Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2141962 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (1336) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mamaaustin(f): 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2013
Hi Mikky,

I want to buy the following item on ebay.com
281117349108 (2 pieces)

Let me know how much all this will cost plus shipping and more importantly can I have your account details to make payment.I tried searching through the thread for that information but couldn't locate it (or maybe I was in too much of a hurry).
Pls respond asap so I can make payment by tommorrow latest.

Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dragnet: 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
mikkyangel:

Bros cool down please, i"ll let you know when they land(probably next week)...Am using Cargo( 5 to 6 bizness days) not Hand carriage (2 days)...Thanks for your understanding..

aight..... No p!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bankyman(m): 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
HI Mikky,

I'd like you to bid for this item for me, please do not bid above 300$ and let me know how much it would cost if it comes to that $300. thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-46-UN46ES7100-Smart-LED-HD-TV-1080p-HDMI-Built-in-WiFi-Internet-Apps-/140991905149?pt=Televisions&hash=item20d3c5bd7d
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
bankyman: HI Mikky,

I'd like you to bid for this item for me, please do not bid above 300$ and let me know how much it would cost if it comes to that $300. thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-46-UN46ES7100-Smart-LED-HD-TV-1080p-HDMI-Built-in-WiFi-Internet-Apps-/140991905149?pt=Televisions&hash=item20d3c5bd7d
am sorry,I don't do tv....thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bankyman(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
Sorry, what are the items you do?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bankyman(m): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2013
mikkyangel: am sorry,I don't do tv....thanks
Sorry, what are the items you do?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Ogetogeo(m): 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
Nice to be here again.

Thank bro for the DM4 and Bold 5. I just got it delivered to me tru my brother who picked it up.
They are so neat and I really love them.
Will surely do some business with you again soon.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Ogetogeo(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
trendy001:
you've repented bro

Repented? How?
I had a bad business experience which I lost and learnt from. That is now history because in business you dont win all the time, you win some and lose some.

I have moved on and will surely continue to do business.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Meegan: 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
Nice job kudos
Please I want a samsung tab 2 7.0inches but not more than $150. These are some I found.
http://shop.mobileweb.ebay.com/searchresults?cmd=SREF&isNewKw=true&kw=samsung+tab+2&x=0&y=0
Is dere anyway I can get it b4 month end and what is the procedure 4 payment? Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
Ogetogeo: Nice to be here again.

Thank bro for the DM4 and Bold 5. I just got it delivered to me tru my brother who picked it up.
They are so neat and I really love them.
Will surely do some business with you again soon.
My brother, thanks alot for finding time to share your testimony. "I REALLY DO APPRECIATE ".., well, shit they say happens, we just have to give baba God so much love and appreciate the fact that he has kept us alive till this moment..I apologize for some comments I made to you a couple of days back...Tell you what, 50percent off on your next transaction with me, if it is turns out to be a phone, 100percent off (free shipping.,no commission)....thanks again for your patronage.....dobranoc!

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2013
Mee-gan:
Nice job kudos
Please I want a samsung tab 2 7.0inches but not more than $150. These are some I found.
http://shop.mobileweb.ebay.com/searchresults?cmd=SREF&isNewKw=true&kw=samsung+tab+2&x=0&y=0
Is dere anyway I can get it b4 month end and what is the procedure 4 payment? Thanks
Sure you offcos you can get which ever one you want before month end..all you need do is to send me the link of the particular one you want, make you deposit,plus $30 commission, shipping is free ...and we good to go..my Contacts are in the front Page..thanks and have a lovely day ahead..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Ogetogeo(m): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
mikkyangel: My brother, thanks alot for finding time to share your testimony. "I REALLY DO APPRECIATE ".., well, shit they say happens, we just have to give baba God so much love and appreciate the fact that he has kept us alive till this moment..I apologize for some comments I made to you a couple of days back...Tell you what, 50percent off on your next transaction with me, if it is turns out to be a phone, 100percent off (free shipping.,no commission)....thanks again for your patronage.....dobranoc!

Wao! Am elated bro. Will surely pick up something soonest, searching for another neat Bold 5. If you come across, you can also send me the link. Also another DM4 like the first or even better. Will also keep searching, just in case you stumble on any from a reputable seller, let me know. Will call you up tommorrow.

Thanx again bro and I really appreciate.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ameh99: 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
Tochi, make I chuk mouth 4 dis mata you see in biznes of any kind there be losses at times but dis one na jst misunderstanding and as Mikky don explain make you 2 self jst take haert nxt tym shyn ur eyes well check 4 every detail on any prdct u want to buy ask question when in doubt b4 finalizing deals.

As 4 Mikky Make u no 2 vex u been want help b4 de thing come spoil and no say bcaus of dis mata u wan give up on us keep up de good job.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 07, 2013
ameh99: Tochi, make I chuk mouth 4 dis mata you see in biznes of any kind there be losses at times but dis one na jst misunderstanding and as Mikky don explain make you 2 self jst take haert nxt tym shyn ur eyes well check 4 every detail on any prdct u want to buy ask question when in doubt b4 finalizing deals.

As 4 Mikky Make u no 2 vex u been want help b4 de thing come spoil and no say bcaus of dis mata u wan give up on us keep up de good job.
IF I HEAR!! mikky Sir,swaggalised brov, abeg rap d laptop(DM4 beats edition) wella + the bold5(no b small fight on top dis fone, I do ma own bidding inside oga mikky hand,hehehe(laffin @ oga mikky), But trust me nw, I win am)... But come o, na real Nawa 4 1st bank o, see as dem jus lock ma moni(uncleared cheque) go house go sleep?mcheeew, naiiiiija!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Ogetogeo(m): 6:21am On Jun 07, 2013
beatbug: IF I HEAR!! mikky Sir,swaggalised brov, abeg rap d laptop(DM4 beats edition) wella + the bold5(no b small fight on top dis fone, I do ma own bidding inside oga mikky hand,hehehe(laffin @ oga mikky), But trust me nw, I win am)... But come o, na real Nawa 4 1st bank o, see as dem jus lock ma moni(uncleared cheque) go house go sleep?mcheeew, naiiiiija!

You too? DM4 and bold5? Men wey get eyes.... wink wink wink
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Meegan: 6:27am On Jun 07, 2013
This is the item number: 380651942195.
Please I'll prefer to pay to your account since am. Not in lagos currently.
Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:54am On Jun 07, 2013
Mee-gan:
Nice job kudos

I will advice u check very well, those tabs with the lower price bracket seems to be wifi only to me. No gsm/3G on it
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:13am On Jun 07, 2013
Ogetogeo:

Wao! Am elated bro. Will surely pick up something soonest, searching for another neat Bold 5. If you come across, you can also send me the link. Also another DM4 like the first or even better. Will also keep searching, just in case you stumble on any from a reputable seller, let me know. Will call you up tommorrow.

Thanx again bro and I really appreciate.

Well prefered Dm4 is Hp 3099se beats edition, i currently use it, and i have bought 2 pieces in the last 5 days for 2diffrent clients...
*It's got some real swag...nice dark color with beats design, approxmately 13" wide screen! Backlight keyboard,bluetooth, finger censor security , 6hours battery life, I sold lots of it last year....

https://www.nairaland.com/1112452/hp-dm4-swag-usa-accessories....wow

Am currently chasing another with 3days left on the Auction,,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290924500836?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1431.l2649

For the Bold 5,ill be on the look out!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by paul234(m): 8:10am On Jun 07, 2013
Please does anyone have information about
this tablet Bryte 7” Android Tablet with simcard, the tablet device luks cheap under 300usd but I can't seem to find any information on it online.
Has anyone heard about it and is it reliable
for use?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by xzibukz(m): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2013
paul234: Please does anyone have information about
this tablet Bryte 7” Android Tablet with simcard, the tablet device luks cheap under 300usd but I can't seem to find any information on it online.
Has anyone heard about it and is it reliable
for use?
chinko!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by princeuk21(m): 12:08am On Jun 08, 2013
mikky please i need a good lappy for 60k hp or dell please i need your reply i wan to buy it. thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by princeuk21(m): 1:23am On Jun 08, 2013
mikky check this out and tell me if it is good and also tell me the price you will charge to ship it down to Nigeria and your service price, if you have a better one please do let me know thanks brother. God Bless You

Item number:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-HP-2000-2b43dx-4GB-RAM-320GB-HD-15-6-Windows-8-HDMI-WiFi-HD-Widescreen-/281087006797?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item417217584d#shId
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:08am On Jun 08, 2013
princeuk21: mikky check this out and tell me if it is good and also tell me the price you will charge to ship it down to Nigeria and your service price, if you have a better one please do let me know thanks brother. God Bless You

Item number:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-HP-2000-2b43dx-4GB-RAM-320GB-HD-15-6-Windows-8-HDMI-WiFi-HD-Widescreen-/281087006797?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item417217584d#shId
Thanks for your enquiries sir,it would cost you just $80 sir...no hidden charges..$40(shipping)+$30(commission ) + $10(customs)..hope to hear from...My Contacts are in front Page...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Ogetogeo(m): 4:31am On Jun 08, 2013
mikkyangel:

Well prefered Dm4 is Hp 3099se beats edition, i currently use it, and i have bought 2 pieces in the last 5 days for 2diffrent clients...
*It's got some real swag...nice dark color with beats design, approxmately 13" wide screen! Backlight keyboard,bluetooth, finger censor security , 6hours battery life, I sold lots of it last year....

https://www.nairaland.com/1112452/hp-dm4-swag-usa-accessories....wow

Am currently chasing another with 3days left on the Auction,,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290924500836?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1431.l2649

For the Bold 5,ill be on the look out!

Wao, this is nice. one of my clients wants a lappy of 13" and with keyboard light. I think this will do. I will mail you bro.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:49am On Jun 09, 2013
....my new BB PIN 28E7AC66....Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aieromon(m): 8:07am On Jun 09, 2013
I can see so many people are going for the HP dm4 laptops. Its definitely worth it.

@mikkyangel
Keep the fire burning.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Chibenze(m): 8:32am On Jun 09, 2013
I micky do u deal on monitor flat screen, small and portable cos d desktop computer i have d monitor is an old modern big with long orgo
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by teeboy4x(m): 8:46am On Jun 09, 2013
mikkyangel: ....my new BB PIN 28E7AC66....Thanks
looks like Q10 pin
will uploads the pics of my lappy l8a
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by rotech77: 9:45am On Jun 09, 2013
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=161038605079&index=18&nav=SEARCH&nid=23364368762
Mikky has done it again, new lappy with others items mainly babys wears and wrist watch (adee Kaye designer watch ) with the help of baba God all items coming soon.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bankyman(m): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (1336) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.