these stuffs to resell. Its unfair that after costing a product, you are slammed with extra charges. Also, brother I will advice you be more civil while dealing with your clients and drop the arrogance, just a little case of "I am sorry" can solve a whole lot issues. I also have clients I deal with.

I will be making the transfer of #31,600 to you this morning and will allow this slide, though it costs me but I prefer it sorted out.

Do have a nice time.

@Mikky. Just transferred #31,600 to your account now, will contact your bro to see how i will pick up the stuffs.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 8:35am On May 30, 2013
mikkyangel: Tochi God bless you with this insightful explanation, i briefed him for over 1 hour this morning but all my explanations fell into deaf ears..Why did he not paste the link so everybody can see how he bought the item?(even a toddler will clearly observe that there is shipping fee), there are over 10 million people world wide, if not more who do online shopping via Ebay, Amazon,Bestbuy,Wharlamrt, Target and the list goes on, so your telling me that the sellers of any particular item will explain to every Tom,Dikee, Harry and "Ogetogeo",(potential buyer/bidder) that you are responsible for shipping fee if it is attached,and you have clearly seen it written there,common bro ..."this is 2013"."Even in countries where english is not the medium of expression,they know that they have to pay shipping fee once they see one.Of all the clients i have had since i opened this thread,He is the only one complaining about the additional shipping fee..."BUT HE GAVE ME THE ITEM NUMBER"? ....Na me go teach you everything? Abi na me put am there?

I learnt online purchase the hard way and lost so much money when i started ,so we all gotta take risk"!(IF I TELL YOU SAY UR LAPTOP DON LOSS OR CUSTOMS HAS SEIZED UR LAPTOP AND ARE REQUESTING YOU TO PAY THE USUAL FEE OF 14K,U GO ARREST ME?OR WUNT GO RUSH AND PAY IMMIEDIATELY? I DID NOT EVEN ASK YOU PAY INSURANCE? UR NOT EVEN HAPPY THAT UR LAPTOP LANDED SAFELY)..I SPEND MY MONEY BUYING THESE GOODS AFTER YOU MUST HAVE PAID 50% OF IT,In some cases i even show sympathy with some clients(MOSTLY STUDEDNTS) in desperate need of such items, pay for their goods with the hope that they will pay as promised, the rest they say is History.I SHIP THEM KNOWING FULLY WELL AM TAKING HUGE AMOUNT OF RISK DOING BIZNESS WITH NIGERIA, I MAKE SEVERAL CALLS FROM MY BASE TO NIGERIA TO KNOW THE LATEST NEWS WITH MY GOODS, AND WHEN THE GOODS DONT ARRIVE AS PLANNED, I BEGIN TO PANIC, all these for $80 i charged you? .....make u nor let me vex ohh....Like i said,i dont have website and am not planning on creating one, i try my best to be as transparent and affordable as i can helpng you Nigerians,Tell me,which nigerian seller you see online that will show you where he/she buys his product? they all wanna make 200% profit, and i dont blame them! ...$647 (104k) spent on Saturday shipping the items that just landed today, tell me where is the profit?Yet i had to pay customs fee this morning plus agbeero fee. "I MAY EVEN CONSIDER CLOSING THIS THREAD SOON AND GO BACK TO MY NORMAL SELLING I HAVE BEEN DOING IN THE LAST 2 YEARS.."(the Laptop you purchased for $325+$40(58k), i sold over 30pieces of it(core i5) for atlist 90k last year(click on my profile for proof)..Atlist i have my regular big clients RAY,ROTIMI,MSTachi and the new ones on the block you(Tochi),Olumde,Stella and Salako..,...Gad-damn it!

JUST LAST WEEK I OVERPAID FOR ITEMS BOUGHT ON EBAY NOT KNOWING THAT THERE WAS NO MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT,THE BANK HAD TO CHARGE ME OVERDRAFT FEE OF $140 (abt 21k), as penalty...Ur there fumming about $40 which you can see clearly...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271205672825?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Oh so you see your business as doing us a favour. Now I understand the reason you speak with so much arrogance to your customers. If you know you can't cope then get out of the business. Go to business section and see how chrisvicmall handles their business. You are here exploiting people and making it seem like you are doing a favour. Go meet people that are better than you in the business especially with logistics and ask them how they do it instead of bullying your customers. You are no business person at all and if you continue like this you won't go far. Chrisvic pays attention to people that order container loads even cars and still pay attention to people ordering N22k tablet and even wristwatch. Go and brush up your business skills and stop being a brat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by teeboy4x(m): 8:54am On May 30, 2013
mikkyangel: " GOODS JUST LANDED TODAY GUYS" PLEASE THOSE I HAVE CONTACTED SHOULD GO PICK THEIRS.....THANKS

Boss u didn't contact me angry
HP probook 4420s core i5
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 9:29am On May 30, 2013
@mikky, i've bin ff ur thread and i appreciate d work u re doin buh still, i'll advise u soft-pedal a little

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mrdrizzy(m): 11:39am On May 30, 2013
blink182: Oh so you see your business as doing us a favour. Now I understand the reason you speak with so much arrogance to your customers. If you know you can't cope then get out of the business. Go to business section and see how chrisvicmall handles their business. You are here exploiting people and making it seem like you are doing a favour. Go meet people that are better than you in the business especially with logistics and ask them how they do it instead of bullying your customers. You are no business person at all and if you continue like this you won't go far. Chrisvic pays attention to people that order container loads even cars and still pay attention to people ordering N22k tablet and even wristwatch. Go and brush up your business skills and stop being a brat.
lol..boss abeg small small nah no be fyt.micky a little advice..pls reduce d way bash ppl,business is about pleasing ppl,yes there many characters bt u jst gotta take it easy..also about saying ur high buyers dnt complain like dis..thats very very wrong,u shouldnt have said that.u should rate all equal..and dis dude is ryt chisvicmall plays calmy with their clients both higher and lower.u should learn to d the same.thank u
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:10pm On May 30, 2013
teeboy4x:

Boss u didn't contact me angry
HP probook 4420s core i5
Sorry my brother, this is why posted it here so thoses tht were not informed would know....thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:16pm On May 30, 2013
andy1: Boss I love djob ¥øüг doin here.....pliz I Ψåи̣̣̣̥T̶̲̥̅̊ dis chain......dis it †̥̥h̶̲̥̅̊ǝ̩̩̩ item number 380430365129.......am и̣̣̣̥T̶̲̥̅̊ Ϊ♌ town now Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋​ọ̥​ I ll onli be able τ̣̣̥o̶̲̥̅̊ make †̥̥h̶̲̥̅̊ǝ̩̩̩ down payment wen am bk Ϊ♌ 9ja cos am Ϊ♌ benin nw......hope it won't be too late by den? ..H♥̸̨W̶̲̥̅̊ much ll it cost τ̣̣̥o̶̲̥̅̊ get it down τ̣̣̥o̶̲̥̅̊ me?.....tanx xpectin ¥øüг reply
bro got it, your commission is $30, shipping is free! item is $40 plus $4 shipping, send me sms,or a mail so we can finalise...thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 30, 2013
andy1: Boss I love djob ¥øüг doin here.....pliz I Ψåи̣̣̣̥T̶̲̥̅̊ dis chain......dis it †̥̥h̶̲̥̅̊ǝ̩̩̩ item number 380430365129.......am и̣̣̣̥T̶̲̥̅̊ Ϊ♌ town now Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋​ọ̥​ I ll onli be able τ̣̣̥o̶̲̥̅̊ make †̥̥h̶̲̥̅̊ǝ̩̩̩ down payment wen am bk Ϊ♌ 9ja cos am Ϊ♌ benin nw......hope it won't be too late by den? ..H♥̸̨W̶̲̥̅̊ much ll it cost τ̣̣̥o̶̲̥̅̊ get it down τ̣̣̥o̶̲̥̅̊ me?.....tanx xpectin ¥øüг reply
nawa o, wats dis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 30, 2013
mikkyangel: bro got it, your commission is $30, shipping is free! item is $40 plus $4 shipping, send me sms,or a mail so we can finalise...thanks
common man $30 commission on a $40 item, jeez!...hmmm! weird it is!!! Look into it plsss!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by teeboy4x(m): 4:09pm On May 30, 2013
mikkyangel: Sorry my brother, this is why posted it here so thoses Ctht were not informed would know....thanks

Ok...How do I get mine?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2013
teeboy4x:

Ok...How do I get mine?
i have sent you txt message with both numbers you gave me, your gonna use any of those numbers to call me when you get to my place.....thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:19pm On May 30, 2013
beatbug: common man $30 commission on a $40 item, jeez!...hmmm! weird it is!!! Look into it plsss!
ok we can do $20...but the its coming from Hawaii (the other side of America ) could take up to 8days to get to me or even more.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by steveelder: 4:42pm On May 30, 2013
Get your own BulkSMS Website Within 24 Hours N10,000 only and buy sms as low as 0.70kobo
With:
Free User Guide, Free ebook on how to get over 2000bulksms
Free 500 Units
Free GSM Number Database of your state
We will give you free coaching to make money from the sms industry
visit www.smswholesellers.com, 08140970926

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by andy1(m): 6:39pm On May 30, 2013
mikkyangel: ok we can do $20...but the its coming from Hawaii (the other side of America ) could take up to 8days to get to me or even more.
. Ok bro I nid ¥øüг bbm pin and ♈☹ûr number Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋​ọ̥​ we can talk beta......am guessing total cost shld be arnd 10k.....and bro also get dis item 4 me....its a sony head phone 151054888166.....tenx.....I added ♈☹û on bbm alrdi.....and abeg ♈☹û go help me reduce dis 1 commision nii o....na oridinary headphone abeg oooo
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by haryourdayG(m): 7:29pm On May 30, 2013
Today, i join the least of those who believe there's still hope for Nigeria as a Nigerian who is very honest in his dealings still exists..... Mike, thumbs up...... Picked my laptop thru a friend today, everyone around me advised me against dealing with mr. Mike as he might be fraudulent but alas, he's not. Nairalalanders, trust this thread and trust mikky!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by andy1(m): 8:40pm On May 30, 2013
[quote author=andy1]. Ok bro I nid ¥øüг bbm pin and ♈☹ûr number Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋​ọ̥​ we can talk beta......am guessing total cost shld be arnd 10k.....and bro also get dis item 4 me....
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 30, 2013
andy1: . Ok bro I nid ¥øüг bbm pin and ♈☹ûr number Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋​ọ̥​ we can talk beta......am guessing total cost shld be arnd 10k.....and bro also get dis item 4 me....its a sony head phone 151054888166.....tenx.....I added ♈☹û on bbm alrdi.....and abeg ♈☹û go help me reduce dis 1 commision nii o....na oridinary headphone abeg oooo
seeur mouth u cldnt even say a thank you for helping u out on d1st 1,talkin to ma Bros,mikky, to reduce it to $20...dnt wori nxt time go dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:49pm On May 30, 2013
haryourdayG: Today, i join the least of those who believe there's still hope for Nigeria as a Nigerian who is very honest in his dealings still exists..... Mike, thumbs up...... Picked my laptop thru a friend today, everyone around me advised me against dealing with mr. Mike as he might be fraudulent but alas, he's not. Nairalalanders, trust this thread and trust mikky!
Thanks man, are you the unilag guy$(corret me if am wrong),pictures of the Apple macbook will be available Saturday...thanks again for finding time to give your testimony.....
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:50pm On May 30, 2013
beatbug: seeur mouth u cldnt even say a thank you for helping u out on d1st 1,talkin to ma Bros,mikky, to reduce it to $20...dnt wori nxt time go dey
mk u cool,I have seen his picture on my bb messanger,he is a young student..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bankyman(m): 12:13am On May 31, 2013
Hi Mikky, I need to buy this iphone, my brothe Wale bought some laptops from you. Please charge me less.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Apple%26%23174%3B+-+iPhone%26%23174%3B+5+with+16GB+Memory+Mobile+Phone+-+Black+(Verizon+Wireless)/6738229.p?id=1218792109856&skuId=6738229&contract_desc=
please let me know how much I'd have to pay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by andy1(m): 1:45am On May 31, 2013
beatbug: seeur mouth u cldnt even say a thank you for helping u out on d1st 1,talkin to ma Bros,mikky, to reduce it to $20...dnt wori nxt time go dey
loool.....OYA THANK U SIR........
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by andy1(m): 1:55am On May 31, 2013
mikkyangel: mk u cool,I have seen his picture on my bb messanger,he is a young student..
bros mikky ♈☹û havnt still acceptd me on messanger o.....tho I msgd ♈☹û on watsapp sha....jst try get me dat type of sony headphne........bt make e № xceed 15$ abeg
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:24am On May 31, 2013
bankyman: Hi Mikky, I need to buy this iphone, my brothe Wale bought some laptops from you. Please charge me less.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Apple%26%23174%3B+-+iPhone%26%23174%3B+5+with+16GB+Memory+Mobile+Phone+-+Black+(Verizon+Wireless)/6738229.p?id=1218792109856&skuId=6738229&contract_desc=
please let me know how much I'd have to pay.
Am sorry, you may have to look for it on Ebay or Amazon....(buyer protection amd easy tracking)
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:26am On May 31, 2013
WOW!.... Bold 9930 for $139 (22k), its even cheaper than most bold 4 i sold in the past....what a buy!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121118668786?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l264
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:30am On May 31, 2013
andy1: bros mikky ♈☹û havnt still acceptd me on messanger o.....tho I msgd ♈☹û on watsapp sha....jst try get me dat type of sony headphne........bt make e № xceed 15$ abeg
we chatted on whts up, so me think we cool with that...i"ll get you both items for $30..(free shipping), please endeavor to make your deposit first thing friday morning, so i can proceed to check out....Please call me the moment you pay in.(i may b asleep due to time difference, so txt message or emails will not work)

i already sent you an item number for a cheaper sony headset...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 3:02am On May 31, 2013
mikkyangel: mk u cool,I have seen his picture on my bb messanger,he is a young student..
but ma request to ur BBM haven't been accepted sinnnnnnnce, if nt 4 whatsapp, whr I for get money de text u frm 9ja @ #15 per SMS, unlike I de do frm whatsapp 4 free. Thank God o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:49am On May 31, 2013
beatbug: but ma request to ur BBM haven't been accepted sinnnnnnnce, if nt 4 whatsapp, whr I for get money de text u frm 9ja @ #15 per SMS, unlike I de do frm whatsapp 4 free. Thank God o.
i nor see any request ohhh, mayb its my phone but am changing it soon...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 5:28am On May 31, 2013
Its 3mins left on our deal, 140982813392....I hope u r there o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by haryourdayG(m): 7:06am On May 31, 2013
mikkyangel: Thanks man, are you the unilag guy$(corret me if am wrong),pictures of the Apple macbook will be available Saturday...thanks again for finding time to give your testimony.....
Nope, this is Sherif(dell inspiron core i7)
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:29pm On May 31, 2013
haryourdayG:
Nope, this is Sherif(dell inspiron core i7)
Ahhhh chairman,double gboza for...thanks alot,u too much!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Caporegime(m): 2:11pm On May 31, 2013
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-ProBook-4530S-15-6-Laptop-Computer-Windows-7-Home-Premium-/350804598267?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item51ad955dfb

Mr mikkey i'd like you to bid and buy this for me, i sent you a mail .....
vfluxx@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by uchenageme(m): 7:07pm On May 31, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (1336) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.