Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2142246 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (1336) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by DjKrazy(m): 3:20am On Jun 11, 2013
blink182: exactly the words I told him earlier. He is the most horrible business person I've ever met. Treating his customers like shite. Soon another nairalander will pick up this business and make competition stiff.
Brodas u guys need to calm down a bit, I believe strongly that the hand which u deal to people is the hand with which u'll be dealt with. Am currently in a transaction with Mikky and everything is going smoothly (my 1st transaction). Yes Mikky is a middleman here but uve got to take certain things into consideration while dealing with him, time zone for instance, you will not expect him to wake up in the middle of the night to attend to you and still do it with a smiling face, y'all shud try and be considerate. The man also has other jobs 4 christsake. If u take all these factors into consideration am quite sure u'll find Mikky a pleseant fellow to deal with
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Shine1177: 4:56am On Jun 11, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:24am On Jun 11, 2013
Djkrazy,

Got the alert for 64k paid into my account
Ur Apple Macbook Pro Secured!...$650

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281117388707?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:26am On Jun 11, 2013
Soji,

i got the Alert for 100k deposited into my account
Canon Camera Secured! $1510+$18.35 (approx 200k)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230992673602?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:31am On Jun 11, 2013
Shine1177: Please when am i suppose to have my lappy? Thought you shipped on thursday? Tanx.

Help me check this : http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-Pavilion-dm4-3099se-14-500-GB-Intel-Core-i5-2-5-GHz-6-GB-Notebook-Bla-/330936262669?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item4d0d56a00d

Bro it was shipped on Saturday , shipping agent changed his schedule,(sorry about that) it should have arrive in the next 4 bizness days...please remind what laptop you bought exactly, i only got client's real names and phone numbers..thanks

On the link you sent, Laptop is a good good buy, but i dont trust the seller...he only got 2 translations to his name...My advice?..."Back-off" this deal., but if you wanna take the risk, nieproblemu!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:39am On Jun 11, 2013
Lumide,

Nikon D40 641 arrived today, but i was not home, so i guess i may find time to go pick it up at the post office...ahhh that place far ohh,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221236881045?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Both Lens is now with me...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261225413169?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151058662599?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Shine1177: 6:19am On Jun 11, 2013
mikkyangel:

Bro it was shipped on Saturday , shipping agent changed his schedule,(sorry about that) it should have arrive in the next 4 bizness days...please remind what laptop you bought exactly, i only got client's real names and phone numbers..thanks

On the link you sent, Laptop is a good good buy, but i dont trust the seller...he only got 2 translations to his name...My advice?..."Back-off" this deal., but if you wanna take the risk, nieproblemu!

Tanx. I was d 1 u called on ur Broda's phone about 2 saturdays ago. i sent u a mail on yahoo HP 320, 8 gb ram.

pPls check this for i think i can work on it and resell. http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-Pavilion-dm4-3013cl-Notebook-/121123512316?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item1c33861ffc
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:45am On Jun 11, 2013
DjKrazy: Brodas u guys need to calm down a bit, I believe strongly that the hand which u deal to people is the hand with which u'll be dealt with. Am currently in a transaction with Mikky and everything is going smoothly (my 1st transaction). Yes Mikky is a middleman here but uve got to take certain things into consideration while dealing with him, time zone for instance, you will not expect him to wake up in the middle of the night to attend to you and still do it with a smiling face, y'all shud try and be considerate. The man also has other jobs 4 christsake. If u take all these factors into consideration am quite sure u'll find Mikky a pleseant fellow to deal with

Caporegime: @beatbug, mikky wont answer to your accusations cos he has built trust in most of his clients, but it will pay to settle issues in private and not here in public xcept if its a case of fraud, what he does comes with a price, i know cos he has returned defective items for me even though i choose them @ his expense so its not just all profit there are losses too but we've got to handle things fairly. My humble opinion..

Broses, "SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR PEOPLE OF SUCH NATURE"..he only comes(contributes) to this thread when clients have complaints..this goes to show his type of person

*Rule number 1 of every Pre-order transactions has it that you deposit some amount of money (if not all) before any transaction is conducted!
- Tell me , is this a case of someone being swindled/ defrauded?..."NO"
-Tell me, has anyone ever come out here to lay complaint that he paid for an item and i didnot deliver or i swapped it for another client..."NO"!
- OR has any client so far come to complain that item i shipped to him/her is defective....NO! even the guy(Gregory) whom i had some misunderstanding with still found time(out of maturity) to testify that the laptop was da "Bomb".Just 3days ago,2 laptops that were pre-ordered online arrive my address, after inspection ,i realized that both Laptops had issues (dents,charging port and sound problems et etal), i contacted my clients in Nigeria and informed them of this development.. I even provided them with pictures,of these said items and adviced them that i cannot ship this item to them in this condition. Now i have to spend atlist $40 shipping back both laptops coupled with the fact that i already replaced(purchased) 2 new laptops for thesame clients with my money,while i wait to get my refund for both defective laptops which may take not less than one week (shipping fees at my own expense)

Client in Question beattugg, beatbug,or whatever his name is (Joseph Akpan) approached me for a Laptop which after advised him on what Laptop to go for,we agreed on price and 50k was deposited. Now the fact that i decided to bend the rules a bit(my rules),pre-order rules, by offering him Bold 5 and Bold4 which i already bought one week earlier before we conducted any form of transaction says it all.."I WAS TRYING TO HELP OUT EVEN THOUGH MONEY WAS NOT DEPOSITED FOR ANY PHONE". Before this, he told me he wanted to pay 13k for bold 4..(does this show seriousness?)

Now i sent him a message on the 11th hour(as i was about to ship my goods), and told him, hey i"ll give you bold 4 for now,Bold 5 is out of Range, tell me, have i committed a grievous offence for PHONES HE DIDNOT PAY A PENNY AS DEPOSIT FOR? HAD YOU DEPOSITED MONEY FOR ANY PHONE,THERE IS NO WAY ON EARTH YOU WILL NOT GET UR PHONE .Besides cant you accept your loses, wait to get ur laptop and come back for the Bold 5 phones you intended to resell? I might even give you a better deal for the disappointment .Your just so much in a hurry to type..

Please i dont want people coming here to advice me about bizness ethics(Na today we start to dey hear am?)...if you dont like my style , quietly walk away and move to the next seller(importer), The little clients i have ,i value them and am cool with them. I got no website oR company name, just pay in your money and wait for you item....Wen you talk of competition, i laugh, "I AM A NATURAL BORN HUSTLER"(even though money dey yab me), if one way close,another way will definitely open.I got other sources of income ,so dont think this one na do or die!.THIS IS A ONE MAN SHOW(bizness) and i run it alone! NO AGENTS,NO SALES MAN...Its just me!

SOME GOODS THAT LANDED LAGOS 1,2 WEEKS AGO ARE STILL LYING AT MY OFFICE, CLIENTS STILL HAVEN'T COME TO PICK THEM GOODS, ALL THEY TELL ME IS THEY ARE TRYING TO COMPLETE THEIR MONEY, NOW MY CAPITAL IS GROUNDED! .FOR THIS REASON , ITS NOW 70% UPFRONT! when you try to be nice to people they take you for a ride....
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:47am On Jun 11, 2013
Shine1177:

Tanx. I was d 1 u called on ur Broda's phone about 2 saturdays ago. i sent u a mail on yahoo HP 320, 8 gb ram.

pPls check this for i think i can work on it and resell. http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-Pavilion-dm4-3013cl-Notebook-/121123512316?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item1c33861ffc

BRO,I REMEBER,I"LL LET U KNOW WHEN IT ARRIVES...YES I GIVE YOU MY WORD, ITS 8GB MEMORY ,320HARD DRIVE...thanks for your patience..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:11am On Jun 11, 2013
Shine1177:

Laptop has no hard drive, hope you read this? Also seller lives in Califonia, thesame state as me, meaning sales tax is involved..But you can take time to send the seller a message and ask if you will be required to pay sales tax that ur brother(me) wants to buy it and he leaves in Cali..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 11, 2013
mikkyangel:

Broses, "SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR PEOPLE OF SUCH NATURE"..he only comes(contributes) to this thread when clients have complaints..this goes to show his type of person

*Rule number 1 of every Pre-order transactions has it that you deposit some amount of money (if not all) before any transaction is conducted!
-Tell me, has anyone ever come out here to lay complaint that he paid for an item and i didnot deliver or i swapped it for another client..."NO"!
- OR has any client so far come to complain that item i shipped to him/her is defective....NO! even the guy(Gregory) whom i had some misunderstanding with still found time(out of maturity) to testify that the laptop was da "Bomb".Just 3days ago,2 laptops that were pre-ordered online arrive my address, after inspection ,i realized that both Laptops had issues (dents,charging port and sound problems et etal), i contacted my clients in Nigeria and informed them of this development.. I even provided them with pictures,of these said items and adviced them that i cannot ship this item to them in this condition. Now i have to spend atlist $40 shipping back both laptops coupled with the fact that i already replaced(purchased) 2 new laptops for thesame clients with my money,while i wait to get my refund for both defective laptops which may take not less than one week (shipping fees at my own expense)

Client in Question beattugg, beatbug,or whatever his name is (Joseph Akpan) approached me for a Laptop which after advised him on what Laptop to go for,we agreed on price and 50k was deposited. Now the fact that i decided to bend the rules a bit(my rules),pre-order rules, by offering him Bold 5 and Bold4 which i already bought one week earlier before we conducted any form of transaction says it all.."I WAS TRYING TO HELP OUT EVEN THOUGH MONEY WAS NOT DEPOSITED FOR ANY PHONE". Before this, he told me he wanted to pay 13k for bold 4..(does this show seriousness?)

Now i sent him a message on the 11th hour(as i was about to ship my goods), and told him, hey i"ll give you bold 4 for now,Bold 5 is out of Range, tell me, have i committed a grievous offence for PHONES HE DIDNOT PAY A PENNY AS DEPOSIT FOR? HAD YOU DEPOSITED MONEY FOR ANY PHONE,THERE IS NO WAY ON EARTH YOU WILL NOT GET UR PHONE .Besides cant you accept your loses, wait to get ur laptop and come back for the Bold 5 phones you intended to resell? I might even give you a better deal for the disappointment .Your just so much in a hurry to type..

Please i dont want people coming here to advice me about bizness ethics(Na today we start to dey hear am?)...if you dont like my style , quietly walk away and move to the next seller(importer), The little clients i have ,i value them and am cool with them. I got no website oR company name, just pay in your money and wait for you item....Wen you talk of competition, i laugh, "I AM A NATURAL BORN HUSTLER"(even though money dey yab me), if one way close,another way will definitely open.I got other sources of income ,so dont think this one na do or die!.THIS IS A ONE MAN SHOW(bizness) and i run it alone! NO AGENTS,NO SALES MAN...Its just me!

SOME GOODS THAT LANDED LAGOS 1,2 WEEKS AGO ARE STILL LYING AT MY OFFICE, CLIENTS STILL HAVEN'T COME TO PICK THEM GOODS, ALL THEY TELL ME IS THEY ARE TRYING TO COMPLETE THEIR MONEY, NOW MY CAPITAL IS GROUNDED! .FOR THIS REASON , ITS NOW 70% UPFRONT! when you try to be nice to people they take you for a ride....

silence is not the answer, you should come out to say your part too. I have no bias here and now I know your own side of the story and why you reacted the way you did. You already have a reputation of being trustworthy-demand 100% or give the customer 2 weeks to pay balance after arriving nigeria, after which you are at liberty to sell the goods to recover your capital. I do pre-order too and those are my terms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by malachi2uk(m): 8:21am On Jun 11, 2013
mikkyangel:

NOW THAT WE HAVE HEARD YOUR OWN PART OF THE STORY,IT'S WELL.
I MUST TELL YOU THAT YOU MADE A VERY BIG MISTAKE FOR NOT EXPLAINING TO HIM AS YOU DID NOW BECAUSE AM SURE HE WILL UNDERSTAND HAD IT BEEN U EXPLAINED CLEARLY TO HIM.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUT THE BLAME ON BEATBUG FOR THE ISSUE OF PRE-DEPOSIT BEFORE ANY TRANSACTION BECAUSE HE EXPLAINED TO YOU AND YOU AGREED embarassed
THE LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST IS THE ISSUE OF THREATENING YOUR CUSTOMERS OF SEIZING THEIR GOODS/MONEY IS VERY VERY BAD,THIS IS THE 2ND PERSON YOU THREATENED ON THIS THREAD,DON'T KNOW ABOUT OUTSIDE...PLEASE DESIST FROM THAT ACT.

LASTLY,I THINK SILENCE IS NOT THE BEST ANSWER OF PEOPLE OF SUCH NATURE AS U SAID cry AND THE ISSUE OF OTHER SOURCE OF INCOME DOESN'T MEAN YOU WILL TAKE THIS PARTICULAR BIZ FOR GRANTED.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by princeuk21(m): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
mikkyangel:

mikky take it easy bro, dnt get angry ur d man
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
princeuk21: mikky take it easy bro, dnt get angry ur d man

My brother abeg nor mind them, his there making so much noise, yet no money was deposited for the items in question.Does he know how much am being owed out there? after all the promises and stories they told me before going into whatever transactions i did.."ITS OPERATION SHINE YOUR EYE"..i promised you 2phones,and at the end, i got you one,now you have lost both...Go else where and buy,i dont have any phones for you!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mamaaustin(f): 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
Hey Mikky,
keep the fire burning. Please let me know when the bold 5 phones arrive yet, so I will know if they will meet up with your next shipment.
Hope shipping date is still for this Thursday?
Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by olumideaeo(m): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2013
Hi Mikky man,
thanks for those items.
We still av a lot to do together.

Cheers
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
mikkyangel:

My brother abeg nor mind them, his there making so much noise, yet no money was deposited for the items in question.Does he know how much am being owed out there? after all the promises and stories they told me before going into whatever transactions i did.."ITS OPERATION SHINE YOUR EYE"..i promised you 2phones,and at the end, i got you one,now you have lost both...Go else where and buy,i dont have any phones for you!

I seriously recommend you should be calm in dealing with this issue mikky.
You never can tell who is out there watching your attitude.
I know tempers flare up @ times, but I believe no issue is superior to an agreement.
Contact this dude, talk calmly, settle with him, buy his products and move on! It won't take anything from you. Trust me on this one bro
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by VoltaireQ: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
Good Day Mikky...
undecided...awaiting my earpods and carrying case
Vee
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mamaaustin(f): 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2013
the funclub enterprise:

I know tempers flare up @ times, but I believe no issue is superior to an agreement.
Contact this dude, talk calmly, settle with him, buy his products and move on! It won't take anything from you. Trust me on this one bro

i beg to differ. I think Mikky stated upfront that 50% should be paid before items can be purchased. Beatbug has only fulfilled those terms for the laptop, so I think Mikky should go ahead to ship the laptop and let Beatbug clear his item.
And @Beatbug, if you cldnt even pay a deposit on the blackberry bold 5 you wanted urgently for a customer, how did you plan to clear it when it arrived in Lagos?

Do people even consider Mikky's side in all of this? He said he has so many items in his warehouse right now that people are yet to clear....is it not his money that has been left hanging? When I made my order I had to pay 100% upfront, maybe that should be made to apply to everybody to avoid misunderstandings
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
the funclub enterprise:

Bro thanks, i already bought his product and shipped it out! must he come here and make it seem as the world is about to come to an end."I DONT CARE WHO"S WATCHING", if anyone is not cool with me dealings then quietly move on..Na only me dey? See the way wrote his comments if he paid me any money for the phone?i brought the idea of helping him out,even His last comments on nairaland, was banned(atlist for 24hrs) that why we have not seem him yet...then read this

"lss For Godsake u people shld tell this guy to use his conscience because what he has done will kill all my efforts I v put in in gettin my clients. . . How can someone open a thread of this magnitude and he is soo self-centred, ill mannered!...OMG, I just can't bliv dis mess I put upon meself."

Does this sound cool?for items i bough with my money even before i meet him? Had i decided to play strictly by the rules and say pay before i bid, all this wahala will not come up... ...NOBODY SHOULD ADVISE ME, AM COOL WITH ONLY 5 CLIENTS...

His putting efforts on only 2 clients just because of 2 phones he didnot pay for and his making it to look as if somebody died..abeg jaree..i nor sell to you again, there are more organised guys out there with websites and company name...use them..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
mamaaustin:

i beg to differ. I think Mikky stated upfront that 50% should be paid before items can be purchased. Beatbug has only fulfilled those terms for the laptop, so I think Mikky should go ahead to ship the laptop and let Beatbug clear his item.
And @Beatbug, if you cldnt even pay a deposit on the blackberry bold 5 you wanted urgently for a customer, how did you plan to clear it when it arrived in Lagos?

Do people even consider Mikky's side in all of this? He said he has so many items in his warehouse right now that people are yet to clear....is it not his money that has been left hanging? When I made my order I had to pay 100% upfront, maybe that should be made to apply to everybody to avoid misunderstandings

God bless you my dear, Am not a Saint, am dealing with the public...over 500k being owed to me ,yet i try as much as possible to see if i can help(by bending the rules a lil bit)..Am even surprised at the number of clients i have had so far,i never really planned for this(with the little capital i have)..This thread was just an experiment, (acting from the advice of people i do supply )..

Please beattugg , Beatbugg or Akpan!,try arrange urself, get ur items first before you go about making noise phones you have not seen or paid for...

And momautin,"point of correction" i dont have a warehouse,no office, no nada , all items are in my moms old small store with enough padlock..just come,provide ur password,pay ur balance and we are done!

i rest my case!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by DjKrazy(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
mikkyangel: Djkrazy,

Got the alert for 64k paid into my account
Ur Apple Macbook Pro Secured!...$650

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281117388707?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
I haff deposited ur balance $330
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
Lumide.....#110k received.

Tito 25k received..

Djcrazy, no show yet ohh, i never see am ohh, mayb it has not been posted.

Soj...100k received.

thanks guys
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
Tito [b]ALL ITEMS SECURED!

Samsung Glass Screen for Galaxy S III S3 Replacement Outer Lens Pebble Blue New
($11.99)

Item number:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Glass-Screen-for-Galaxy-S-III-S3-Replacement-Outer-Lens-Pebble-Blue-New-/360581244466?pt=US_Cell_Phone_Replacement_Parts_Tools&hash=item53f4512632

New! Samsung 3.5mm Cell Phone Headset EHS64AVFWE White Stereo Buds Earphones USA
($4.79)

Item number:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Samsung-3-5mm-Cell-Phone-Headset-EHS64AVFWE-White-Stereo-Buds-Earphones-USA-/360663008003?pt=Bluetooth_Wireless_Products&hash=item53f930c303

OEM Apple iPhone 3G 3GS 4 4S iPod Wall Charger & Charge & Sync USB Data Cable US
($7.70)

Item number:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-Apple-iPhone-3G-3GS-4-4S-iPod-Wall-Charger-Charge-Sync-USB-Data-Cable-US-/360637237191?pt=US_Cell_Phone_PDA_Chargers&hash=item53f7a787c7

External Battery Charger+3 Batteries for Samsung Galaxy S III GT-i9300 SIII S3 3
($14.99)

Item number:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/External-Battery-Charger-3-Batteries-for-Samsung-Galaxy-S-III-GT-i9300-SIII-S3-3-/140967947945?pt=US_Cell_Phone_PDA_Chargers&hash=item20d2582ea9

New iFrogz Luxe Microbud Comfort Earbuds w' Mic Universal Stereo 3.5mm Heaphones (Please buy pink and silver colour)
(*2) ($4.99) + ($4.99)

Item number:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-iFrogz-Luxe-Microbud-Comfort-Earbuds-w-Mic-Universal-Stereo-3-5mm-Heaphones-/140960999419?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item20d1ee27fb

2x Pack Universal 3.5mm 1 Male to 2 Female Audio Headphone Splitter Cable White
(*2) ($2.09) + ($2.09)

Item number:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-Pack-Universal-3-5mm-1-Male-to-2-Female-Audio-Headphone-Splitter-Cable-White-/310555198069?pt=US_Cell_Phone_PDA_Cables_Adapters&hash=item484e884275

Luxury Rhinestone Studded Shell Case For Samsung Galaxy S III S3 White Silver US
($3.95)

Item number:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Luxury-Rhinestone-Studded-Shell-Case-For-Samsung-Galaxy-S-III-S3-White-Silver-US-/310662007671?pt=US_Cell_Phone_PDA_Cases&hash=item4854e60b77

All the above items arefrom the same seller.

Here is another list from different sellers

1.Laptop DV6000 DV9000 DV2000 Copper Shim 10X Pieces 1MM
$8.00

Item number:330727190761

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Laptop-DV6000-DV9000-DV2000-Copper-Shim-10X-Pieces-1MM-/330727190761?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d00e070e9

2.LOT OF 20 X Thermal Conductive Compound Pad For Heatsink Chip CPU H quality PS 2
$7.99

Item number:130905344854

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT-OF-20-X-Thermal-Conductive-Compound-Pad-For-Heatsink-Chip-CPU-H-quality-PS-2-/130905344854?pt=US_Thermal_Compounds_Supplies&hash=item1e7a910b56

3.NEW IDE/SATA HDD HARD DRIVE DISK DUAL DOCK DOCKING STATION 2/5 Port USB 2.0 Hub $28.50

Item number:280791327682

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-IDE-SATA-HDD-HARD-DRIVE-DISK-DUAL-DOCK-DOCKING-STATION-2-5-Port-USB-2-0-Hub-/280791327682?pt=US_Drive_Enclosures_Docks&hash=item416077a3c2
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Tlolu: 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
Omg am in love with this thread. and beattug or beatbug or akpan according to mikky is nowhere to be found. lolz I knew Mikky would have a valid reason and explanation. He really spoke like someone had died. I don't blame him sha.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
@mama austin ; customers can be very very annoying, but maturity demands we settle things like adults.
I didn't ask him to dash out phones to the guy, I only asked him to settle issues, if u want them to keep the tempers flaring like u begged to differ, well that's ur opinion, I guess all human's are entitled to theirs.

@mikky you have done well by shipping his things, you will encounter more iSsues, trust me, its business, and you must solve them with maturity. Carry on ur good efforts,hopefully I will make an order through you this week.

@djkrazy are u the same dj krazy of uniben?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
Tlolu: Omg am in love with this thread. and beattug or beatbug or akpan according to mikky is nowhere to be found. lolz I knew Mikky would have a valid reason and explanation. He really spoke like someone had died. I don't blame him sha.

No b lie, me too am beginning to enjoy the drama...

Beattug!..here are the phones, all in "MINT CONDITION", i will proceed to advertise them on other N9ja sites..(i have 5 sites in mind)...But i will only do this when it lands n9ja.(not counting my eggs b4 they harsh )

BOLD 5..(Unbranded/No logo)....45k
*Leather pouch
*16gb memory Card
*Box
*Usb Cable
*Original OEM charger
*Beats by dre headset (chinko)
*Ear Buds(sealed)
*Manuals
*Cleaning clothe
*Screen Guard.......

BOLD 4..(27k)...just 2 weeks old
*Box
*Otter Box Defender (new)
*4gb memory Card
*Charger
*Usb Cable
*Manuals etc

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
more pics

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
the funclub enterprise: @mama austin ; customers can be very very annoying, but maturity demands we settle things like adults.
I didn't ask him to dash out phones to the guy, I only asked him to settle issues, if u want them to keep the tempers flaring like u begged to differ, well that's ur opinion, I guess all human's are entitled to theirs.

@mikky you have done well by shipping his things, you will encounter more iSsues, trust me, its business, and you must solve them with maturity. Carry on ur good efforts,hopefully I will make an order through you this week.

@djkrazy are u the same dj krazy of uniben?

Thanks agian...

Djcrazy answer the question? me na uniben product ohh...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by holluwai(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
I just called you now bro as regards the bold 5. I will call you again thou but so you know I am serious about it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (1336) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.